Battle For Blighted Woods Conquest of Kings Ranking..! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Battle For Blighted Woods Conquest of Kings Ranking..!

Post Count
    I'm curious how the point totals are going to shake out in the end. It looks like the top 10 or 20 guilds scored higher while 21+ may have scored lower. Seems logical - the gem spenders move up the ranks from the good guilds to the top guilds.

Also needed to be factored in is the shortened time period - 3 days vs. 5 for the first - which would influence your point total more based on how many free or light gem spenders you have in your guild. The gem spenders are going to spend their gems, even if it were a 24-hour event, but when you need your energy to regenerate to attack again, your points will always be affected by the time.

I think which goes to show that GREE would have done just as well (or better) moving the first war to any weekend other than Easter.

Banned
    Post Count
    "lestaciez" our guild name, we got 8,951,276 conquest points, gree said we came in 11th, but we all know about the 1-2 top 10 guilds, we should of came in top 10, but hey, none of it matters, our tickets will never be answered

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Haba View Post
    "lestaciez" our guild name, we got 8,951,276 conquest points, gree said we came in 11th, but we all know about the 1-2 top 10 guilds, we should of came in top 10, but hey, none of it matters, our tickets will never be answered
    You guys were 45k points away from beating the Marines from top 10 spot. Better Luck next time Haba & to your team & good job for the challenge you face them. You guys will be okey next time, just keep your heads up...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Haba View Post
    Aren't you "Lestatciez" ?
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Banned
    Post Count
    yeah my apologies, i always misspell it, our leader lives in europe or something crazy, we currently have a ticket in to change the name

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Stormzs View Post
    Black Gryphon's Knights - 15,398,476
    The above number is actually incorrect. There are a few guilds that didn't receive all their points during war. Sorry, Buckwheat, but you guys didn't actually win third place. The Gryphons did. Their final points was actually above Buckwheat and proof has been provided to Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinnie1 View Post
    The above number is actually incorrect. There are a few guilds that didn't receive all their points during war. Sorry, Buckwheat, but you guys didn't actually win third place. The Gryphons did. Their final points was actually above Buckwheat and proof has been provided to Gree.
    Please don't start the fire here bro...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    My apologies Gambit, not trying to start a fire! My basic point was to say that the points that Master Stormsz have entered for Gryffon is incorrect.

Lurker
    Post Count
    King's gate III (KG3)

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Your question is against Forum rules and Gree is enforcing those rules through banning. Please delete your post.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count
    The Crusaders 2,586,321

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

The Crusaders

Our final points 2,586,321

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rex View Post
    This is the summary page of our last battle. (Sorry, I have no idea how to change the format/aspect ratio of the screen cap on ipad to paste into this forum)

BGK. TBC

1,721,205. 1,801,675

15,398,476. 15,425,631

This was an epic battle but it's ramifications are long term and affected the perception of this game by a lot of the veterans of KA.
    Can you please post that screenshots. Download photobucket apps and copy & paste that URL/img & post it here. Thanks..!
    KA - Officially Retired

Thumbs up I Just Sharted ---------------------------> 4,214,249

thanks for the post Gambit

Guild: Just Sharted Guild

================================================== ===============
    1st Event - 14th Place (Battle for Dragon's Roost)
    2nd Event - Somewhere Between 15th-18th Place (Battle for Blighted Wood )
    MOTTO:All we ask is donate what u can, communicate, and participate

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi gambit, i see only top guild. My guild Sir Smp is in top 200 and earned 789169 cp. Thank you