Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Cant seem to get ghostly beard hair materials

Every time i do a run on sunken carrack i only got typhoon gems again and again even on the higher modes of the level its quite bothersome cause i need them to make my armor any ideas that can help
    Kingdom age - add code- 930-910-926. And Join us at gemini 258261393

just keep trying? something I go to farm snakeskin first.. if I get stone like 2 or 3 in a row then I go try to get the rare materials. It works sometimes.. I am stuck on 2 more roots for swamp.. haha.. & I have waited about 4 hours for my knights to heal.. .lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing907 View Post
    Every time i do a run on sunken carrack i only got typhoon gems again and again even on the higher modes of the level its quite bothersome cause i need them to make my armor any ideas that can help
    When killed with a special attack the boss may drop either the typhoon gems or ghostly beard hair. I believe that attempting higher levels gives you a better chance at attaining them. You're probably just going through some bad luck, press on!
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

So far its been like 5 times in a row and all ive got is typhoon gems the only reason its bothersome is i havent made the armor even once yet and i still need every piece for it thanks for the advice

actually its good also.. u can farm for air type armor material for the sky guardian that u will get once u get the keys to the dark prince chest, or when u fuse something

haha that's what I think.. I got like 4 spare armor of air type just hoping my dream comes true.. lol...

its a lot of better then the other materials we get anyways..

Well im only lvl 47 at the moment and ever since they changed it to making you spend 20 gems on the chest ive stayed away from it ive thought about it i got like 60 gems so i could try but the results ive heard people get kinda keeps me away and the sky guardian armor is one i would love to get after seeing the stats for it i might try and fuse it and see if i get lucky

ghostly beard hair is a super rare material, so it won't drop much

well fusing wont get u the + version.. fyi.. I also got 60 gems.. my plan is still spend in on a nemesis armor when a really good boss armor comes out.. lol... then pray I get some other good stuff while @ it.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by dontkilldyl View Post
    ghostly beard hair is a super rare material, so it won't drop much
    Ahh i see i just checked i didnt know that i thought maybe i was havin bad luck any chance anyone knows the percentage rate on the drop for those type of materials.... And yeah i know no plus version with fusing but still would be nice to have though

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing907 View Post
    Ahh i see i just checked i didnt know that i thought maybe i was havin bad luck any chance anyone knows the percentage rate on the drop for those type of materials.... And yeah i know no plus version with fusing but still would be nice to have though
    None of us actually knows the actual percentage, but it isn't that low to be honest.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Thanks for the info i guess i just got to keep trying and trying till i get what i need

I got 1 out of 4 runs dropped so far. I keep doing mighty stage.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Just pure luck. I've had similar exp before, especially when you are doing quests, no worries, keep farming, they will drop eventually

5 times hydra scales now when I left 2 roots to collect... oh well...

Have the same exp before, really piss off... But after finishing the quest, there are many roots drop.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    5 times hydra scales now when I left 2 roots to collect... oh well...