Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

One day left

Hey Knights,

One day left for the boss fight! Anyone else need help? XBB RGZ MWM

Cheers..

Hi guys , just a quick question.
    Will i be able to fight the event boss again after i completed the whole 60 levels? currently @ boss level 59, need some advises as i'm trying my best for leader board.

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    Hi guys , just a quick question.
    Will i be able to fight the event boss again after i completed the whole 60 levels? currently @ boss level 59, need some advises as i'm trying my best for leader board.
    Yupyup, you'll be able to even after you killed the boss 60 times if I'm not mistaken.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Yupyup, you'll be able to even after you killed the boss 60 times if I'm not mistaken.
    Ok thanks deathexe , gonna complete it once energy charged. total spendings from boss level 53 to 60 is around 70, hope the 5 DP chests don't disappoint me during the next boss, or else spend again

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    Ok thanks deathexe , gonna complete it once energy charged. total spendings from boss level 53 to 60 is around 70, hope the 5 DP chests don't disappoint me during the next boss, or else spend again
    All the best then! Hope you get good things from the chest
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

1 Day left

Hey guys,

With one day left for the current event i'm in need of a few friends with Nemesis to reach the Goal i'm aiming for.
    Help would be greatly appreciated, i'm currently lvl61 with maxed Nemesis and will also try to get Nemesis on the coming events.
    Code is XBB-WXQ-WPX

Thx very much.

Thank You

I have reached my 43rd milestone, and I have enough materials to craft 2 of these armors. I just need to have the regular armor to level 35 and craft the plus one. I want to thank the people that have taken their time in adding me here, and helping me in defeating it. Thank you guys!

Hello guys im close to being able to craft the + version but need a little more help from players with nemesis
    I have a nemesis also and I'm at lvl 56my code is xbb-rrg-hdy

Im one win away from getting 15 armor prize. If I have 40 armors already what happens to the other 5?

I guess there may be 2 ways.
    1. The system may remind you before accepting the reward, can only accept after clearing slots.
    2. Can only gain 10 armors.

Personally think there should be a notification about full storing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barryboo View Post
    Im one win away from getting 15 armor prize. If I have 40 armors already what happens to the other 5?

I think even if you have 40 you still get all of the rewards. Cause from my experience when I got those x10 chimera the system reminded me that I can no longer craft cause I have full inventory. I've got a ton of snakeskin cause I'm waiting for my shaman to finish crafting so I can level it up without waiting for enhancers. So anyway I still got my rewards, all 10 of em. Used 8 to max my LF+ which was at either 43 or 45 can't recall. Hope that made sense.

I'm stil looking for acouple of high levels to help me kill this dragon preffer players with nemesis also.
    ( Level 57 now)
    Code; XBB-RRG-HDY

If the reward will take you over the armor limit you will still get all the armors. you just can't craft anymore until you have an open slot. I have had 60+ armors this way. This also happens if you open chests.
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

Help for just one fight!!

Guys can you friend me, nemesis max just for 1 fight!!
    I am at milestone 9 reaching 10 for the items..
    my id is XBC-FMG-GMC

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    If the reward will take you over the armor limit you will still get all the armors. you just can't craft anymore until you have an open slot. I have had 60+ armors this way. This also happens if you open chests.
    He explained it better lol.