Battle for Dwarven Mines - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle for Dwarven Mines

Lurker
    Post Count

guess I was wrong

I misjudged GREE since I originally posted the New LTQ would start within 3 hours of end of war which did turn out to be true instead of the edited response that they would wait till gem sale was over. I guess they are GREEdier than I thought and want all the lower level new players to rush and get gems for this event which means we are probably going to end up with another guild war by next weekend (May 4th).

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifiaddict View Post
    I misjudged GREE since I originally posted the New LTQ would start within 3 hours of end of war which did turn out to be true instead of the edited response that they would wait till gem sale was over. I guess they are GREEdier than I thought and want all the lower level new players to rush and get gems for this event which means we are probably going to end up with another guild war by next weekend (May 4th).
    its an awful event, 7th reward is already a dawn herald, 1860/1140 unit xD

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Gree long term goal???

Quote Originally Posted by Jixx View Post
    its an awful event, 7th reward is already a dawn herald, 1860/1140 unit xD
    Considering the Vault Upgrades, New Honor units and high stat rewards on most recent LTQ I'm speculating that Grees long term goal is to very quickly narrow the gap between those of us that are in the lvl 100-125 bracket and our much better rivals in the level 150-200+ bracket so that they can keep the profits rolling in and not IMMEDIATELY loose players that are now being seen by opponents that are 10x and 15x stronger than them. Just a hunch

Banned
    Post Count
    Obviously the new war prizes are supposed to make us take notice of the new units; as if to say, "look we added new units just like you wanted!"

That they did. But our impotent rage shall never be sated!

Banned
    Post Count
    I took a peek at these the moment the Conquest ended and I laughed

Post Count
    Yeah I thought the prizes for the next war were sucky too until I saw the new units they released. Now it seems like top 3 prizes could be huge. Lets see if FUN and RK take the bait and drop even more ridiculous loads of money.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    "Ridiculous" is all relative to the amount of money that you have left afterwards. Plus if you use a credit card, the experience is priceless, or so the ad on tv used to tell us. Although I am having a hard time remembering what a tv is with all the time that I have spent recently on my KA device, I mean my iPad.
    If you want another ally, my code is 610-007-419.

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    If there is a real spending boycott the placements would still be the same unless the level differences are within easy reach, i.e, number 3 and 4 are close enough that battling would toggle back and forth. Each rank would still get their tier reward and Gree's income would decline to what the 300-1250 range would spend. Then maybe some of the Forum's concerns may actually get action.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count

Rewards are not that bad

I can't comment on rewards for the top rewards - only part of a top 50 team "The Crusaders" (as we don't see value in spending excessively on gems).

In my view, these rewards are good enough for another top 50 placement - our focus remains on having some fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader Shout View Post
    I can't comment on rewards for the top rewards - only part of a top 50 team "The Crusaders" (as we don't see value in spending excessively on gems).

In my view, these rewards are good enough for another top 50 placement - our focus remains on having some fun.
    Now, now, Crusader Shout. You need to get with the program. Fun costs money ... or was it, FUN costs money? Sorry, I get so confused nowadays.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone knows when is it starting mates?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    If there is a real spending boycott
    I'm not holding my breath. I don't believe most will have the willpower to refrain. Once they see the status quo change because a few guilds won't boycott in order to take advantage of others who say they will, the boycott will fade. That's what I see happening. I hope I'm wrong.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    And no date on the Battle for Dwarven Mines yet.

@echus14 - lol - indeed confusing

Banned
    Post Count
    It is Friday. The Guild bar turned Red a day ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Haha 3 additional Honour...enjoy that FUN :P
    I will thank you, every 5000 fights I can get an extra unit. Jelly?