Has anyone heard from Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Gree?

Post Count

Has anyone heard from Gree?

The last two events, guild war and spend gems, have been notable for the non working boosts. Any of you who are entitled to some, or all, of these boosts should have by now, put in a fault report to gree.

Has anyone heard from them regarding a fix (or seven) ?

Mickaleus

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nope! Bonus's work in the beta but not regular game. And I Still don't have my march bonus and no responses to any tickets.

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just form letter and form follow up letter. No contact regarding actual issues.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Consistent Contributor Jean marc's Avatar
    Post Count
    No answer from them, nothing, i bought twice gems before the Battle for Bligthed Woods, never got the gems, the apple store did credit me for the first one i bought but still waiting for gree to give me my gems or credit me for the second one.
    No answer beside the commun robot answer.
    jean marc

Lawful good does not always mean lawful nice.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm...think gree might have a staff issue. Very few comments or posts of any sort other than announcements. And then most of the time from a admin(name tag) who ever posted dident even add a name into it. Reminds me of my kids going do we have do it...when told yes, they did the bare min they could get away with.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Haven't heard anything either mick. Put in ticket for the non working spend 10k bonus and the non working bonus from guild war. Both tickets are still open

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Hmm...think gree might have a staff issue. Very few comments or posts of any sort other than announcements. And then most of the time from a admin(name tag) who ever posted dident even add a name into it. Reminds me of my kids going do we have do it...when told yes, they did the bare min they could get away with.
    I swear it's like Gree is giving us the silent treatment. Is it a game to them to see how long they can be silent to all our MAJOR concerns about the way the game is going, and the errors, before the rate of people quitting the game reaches critical mass and the whole thing just implodes? How on earth is treating the people who directly fill the company coffers this way good for business? I just don't get it. All I can think that makes any sense is this (quoted), Valid, that they fired most of their staff and it's not that someone is reading and ignoring all the huge complaints - it's that no one is reading them at all because their desks are empty. So what I wonder is will those desks be filled again or ate they just tossing it to the curb, like an old sofa that has too many holes for them to be bothered to repair?

All your manor are belong to us.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i had submitted a ticket to gree at the end of the last war. i had just received a response to the ticket yesterday (20 days). They had responded initially mentioning there was a large influx of service tickets and that they were short staffed. i have sent thru 3 service tickets and they have responded to all of them....so far!

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree's short on staff. You people are going to have to spend more money if you want any hope of Gree hiring more support staff and responding to your tickets.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sparckle View Post
    Gree's short on staff. You people are going to have to spend more money if you want any hope of Gree hiring more support staff and responding to your tickets.
    That's rich, GREE makes more than enough money to hire ten times the amount of people they have on staff for support without a dent in their profits. Truth is they just never really cared to hire much staff for customer support.

Not a complaint either, just the real observation I've made while a part of this game and forum. I've only ever sent in 1 ticket and it was taken care of after a few days.

Post Count
    To answer the original question: *sound of pin dropping on floor*
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    The most stupid thing I can think of a company that drains our wallets, is not fixing issues with people that want to buy more but are blocked from doing it. How stupid can that be?

If this was my company, I would put EVERYONE on extra hours just searching for tickets about people blocked form buying gems.

I tell you: this is heading for disaster. One day we will wake up blocked from servers and will read in the news that Gree went bust. And then, we will be left with our memories of small little graphics with numbers attached that we used to call stats and where we dumped loads of real cash.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    No, that was a big pile of steaming crap posted by one of our repeat forum trolls.

Guys, we understand the concern on things like this. If you see someone you think has questionable stats, contact Support with name and level, and the reason. As I've asked before (and as is in the forum guidelines) please don't post about it here, since 90% of the time it turns into a big "name and shame" fest where a bunch of people who aren't cheating get accused of cheating. Thank you for your understanding on this.
    Here's the problem CJ54, we DON'T understand. Your company and the way it conducts it's business practices is questionable to say the least. It's actually on the verge of becoming unethical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Nope! Bonus's work in the beta but not regular game. And I Still don't have my march bonus and no responses to any tickets.
    I apologize for the noob question, but how can I tell if bonuses are working or not?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Math. And spreadsheets. Lots of data input. Sleepless nights. And cramped fingers.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013