Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Add your level to your names

Hey fellow knights, just a quick suggestion to something you can do to make friend adding a little bit easier. I've noticed how a few players have been adding their levels to the the name of their main knights. This makes things so much easier when it comes to adding players as friends. So maybe if we could all start doing it, it would prevent the fuss of adding friends. For example if my main knight's name was Aiden, it would now be AidenLvl90. Though in the arena people would probably know whether you'd be an easy opponent or not. Just a quick suggestion!
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

hello my friend

Nice suggestion.

Why would you want to help your opponents in the arena though? That's the one element of PvP competition in the game.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    Why would you want to help your opponents in the arena though? That's the one element of PvP competition in the game.
    Yeah that's why I explained that that was one of the downsides of having your level behind your name.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Yeah that's why I explained that that was one of the downsides of having your level behind your name.
    Though in the arena people would probably know whether you'd be an easy opponent or not.
    I assumed you meant this as a way of helping each other in the arena... Fair play, not something I shall be doing, getting in that Top 100 is tough enough already.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Nice idea! Downside been said already. Tho an bigger issue would be that only the forum members would do it, so we still have the same issue. Maybe it would be easier if forum members would pm eachother before sending a request.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

Sounds like something I'll do in weeks where the Arena prizes aren't worth it, and I'm not focusing on PVP very much of at all.

For me, I think having the same Forum Name as my In Game Name helps alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastr0phy View Post
    Nice idea! Downside been said already. Tho an bigger issue would be that only the forum members would do it, so we still have the same issue. Maybe it would be easier if forum members would pm eachother before sending a request.
    Hmm, yeah, or at least put their ign on their signature so we'd at least know who they were.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by RadLonghammer View Post
    Sounds like something I'll do in weeks where the Arena prizes aren't worth it, and I'm not focusing on PVP very much of at all.

For me, I think having the same Forum Name as my In Game Name helps alot.
    True enough, or at least a name somewhat similar to their forum name haha. Anyways mind if I add you? I could always use more friends
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Hmm, yeah, or at least put their ign on their signature so we'd at least know who they were.
    Yup! Mines easy, using the same ign as forum name xD

True enough, or at least a name somewhat similar to their forum name haha. Anyways mind if I add you? I could always use more friends
    I'll send you an invite as soon as K&D decides it CAN find my network connection. For some reason, it's the only app I run that seems to have this intermittent problem.

I'll send you an invite as soon as K&D decides it CAN find my network connection. For some reason, it's the only app I run that seems to have this intermittent problem.
    same here... Often face Internet connection issue, need to reboot the game...
    Gonna sleep now, see you then

I'd highly suggest everyone putting their levels in their sig along with their friend code just to make it easier.

Lots of people are doing so already!

All right, just let me know when you do hope the problem gets fixed
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    I'd highly suggest everyone putting their levels in their sig along with their friend code just to make it easier.

Lots of people are doing so already!
    Weeee great wise one shines his light upon our ideas again! Its good to have you around!