GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @CJ54

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

@CJ54

Originally Posted by CJ54

No, that was a big pile of steaming crap posted by one repeat forum trolls.

Guys, we understand the concern on things like this. If you see someone you think has questionable stats, contact Support with name and level, and the reason. As I've asked before (and as is in the forum guidelines) please don't post about it here, since 90% of the time it turns into a big "name and shame" fest where a bunch of people who aren't cheating get accused of cheating. Thank you for your understanding on this.
    Dear CJ54... We understand your rules, but please dont be ignorant for your own rules. People have sent loads off tickets. They dont get any feedback on results and dont see any results on the battlefield.

So where is here the problem? It Seems you try to Say ppl just need to accept gree is not doing What they should do. Closing Posts is for me equal to saying we can go to xxxxx as long as nothing is moving on gree side to prove we shouldnt post and keep sharing info with other players.

Dont put the ball in the camp off your playing and paying customers. Invest your time in your company and management where the real root cause is situated.

People do wonder if gree is working with pen and paper instead off with a db where Every single action, unit is logged. A querry is probably not yet known in gree and Will be invented in 2020? Sorry... Sarcastic but true.

Regards.

Post Count
    " where a bunch of people who aren't cheating get accused of cheating" **** made me laugh so hard haha
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    " where a bunch of people who aren't cheating get accused of cheating" **** made me laugh so hard haha
    It certainly is one of those double face palm moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it really cheating if not enforced? See "Major League Baseball" - Entire History - Special focus on 1980s - 2006ish

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    He got a point there. Unfortunately that doesnt Justify the unprofessional behaviour from gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phopjon View Post
    Is it really cheating if not enforced? See "Major League Baseball" - Entire History - Special focus on 1980s - 2006ish
    Congress seems to think so. They spend more money investigating MLB than our own corrupt politicians. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    Dear CJ54... We understand your rules, but please dont be ignorant for your own rules. People have sent loads off tickets. They dont get any feedback on results and dont see any results on the battlefield.
    This is a fair question and I will be glad to type out a longer response to it now if people will give me a moment.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    This is a fair question and I will be glad to type out a longer response to it now if people will give me a moment.
    CJ, I'm all ears.

Post Count
    Let's be HONEST CJ , support is useless as hell and they only do "COPY" and "PASTE" crap to our tickets . You can even hire a monkey to do that
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

I say we give the guy some time to respond.

Consistent Contributor Jean marc's Avatar
    Post Count
    i am still waiting for the gems that i bought or my money back. And could not buy gems during the past week end and still locked. And as usual no answer.
    Last edited by Jean marc; 04-24-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    jean marc

Lawful good does not always mean lawful nice.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard King View Post
    I say we give the guy some time to respond.
    That's your first ever post on the forums... can't come here and start telling people what to do. they are pretty angry hackers have higher stats than them right now..
    Last edited by a glory a; 04-24-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    That's your first ever post on the forums... can't come here and start telling people what to do. they are pretty angry hackers have higher stats than them right now..
    Yes it was my first post and I understand the anger. I come here often to look for answers to questions everybody else has about the same problems. But people are ridiculing the guy after he said he was going to respond.

But thank you, for the warm welcome to the forum. I go now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard King View Post
    Yes it was my first post and I understand the anger. I come here often to look for answers to questions everybody else has about the same problems. But people are ridiculing the guy after he said he was going to respond.

But thank you, for the warm welcome to the forum. I go now.
    I agree with you. Lets give him a few more minutes. Will be interesting to read.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At least we have someone from gree that will chat to players via this forum - they dont have to you know and lets give CJ the chance to respond before the gree bashing begins.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication