Page 4 of 18 First ... 2345614 ... Last

If you're not gonna look at cost and resources best way would be fusing basics to get 50 ep armors. 5 mins to craft each element. With four smiths you can have four pairs of armor in 10 mins. Fuse them to get four 50ep armors. So in an hour you can do this 6 times. So it would be 50*4*6 = 1,200 ep/h!
    Crafting cost will be 300*4*6 = 7,200 gold
    Fusing cost will be 25000*4*6 = 600,000

Next would be basics. You can craft one in 5 min, with 4 smiths you can get 4*6 = 24 ep
    So in an hour you can get 60/5*4*6 = 288 ep/h
    Cost is 300*4*12 = 14,400

Uncommons would take 30 mins and give 10 ep each. With 4 smiths you can make 60/30*4*10 = 80 ep/h
    Cost is 500*4*2 = 4,000

Rares takes 2 hours to craft an gives 24 ep so basically your doing 12 ep per hour and with 4 smiths it 12*4 = 48 ep/h
    Cost is 3000*4 = 12,000 (I'm taking snake skin as an example as it is the most commonly used enhancer and it's the cheapest, also it takes 2 hours to craft)

*NOTE: this are just crafting cost it does not take in enhancement cost. And fusing requires 1 fusion stone/star. Also if I calculated some parts wrongly please feel free to correct me. I have said it enough times numbers are not my strong suit xD
    Last edited by Raistmar; 05-28-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    If you're not gonna look at cost and resources best way would be fusing basics to get 50 ep armors. 5 mins to craft each element. With four smiths you can have four pairs of armor in 10 mins. Fuse them to get four 50ep armors. So in an hour you can do this 6 times. So it would be 50*4*6 = 1,200 ep/h!
    Crafting cost will be 300*4*6 = 7,200 gold
    Fusing cost will be 25000*4*6 = 600,000

Next would be basics. You can craft one in 5 min, with 4 smiths you can get 4*6 = 24 ep
    So in an hour you can get 60/5*4*6 = 288 ep/h
    Cost is 300*4*12 = 14,400

Uncommons would take 30 mins and give 10 ep each. With 4 smiths you can make 60/30*4*10 = 80 ep/h
    Cost is 500*4*2 = 4,000

Rares takes 2 hours to craft an gives 24 ep so basically your doing 12 ep per hour and with 4 smiths it 12*4 = 48 ep/h
    Cost is 3000*4 = 12,000 (I'm taking snake skin as an example as it is the most commonly used enhancer and it's the cheapest, also it takes 2 hours to craft)

*NOTE: this are just crafting cost it does not take in enhancement cost. And fusing requires 1 fusion stone/star. Also if I calculated some parts wrongly please feel free to correct me. I have said it enough times numbers are not my strong suit xD
    Unfortunately it's hard to compare methods money-wise, as the main cost comes from the enhancing rather than the crafting. Except for 50 ep armors, but cost isn't the issue here anyway. (just a heads up for people using this as a reference)
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Unfortunately it's hard to compare methods money-wise, as the main cost comes from the enhancing rather than the crafting. Except for 50 ep armors, but cost isn't the issue here anyway. (just a heads up for people using this as a reference)
    That's why the breakdown of how much ep is need per level is important, then breaking down how much it cost per lvl after 50. But to do that it would take a lot of time and resources. Then you can easily gauge how much ep is needed to get to a certain lvl thus which type of enhancement would be better. I just did the easy part lol.

Edit: And we have that for 30s and Harvey posted those for the 70s. Just need some math genius to come up at what lvl enhancing with 50eps will be more cost effective *hint*

Edit2: Harvey didn't put up enhancement cost =\
    Last edited by Raistmar; 05-28-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Perhaps a goal for later. For now, I completely forgot to post this:

Been purposely enhancing Crius+ with nothing but Stonescale Plates for this thread. These are my data so far (approximately):

1. 1-4.8 +3.8
    2. 4.8-6.8 +2
    3. 6.8-8.5 +1.7
    4. 8.5-10.2 +1.7
    5. 10.2-11.8 +1.6
    6. 11.8-13.2 +1.6
    7. 13.2-14.6 +1.4
    8. 14.6-16.0 +1.4
    9. 16.0-17.3 +1.3
    10.17.3-18.6 +1.3

11. 18.6-19.9 +1.3
    12. 19.9-21.1 +1.2
    13. 21.1-22.3 +1.2
    14. 22.3-23.5 +1.2
    15. 23.5-24.8 +1.3
    16. 24.8-25.9 +1.1
    17. 25.9-27.1 +1.2
    18. 27.1-28.3 +1.2
    19. 28.3-29.5 +1.2
    20. 29.5-30.6 +1.1

These are all enhancements with 4 stone plates, so 40 ep each. Currently working on expansions, after that I'll continue this up to lvl 50.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

current nemesis L27-30 exactly100 ep
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

I'm still confused, for me to attain the 50 ep , I would have to fuse two basic armors , ex basic fire and spirit = living flame. So does that flame armor = to 50 ep?

