Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thumbs up Best Party to Take Down The Dark Prince

K1:Sky Guardian(Air+Spirit) Atlantean+ and Rocfeather+ both work here.
    K2:The Dark Prince's Royal Armour+(Fire+Earth) Living Flame Armour+ also works here (I use Infernal as I don't have a set of living flame and Hydra Hunter's+ is also usable).
    Main Knight: Swamp Shaman Robes+(Water+Earth)

Mates need to face Fire+Spirit elements, I recommend mates in Hydra Hunter's+ and you can finish off dark prince in 1 hit + spec.
    Last edited by Keymoe; 05-15-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

what party have not get your point...

Quote Originally Posted by Keymoe View Post
    Title Says It All
    At which level?

With or without hiring friends?
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Title Says It All
    The key is knowing what you'll face, in what order, and outfitting your knights accordingly. There are four stages to "Kingdom of Darkness," Epic Level, and all elements are represented.

L1: Swamp Kraken where you'll face Earth and Water, so Knight 1 (but not your main knight) in a good Spirit/Air such as Maxed Sky Guardian+ is a good lead-off batter.

L2: Roc God where you'll face Spirit and Air. Anything your Sky Guardian+ Knight has left will be neutral (you have no advantage, but neither does he. Assuming that Sky Guardian+ will clear part of this level, you need to fill slot two with something that can multitask here as well as L3.

L3: Ceberus where you'll face Fire and Earth. Remember, though, we're trying to choose a guy that's decent against both. I like Water/Fire. This way, you'll be neutral against Roc God, and your water will beat Ceberus's Fire without any of his elements beating yours. Steampowered+ might work well here. You could also go Fire/Earth, in infernal Lord+ where your fire would beat the Roc's Spirit, and you'd be neutral against the Ceberus. Perhaps a better choice than Steampowered due to the overall stats. Yeah, I think I'm putting knight 2 (still not my main knight) in Infernal Lord+

L4: The Dark Prince where you're up against fire and spirit. You can't beat both of these elements. You'd need fire to beat spirit, and his fire would beat your spirit right back. You can, however, beat one of his elements without him beating any of yours. Any combo that doesn't include Earth (beaten by spirit) or Spirit (beaten by fire) should be considered. That leaves you Air/Water, Air/Fire, Water/Fire, , Mono Air, Mono Fire, and Mono Water from which to choose.

Air/Water suggests Storm Sorcerer 1021/842
    Air/Fire suggests Barbarian+ 1022/662
    Mono Air suggests nothing
    Water/Fire suggests Steampowered+ 920/920
    Mono FIre suggests nothing
    Mono Water suggests Hydromancer_ 1093/869

In my opinion, Hydromancer wins.

So Knight 1 in Sky Guardian+, Knight 2 in Infernal Lord+, Main Knight in Hydromancer+
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

If you mean the armors, I would say
    Deep Dragon Mail+
    Regalia+
    Steampower+

What about a mate? What armour should he be in? Something with water or fire?

i've been farming prince at above lv 100 with this order. Swamp shaman+ on main, living flame +, lastly hydra +. All my armors are maxed and I use one ally either with hydra +, inferno, swamp shaman, or storm sorcerer and kill the boss with ease. If I do this without my main knight using swamp as the first party member, I will have to use 2 allies. I hope this helps... If I had wicked wrath, I'd use that as my first armor. Using this order, I have each of my char facing the bosses respectively.

Sick. Cheers man, almost maxed out Sky Guardian fit anywhere nicely in there?
    Also, would you recommend that I farm for a Living Flame+ and max it in like 3 days or keep working on upgrading a lv.22 Infernal Armour+ and a Lv.39 Swamp Shaman+

Sick. Cheers man, almost maxed out Sky Guardian fit anywhere nicely in there?
    Also, would you recommend that I farm for a Living Flame+ and max it in like 3 days or keep working on upgrading a lv.22 Infernal Armour+ and a Lv.39 Swamp Shaman+
    if your goal is to farm prince u will def need living flame

Quote Originally Posted by yyace View Post
    if your goal is to farm prince u will def need living flame
    Should I get 50/50 Living Flame or just work on my 39/70 Swamp+ and 22/70 Inf Armor+?

max flame imo

I've got lv.59 Swamp Shaman+ and no Royal Flame, also a lv.35 Infernal Armour+
    How should I proceed? Max out Swamp or get 50/50 Royal Flame?
    Also, what armour should I invite my mate to wear? Water + Earth as well? Do I need 1 or 2?
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

PM for Code.

Deuces.

1st knight with spirit armor, 2nd knight spirit armor, 3rd knight fire armor,1st friend knight hydra or steampowered,2nd friend hydra or steampowered...
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

For now, I use Atlantean+ for the first, then Regalia+ then Deep Dragon Mail+, If lucky, that would be just enough to finish. If not, may need an ally to ensure the success.
    If change Atlantean to other better armor, I think 3 knights are sure enough to pass

Edited, put the squad on main post so it's easier for people to find.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,

PM for Code.

Deuces.