LTQ Challenge of Champions (WITH REWARDS INFO) - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTQ Challenge of Champions (WITH REWARDS INFO)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoom View Post
    Stupid noob question. What is Heroic mode as opposed to normal mode?
    After you finish on normal mode you can do it again on heroic mode. It's harder but has better drops.
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    there are no 'stupid noob questions'. There is however a thread for these types of questions which GreenGuru and Shinazueli put a lot of work into where this question is more appropriate. It is titled FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions and can be found currently on the second page of the general forums.
    If you dont mind reposting this question there we can get you a complete answer in a timely manner.
    Last edited by Klassenr@hotmail.com; 04-23-2013 at 04:45 PM.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Lurker
    Post Count
    Anyone know what 7/40 H gives you? Please
    The Hulk

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    there are no 'stupid noob questions'. There is however a thread for these types of questions which GreenGuru and Shinazueli put a lot of work into where this question is more appropriate. It is titled FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions and can be found currently on the second page of the general forums.
    If you dont mind reposting this question there we can get you a complete answer in a timely manner.
    Noted and thank you...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHulk View Post
    Anyone know what 7/40 H gives you? Please
    I don't write them down but I'd be happy to look at them if you give me the name.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool 7/40 h

Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    I don't write them down but I'd be happy to look at them if you give me the name.
    Yo, I don't know what it is bro, just noticed its the only one not documented on the spreadsheets???
    The Hulk

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yeah sorry neither do I.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Hi Green Guru. Thanks for this great work. From the posts I understand that the spreadsheet is complete. Could I ask a big favor that you also update the first post with the basic unit name, A/D and type (infantry, etc) data. Reason is I cannot access the spreadsheet from where I am due to firewalls. Thanks!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does the Minotaur Berzerker hold the bonus that the prize from the first wars has?
    I quit and you should too.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richerand View Post
    Does the Minotaur Berzerker hold the bonus that the prize from the first wars has?
    Unfortunately not Lord Richerand.. If it is supposed to, then it doesn't work.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Olympic guardian is warrior , there are so many better weapons than the last stand , I wouldn't worry .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gas everyone noticed that the rewards in heroic aren't heroic but regular items ??

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    As long as the stats are appropriate idc about an (h) after the name.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Hi Green Guru. Thanks for this great work. From the posts I understand that the spreadsheet is complete. Could I ask a big favor that you also update the first post with the basic unit name, A/D and type (infantry, etc) data. Reason is I cannot access the spreadsheet from where I am due to firewalls. Thanks!
    Sorry for the late updates, I've had a long and busy day. I've got it all updated now though Echus. Should be good for you all to read easily now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Honestly surprised we didn't already have this among the FAQ's I'll go put it in now. Post any other questions you have there if it's not already answered in the original post