Quote Originally Posted by Wdraizen View Post
    I'm still confused, for me to attain the 50 ep , I would have to fuse two basic armors , ex basic fire and spirit = living flame. So does that flame armor = to 50 ep?
    50ep armors are 1* uncraftable and 2*. The combo that generates 100% 50ep results are spr/water, spr/air, fire/air and fire/earth. Anything else has a chance of getting 1 star craftables which only gives 24ep.

Finally got it! thnx!!. but is there anyway to farm for fusion stones?

Just keep playing.. Got over 160 stones just by playing daily... Farm anything & it will drop

Any boss drops them. Rarely however and with a relatively large variance, so you can get 2 in 10 kills or don't get any for 150. Depends on your luck short term.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

Most cost efficient method taking into account forge costs

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    That's why the breakdown of how much ep is need per level is important, then breaking down how much it cost per lvl after 50. But to do that it would take a lot of time and resources. Then you can easily gauge how much ep is needed to get to a certain lvl thus which type of enhancement would be better. I just did the easy part lol.

Edit: And we have that for 30s and Harvey posted those for the 70s. Just need some math genius to come up at what lvl enhancing with 50eps will be more cost effective *hint*

Edit2: Harvey didn't put up enhancement cost =\
    Here's the math, with some approximations bc I'm to lazy to pull out a calculator...
    Assuming matching elements of snake skin, this will give 24 ep. Round to 25 bc I'm lazy.
    2 snakeskins will give the same amount as 1 fused (50 ep)

2 snakeskins cost 6000 + 2(forge cost)
    1 ep costs 25600 + 1(forge cost)

If we set those equal, and solve for forge cost, we get that it becomes cost efficient once the cost per armor forged is more than 19000. I forget which level exactly, but I think around 60 or 61.

Money becomes less of an issue once you max your training fields so we don't need exact science here. Usually after level 50, you can start using 50ep to enhance. This seem most efficient. You get roughly 2 levels for every enhancement until past level 64-65. Basic estimation is that you need 40-50 stones to max your armor from level 50. You can save some stones if you throw in snakeskin in between to get as close to the next level as possible before enhancing with 50eps. The amount of time it takes to acquire 50 stones is roughly the same as acquiring the gold needed to max a level 70 or close to 3M gold. If you are diligent, you can max a level 70 armor every week to two weeks. This is all without spending money or gems on the effort. If you are like me where I pick and chose which armors to max, I average about 1 every two weeks. This is my personal experience and don't need the exact math to prove it.
    Last edited by Lcharlie; 06-02-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    Money becomes less of an issue once you max your training fields so we don't need exact science here.
    Sorry but money IS an issue for those wanting to enhance armors at a higher pace. I have gem maxed training fields and over the past month have been doing on average a level 70 armor per week. I never use gems to speed armor crafting, and don't purchase money in the game either. I'm trying to get as many high level armors as possible to be able to change armors based on arena opponent and to target future epic bosses. If you're worried about the time of crafting being the limiting factor, take my example. I am always crafting snakes and with boss rewards, will have 20 enhancing armors lying around at any given time. I'm always waiting for my bank to build up, and waiting for crafting to finish has never been an issue. Of course, this method does require you to spend more time farming.
    Last edited by Rediye; 06-04-2013 at 03:03 AM.

I would say that 90 percent of the players aren't going to max a lvl 70 armor per week. Also, it is pointless to upgrade every lvl70 armor unless you are a collector. It is better to be smart about what armors to upgrade in the long run than to upgrade one per week and try to save a few K using exact math. There has been plenty of posts on trying to get to exact math, but the most successful players are either large gem spenders and those smart about what armors to max and use the general method described above. You will find that exact math won't save you much more money than the method above but being strategic and selective of the armors will. I don't run out of money and have beaten every epic boss except my first week and never placed lower than top 100 in tournaments so the method works for non gem spenders.
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Another thing to point out is that if you hurry and craft all that is available now, in a week or so there will be an armor better than your version. Some of the epic boss armor is already the 2nd or 3rd rendition and better version of previous versions. You figure they have to repeat every 25 weeks max or 15 weeks if they don't repeat same element armors with different element order. That is not including all the special armor they have in chests.