Faction numbers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction numbers

Banned
    Post Count

Faction numbers

Hi all,
    This is probably a dumb question. I have tried several searches but cannot find what I'm looking for.

My question is about the number of players in a faction. Does it matter how many players are on a team? Or is the matching based on combined numbers from all faction members? Is it better to have a 26 player team or a topped out number of players.
    I wait for your words of wisdom.

Rowdy

Post Count
    From what I understand is they add up everyones attack and defense and match you up to another faction with a similiar amount. You potentially fight a faction with 50 players with low stats or a faction with one player who is high stats. But I am just giving what was explained to me a while back.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I believe I read something similar to what SGT Rud posted a while back also. From experience though it seemed like during the last two WD events when our faction got into the top 200 or so in the current rankings that we started facing much better factions. Then if we got knocked down closer to 250ish then we started getting matched up against weaker factions and we seemed to run in a constant cycle facing stronger to weaker factions when our ranks bounced around between 100 - 250. It could just be a coincidence though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stats may be and are probably taken in count but domination pts are for sure, went from 300th to 43th in a single figth after 12H in egypt, can assure you the opposition changed a lot!

Post Count
    You know, that seemed to be the case with us as well. I think I was also understanding that if there wasn't a faction with similiar stats at the time you declared war, that you would then be paired with a faction with similiar WD points.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm sure with all the inflated LTQ units flooding the scene every group we face will be tougher even withthe fact that we mostly sat out of China.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks everyone!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned again View Post
    and still pun was mached with 2 man faction
    They have to get paired with someone. It can't be Ferr every battle. There might be a little randomness to it, but through the other two points I made, they will get teamed up to someone on par or as close to on par as the game will allow.

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    From what I understand is they add up everyones attack and defense and match you up to another faction with a similiar amount. You potentially fight a faction with 50 players with low stats or a faction with one player who is high stats. But I am just giving what was explained to me a while back.
    That is the way I understand it as well.
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    They have to get paired with someone. It can't be Ferr every battle. There might be a little randomness to it, but through the other two points I made, they will get teamed up to someone on par or as close to on par as the game will allow.

It's rarely Ferr, so rare that in China it happened ONCE.

Those brave Super Faction warriors, on the other hand, came at us SEVEN times.

Doesn't seem so random to me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    It's rarely Ferr, so rare that in China it happened ONCE.

Those brave Super Faction warriors, on the other hand, came at us SEVEN times.

Doesn't seem so random to me.
    PJ just for fun tell us who is fun to figth against, SF? ACE? Ferr? and who figth back the most!

Be assure its not only a curiosity their an info I want to get out of that!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    PJ just for fun tell us who is fun to figth against, SF? ACE? Ferr? and who figth back the most!Be assure its not only a curiosity their an info I want to get out of that!
    We prefer those who do their best. Super Faction ALWAYS does their best. Others, not so much...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    We prefer those who do their best. Super Faction ALWAYS does their best. Others, not so much...
    ooo thats what I thougth interesting thing to know!

Edit : thanks PJ for the confirmation!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned again View Post
    and still pun was mached with 2 man faction
    Weren't they stat hackers? My guess is that there is a cutoff point in the lower groupings. I seem to recall 29 members as being that point though the game also seemed to take into account total attack and def points.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13