Honor Hack....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honor Hack....

Post Count

Honor Hack....

I saved 1.3mil over the year to buy 92 abomination beast with my modifier honor unit boost while this guy buys 1155 at level 176

Would you like fries with that?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is disappointing! At least when people hack gold you can steal a little to even the playing field. The numbers are going to explode for the wrong people not the ones that have saved up for months.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yep. This guy gained 450k attack over night. Wonderful
    Paint the World Black With Us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hacking is legal in this game, everybody knows that. I have only 15 Voracious units, can somebody direct me to where I can download Honor hack? Thanks guys.

Alright kidding aside I heard there's a "talk" that's going to happen. I bid you goodluck and hopefully these hackers are banned permanently.

Banned
    Post Count
    You have the right to be jealous but... gem units > honor units.

Gems aren't an issue for you so load up on gem units and I'm sure Dragon Lord -Z- will become the jealous one out of the two of you.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because sparckle is on your ignore list.

Ahhh.. the forum seems a much happier place lately..

Anyway, Since you cant purchase honor, like gold and gems, there is no way this can be explained away or overlooked by Gree. Well, at least i hope.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Banned
    Post Count
    ^ The best way to solve a problem is by ignoring it. I follow your lead. This is exactly what I've done with the hackers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Come on guys if you want Gree to get rid of hackers than stop buying gems. Hit them in the bottom line where it counts. Until you affect their wallets nothing will get their attention.

Post Count
    There's likely some invective, with spittle flying, coming from the post 2 up from this ^^ but I wouldn't know, because the forum is a much more peaceful place for me now like it is for Klassenr.

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    That mean she got 17,325,000 hr pts by hit rival 5959 + 214 raid bldg = 6,173 time, so she got 2,807 hr pts per hit, nice
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&You View Post
    There's likely some invective, with spittle flying, coming from the post 2 up from this ^^ but I wouldn't know, because the forum is a much more peaceful place for me now like it is for Klassenr.
    Welcome to harmony my friend.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol this player has been posted about so many times on the forums, and literally (I mean literally, not figuratively) over 30 tickets have been sent to GREE about him/her and their 2 gold hacked guilds. Unfortunately this was no surprise to see.

I posted these 2 ss' and one of another player "Mike" in another thread earlier, I'm positive they won't be the only 2 though lets face it.

Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Lol this player has been posted about so many times on the forums, and literally (I mean literally, not figuratively) over 30 tickets have been sent to GREE about him/her and their 2 gold hacked guilds. Unfortunately this was no surprise to see.

I posted these 2 ss' and one of another player "Mike" in another thread earlier, I'm positive they won't be the only 2 though lets face it.
    His nothing hacking gems , so there's no point to ban him
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Banned
    Post Count
    The1nOnly, I believe that account is the same one people were talking about earlier who was starting guilds and buying all the bonuses right away and telling people to join then after the war leaving and starting another guild the same way. Not surprised at all that this person is also one of the honor hackers. Do to all the silence and lack of answer from GREE after all these threads about these people, the following link to another thread from MW might be an interesting read for you guys.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ey-honey-bunny.

Seems like the recent GREE conspiracy theories might not be far off. The idea (or maybe fact?) that GREE employee's themselves are the one doing these things and getting all these units this quick may be the exact reason why none of you have heard from GREE after all the complaints/tickets/posts about hacker guilds and hacker accounts. Sounds like it could be a very real and poorly implemented business plan by GREE to inspire more spending. Or maybe GREE's support and anti-hacker team just really is as horrible as we have been witnessing, you decide.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    His nothing hacking gems , so there's no point to ban him
    You are most very wise Winstrol

Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428