Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Does anyone have like a little guide to leveling a Legendary to max using the least amount of gold, time and fusion stones?

For Example:

Level 1-x "Use X Type of Armor"
    Level x-x "use X Type of Armor"
    Not really, because there's a significant tradeoff of time vs gold. You can minimize time, or you can minimize gold, but for the most part, not both.

If you have full lvl 3 Training Fields, you probably have more gold than time. If you're in that boat, this is the rough guide I use:

1-12 basics, nonmatching uncommons, basically whatever low level trash I have clogging up my inventory till it's all gone. Crafting a bunch of basics is superfast and if you've been farming snakeskin you have more shards than you'll ever use. Ever. Even if they don't match, it's only a 1 EP difference.
    From wherever you stop there, to 25, Uncommons (silver star). They're faster to farm than snakeskin and cheaper. If you want to minimize gold, then stop using uncommons at 15 or thereabouts, because the upgrade costs become unbearable for what you're getting from them.
    Snakeskins are your best bargain if matching up to 60; because fusion stones can be hard to come by and can't be bought (though I suppose you could buy a ton of Enchanted Chests if you're rolling in gems, but let's assume you aren't), I use Snakeskin up to 66. But again, to minimize gold you'd stop around 60. Snakeskins are your best bet even if the elements don't match, since it's so expensive to craft all the other duals, but in that case I'd only use them up to around 42, and then probably fuse/buy Dark Prince chests looking for 50s.
    The rest of the way fusion 50s and fusion boosts (obviously, matching only).

I expect someone has figured out what's really optimal, but this works pretty well for me.

Does anyone have like a little guide to leveling a Legendary to max using the least amount of gold, time and fusion stones?

For Example:

Level 1-x "Use X Type of Armor"
    Level x-x "use X Type of Armor"
    Yes. To minimize Gold useage:

Uncommons to level 16, Snakeskin to level 58, then use Fusion stones to create the right 50ep armors (or Arena winnings, Fusion Boost armors etc.) to get you to 70.
    If your target elements do not include water or earth, switch to Snakeskin at 24, and Fusion at 47.

However as the above poster says, Fusion stones don't grow on trees so you may want to stick with them longer.

Commons are much quicker to make than uncommons, and the lowest levels are fairly cheap anyway, so you could use commons (Basics) instead for the first ten or so levels if you're in a hurry.

Do we have a general idea on how much EP is required for a, lets say, rare to level up versus a legendary after all the contributions?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    Do we have a general idea on how much EP is required for a, lets say, rare to level up versus a legendary after all the contributions?
    Armor Leveling tab of the spreadsheet linked at http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration ?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Can anyone please tell me what level I can start crafting infernal lord plus armor
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Can anyone please tell me what level I can start crafting infernal lord plus armor
    Cheers
    After you enhance your regular infernal lord to level 20 you will be able to craft the plus version.
    Check out the link Marco_ posted in the post before yours

Cool

that list is nice
    UN SpongeBOZZ
    UNLEASHED GUILD
    MASTER
    Friend add code : XBB-RPC-DZW
    LINE id : SpongeBOZZ
    "yah yah i know i´m the boss of Bikini Bottom Mafia"

someone give the man 10 posts already

When is the ideal time levelwise to start using Fusion Stones for 50 EP

When is the ideal time levelwise to start using Fusion Stones for 50 EP
    after 50 for simplicity

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    after 50 for simplicity
    Yea I was looking at the spreadsheet and it looks like it should be 50 or 51 since after that 96 (4x24) wont cut it anymore, but I keep getting told that is too soon?

Yea I was looking at the spreadsheet and it looks like it should be 50 or 51 since after that 96 (4x24) wont cut it anymore, but I keep getting told that is too soon?
    If it's an earth or water armor, you can start at level 62. If it's not, then you can start at 50. If you want to speed the process up, start earlier than those levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate R View Post
    Hey guys!

I've been working on a little spreadsheet simulator that lets you compare and contrast various ways to enhance armor. It shows you how long each method will take, how much money it would cost you, how long it would take you to acquire that much money based on building ownership, etc. Take a look at what how it shows the results. What you think?

I have seen so many people spend so many hours recording data. This spreadsheet basically would let you figure out how something will turn out without spending the time researching it.
    I love this calculator, and have been using it for maxing my armors. But would it be possible to get a version that works with these new Epic armors? The data sheet has been updated with the EP:s needed, so all should be available to make an update on this.

Black Kaliedescope

Hey guys, i think i have my answer but just want to be sure. I got the black kaleidescope from the 4 week dragons, and now im trying to enhance it. If i recall correctly, no element is strong for enhancing it. Am i mistaken? If i am, what is the best element to enhance it with?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Maz

Quote Originally Posted by mazman16 View Post
    Hey guys, i think i have my answer but just want to be sure. I got the black kaleidescope from the 4 week dragons, and now im trying to enhance it. If i recall correctly, no element is strong for enhancing it. Am i mistaken? If i am, what is the best element to enhance it with?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Maz
    No armor is good to enchanche it, because you miss the 20% bonus. If you want, you can go to dark prince chest and try to get other starmetals to enchanche.....