Its gotten pretty bad when...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Its gotten pretty bad when...

Post Count

Its gotten pretty bad when...

you are listening to one of your favorite musicians and the song reminds you of MW. So sad! Had no idea that Kenny Chesney was a member of that unmentionable sea-loving faction. lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqIRpnsUvP4

Post Count
    Tell you the truth, That song comes on the radio like 10 times a day, and each time I think of that faction. Its now their theme song in my head.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Banned
    Post Count
    How do you know thats not PJ?

Post Count
    I don't, PJ could very well be Chesney. But I don't picture him as a Chesney, more like Phil Lesh or the singer from Phish.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    How do you know thats not PJ?
    Anything is possible. Highly unlikely.

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madfellow3 View Post
    It's gotten pretty bad when we are distracted from the real issues. Have your fun, spend your
    money and DO NOT WAKE UP and realize how much of your/life money that you have wasted on
    an addiction. An addiction that was calculated and premeditated by a Greedy Corporation that
    knew EXACTLY what it was doing.
    Want some cheese with that whine? We all love hearing your positive comments that have totally never been posted before, NOT. Don't add to the negative bs we see on here! To sprucen up why you said, I will re-write what you posted as this : " MW is awesome and I love it! ". Try posting more material like this, instead of hijacking threads with your depressing nonsense

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madfellow3 View Post
    Enjoy your ignorance, no whine here...no money no loss...just truth here...MW awesome? You must love it
    up the six!
    I actually implied that you were saying that MW is awesome, did you not notice the speech marks? You should take the hint and take your moaning to another place. This is not because I'm ignorant, but it is because I'm sick of people like you spending more time complaining and less time enjoying what was given to you for free. To add to the thread, you know when it's bad if you pass an electric power plant and look at it with disbelief because it looks so different to the one in MW!

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Post Count
    Looks like PUNs marketing agents have been doing a good job

Post Count

hi

pretty sweet find bigdawg

cool song too. (not a fan of country lol) but like it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned again View Post
    I'm glad I dont know MW music, I always turn it down
    We were talking about a popular country song on the radio and a specific faction and person from this forum. I don't listen to the modern war soundtrack either though, my phone is on silent almost 95% of the time.