New Collect 10: Tonic Chest Event..! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Collect 10: Tonic Chest Event..!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    I can't get it to appear, reset my phone twice, opened and closed the game about 15 times, moved between maps, attacked monsters... still no luck. GRR!
    You must be playing on iphone. My iphone account doesn't have it either. But on my ipad it shows up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
    Stamina's not going to work if your opponent doesn't have boxes to steal yet.
    Doh! this makes sense. I will have to acquire boxes in PvE for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Energy recoveres 20% Faster, thats nice. But I'm always very unlucky at These Box Events. Last time I had Not a single Box in 3 days...
    ID 941 689 850

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    when does the event end?

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JTurtle View Post
    You must be playing on iphone. My iphone account doesn't have it either. But on my ipad it shows up.
    Im playing on iphone and got the event.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    I think you miss the point. People are willing to spend money if its worth it to them. When they spend that money, they have expectations. People aren't complaining because they spent money they didn't want to spend. They're complaining because they spent money, and are not getting what they paid for. Unit modifiers that don't work for example. Also, its amplified by the fact that they've spent countless hours playing and paying and it would seem nothing is being done about the hackers/cheaters.
    Well said, that all makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

Post Count

Nothing

I found no boxes either.
    Lady Freya

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No boxes or event for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Band Of Barbarians Guild View Post
    Just blown a full stamina - and not 1 box on pvp - anyone got a box to open yet?
    Got 1 box and found 1 tonic

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Found a few boxes, a couple of tonics, and my ears are starting to get that burning sensation..... If I'm lucky enough, I should have enough to dance a jig on the rickety wooden table!

Someone get ready to take up their fiddle, please, before I shtart shlurring my wordsh...

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    9 tonics in the first 50 boxes.... 150 boxes later 0 tonics... 200 total and not a single tonic in the last 150? really? seriously?

edit: box 228 gave up the 10th tonic
    Last edited by Klassenr@hotmail.com; 04-24-2013 at 04:50 PM.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmmm...what would the estimated cost in gems be to just sail through this one?

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoom View Post
    Hmmm...what would the estimated cost in gems be to just sail through this one?
    For me, it was a lot. I have terrible luck with these events. For one of my fourtunate guildmates it was 10 tonics in 12 boxes. There is no definitive answer to that vaguely posed question.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Using a 228 box as a reference : that's 228 x 40 gems (20 to open 20 to reset timer) per which is 9120 gems on the opening, and that's certainly not including the energy refills required to farm the boxes, which using my own data, is about 6-10 boxes per refill, call it 8, 228/8 is 28 refills and change, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you started from full energy and to make the math easier and say you bought 25 energy refills at 20 gems per which is 500 gems. For a cost of ~10k gems. There, now you know. And that's one data point, I remember reading about a guy trying to get the bow spent 22k gems and didn't get it. There's never a guarantee just an increasing likelihood.

Edit : bad math, edited too slow. Nice catch.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 04-24-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Using a 228 box as a reference : that's 228 x 20 gems per which is 4560 gems on the opening, and that's certainly not including the energy refills required to farm the boxes, which using my own data, is about 6-10 boxes per refill, call it 8, 228/8 is 28 refills and change, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you started from full energy and to make the math easier and say you bought 25 energy refills at 20 gems per which is 500 gems. For a cost of ~5k gems. There, now you know. And that's one data point, I remember reading about a guy trying to get the bow spent 22k gems and didn't get it. There's never a guarantee just an increasing likelihood.
    Shin .. if he reset the timer i think he used the gem option too so add 228X20 .. am i wrong Paux ?
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!