New Collect 10: Tonic Chest Event..!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Collect 10: Tonic Chest Event..!

Post Count

New Collect 10: Tonic Chest Event..!

Good Luck on getting the 10 parts..!

Last edited by Gambit12; 04-24-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Still stacking events. Joy, joy. So this schedules the next guild battle for 2 weeks from now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow Gambit... your quick.

It hasn't even popped up for me yet!

Just blown a full stamina - and not 1 box on pvp - anyone got a box to open yet?
    Band of Barbarians - ranked 65th in last war!

A Group of 48 (and growing) daily players. Looking for daily active players with high stats and a willingness to donate 100K per day minimum to the cause.

Current Bonus's
    Guild member increase +28
    building upgrade Speed +23% (maxed)
    upgrade cost +23% (maxed)
    Casualty rate reduction +14% (3/5)
    Health Regen +19% (4/5)

If your interested PM us prior to sending join request

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Still stacking events. Joy, joy. So this schedules the next guild battle for 2 weeks from now?
    Exactly. Gree collected more $ from the last battle than Dragons Roost (looking at CP totals and factoring a 20% price "increase"). Why not schedule them every two weeks?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willb125 View Post
    Exactly. Gree collected more $ from the last battle than Dragons Roost (looking at CP totals and factoring a 20% price "increase"). Why not schedule them every two weeks?
    Willb125

Wth Gree running 3 games that alot of players playing all parts the potential to price your players out of the game is a bit of an interesting move on the half of gree.

real people have only a limited amount of money availiable to spend gaming.

The business model has to look to the 100,000 players spending 20 a war rather than the 1000 that spend 2000.

I think if gree were to look at there accounts for the period that they ran MW and KA on the same weekend it would show a reduction in spending compared to weekends when they were run serparate.

you have the chance that their players just run out of money if you run events every 2 weeks.

once a month i could afford - but if all 3 go every 2 weeks. i cant afford to double my spending - and i am not sure that most people could afford to in the current economic climate.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willb125 View Post
    Will, this is not directed at you specifically.

I am not by any means backing Gree. But why is it that people on here complain so much about how much money was spent on the game? (and thus blame Gree for being greedy. They are doing what every other game maker in history was in business for - make a good product and make money.) This is obviously a new type of game - before it used to be 'spend $60 up front and get hours of game play'. This game type is 'spend $0 for as long as you want, but if you enjoy it and really like the game/units/events/etc and want to break the free A/D plateau, then spend $X'

3, 2, 1, complain about this comment.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't get it to appear, reset my phone twice, opened and closed the game about 15 times, moved between maps, attacked monsters... still no luck. GRR!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2 full stamina burn - no boxes. me thinks they forgot to turn them on?

CJ - i know your busy but have they hit both switches??

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr T Perfect View Post
    2 full stamina burn - no boxes. me thinks they forgot to turn them on?

CJ - i know your busy but have they hit both switches??
    6 boxes after 500 energy so yes it's working...
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Will, this is not directed at you specifically.

I am not by any means backing Gree. But why is it that people on here complain so much about how much money was spent on the game? (and thus blame Gree for being greedy. They are doing what every other game maker in history was in business for - make a good product and make money.) This is obviously a new type of game - before it used to be 'spend $60 up front and get hours of game play'. This game type is 'spend $0 for as long as you want, but if you enjoy it and really like the game/units/events/etc and want to break the free A/D plateau, then spend $X'

3, 2, 1, complain about this comment.
    I think you miss the point. People are willing to spend money if its worth it to them. When they spend that money, they have expectations. People aren't complaining because they spent money they didn't want to spend. They're complaining because they spent money, and are not getting what they paid for. Unit modifiers that don't work for example. Also, its amplified by the fact that they've spent countless hours playing and paying and it would seem nothing is being done about the hackers/cheaters.

[FK] Robb Stark

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    cheers elderly - will have to wait for energy refill and take some time out of the current ltq to get some boxes to try and open.

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Banned
    Post Count
    got 1 box and 1 tonic so far

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stamina's not going to work if your opponent doesn't have boxes to steal yet.
    KA: Standy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good point well made steve.

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400