Page 53 of 415 First ... 343515253545563103153 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by lturn View Post
    Ok... i've so many questions and i cant seem to find the answer from the other threads too.

Is it better to enchance your armour with all basic amour? or enhance with armour thats 1 tier higher than basic?

Ie i want to enchance my hydra hunter mail, is it better to enchance it with just basic armours or better to enchance with seafoam armour & dragonflare amour?

Speed vs Gold
    - basic armors takes only 5 min to craft. If u r making sure to churn out basic armor every 5 minutes, as compared to the seafoam/dragonflare which takes every 30min to craft.

Assuming elements match,
    Basic armor gives 6 ep
    Bext tier mono gives 10 ep

Which means in 30min, you'll 6x6 = 36 ep from basics, vs the 10 ep from the mono armor. If u r churning out 4 armor at one go, it'll be 24x6 = 144 ep from basics vs 4x10 = 40 from mono in 30 min.

- On the other hand, it'll cost more gold to keep using basic because with each increase in lvl of the armor the cost to enhance increases. If u r using the monos, u'll need less of them to increase to the lvl, u'll need more basics to increase the lvls. Hence the mono will be more cost efficient.

Recommendation:
    You know ur playstyle. If u dun wanna monitor the crafting evey 5 min, then do mono and check in every 30 min. What I would personally do is, use basics to lvl to 20ish or so, the start using either mono or even snakeskin to lvl the rest.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

in addition to what death said above, you can calculate very easily:

assuming they having matching elements=>

Basic armor = 6 EP/300gold/5min
    Mono Element = 10 EP/500 gold/30min
    Dual Element (gold star) = 24 EP/3000gold/2hours

Formula would be as follows:
    Enhance Point Cost(EPC for short) = (Craft Cost+Enhance Cost)/EP given by the armor

for example:

Enhance cost at lvl 1 = 150 so with basic armor=>
    EPC = (150+300)/6 = 75

Enhance cost at lvl 1 with SnakeSkin=>
    EPC = (3000+150)/24 = 131

I personally love to use basic armors till lvl 15-20 since its really fast while not too costly yet, but that's me, you should check your wallet and see what fits you best, you got the tools above

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Usually starting of by enchancing with basic armor is the better choice. It's fast and not yet too expensive. On the other hand, when the armor starts to get higher up in levels, you'll start to realize that enchancing it multiple times with basics will start to get expensive. Therefore, it'll be cheaper, though slower, to use armors that give more EP but take longer to craft (like seafoam and snakeskin)
    So that would mean after maybe lvl 7, i'll have to start enhancing it with seafoam etc for quicker effect? alright, haha thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Speed vs Gold
    - basic armors takes only 5 min to craft. If u r making sure to churn out basic armor every 5 minutes, as compared to the seafoam/dragonflare which takes every 30min to craft.

Assuming elements match,
    Basic armor gives 6 ep
    Bext tier mono gives 10 ep

Which means in 30min, you'll 6x6 = 36 ep from basics, vs the 10 ep from the mono armor. If u r churning out 4 armor at one go, it'll be 24x6 = 144 ep from basics vs 4x10 = 40 from mono in 30 min.

- On the other hand, it'll cost more gold to keep using basic because with each increase in lvl of the armor the cost to enhance increases. If u r using the monos, u'll need less of them to increase to the lvl, u'll need more basics to increase the lvls. Hence the mono will be more cost efficient.

Recommendation:
    You know ur playstyle. If u dun wanna monitor the crafting evey 5 min, then do mono and check in every 30 min. What I would personally do is, use basics to lvl to 20ish or so, the start using either mono or even snakeskin to lvl the rest.
    we are a bunch of helpful guys xD

Quote Originally Posted by lturn View Post
    So that would mean after maybe lvl 7, i'll have to start enhancing it with seafoam etc for quicker effect? alright, haha thanks!
    Depends on the amount of gold you have. So if you find that you constantly don't have enough good after enchancing, it may be time to switch to another armor to enchance. Though snakeskin should more or less be the maximum you Gould be crafting.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Just curious, what do u guys do with you nemesis armour after the event is over?

Quote Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
    Just curious, what do u guys do with you nemesis armour after the event is over?
    Usually fuse them with another armorenter them for enchancement or keep them for collection's sake if they look really good.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

I use the basic armors to at least level 20, or 25 if I've got a lot of cash built up. Then the second tier armors until 48-53ish, again depending on cash. Then I start throwing snakeskin at it. Any random higher rank armors I end up with, I try to use on level 60+ armor when it's getting really pricey to enhance.

Stuck

Dragons and Knights is stuck on the 'No connection' screen, and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone
    help?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshot View Post
    Dragons and Knights is stuck on the 'No connection' screen, and I don't know how to fix it, can anyone help?
    Restart the app.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymoe View Post
    Restart the app.
    Thanks!

How do you get nemesis armour? And after you get it is it yours to keep foever

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgrunt View Post
    How do you get nemesis armour? And after you get it is it yours to keep foever
    Dark prince chest. Yes, it is
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Starsong Shroud info

Ok guys, just finished crafting the starsong armor. The stats increase by 6 for attack and by 9 for defense. When i craft the plus version i'll post the stat info here, but that'll take approximately 3-4 days (i.e 1 day or a bit more to reach the lvl 43 boss and another 2 days for the crafting process).

But i gotta say, this armor is the most pansiest looking armor EVER, i mean it looks like a freakin purple and baby blue night robe for the males and a ******* dress for the females. I so don't want to max this ****ty looking armor, but the elements and stats are pretty good, but i've already put in quite a bit of resources (like a combined total of 50 rare and super-rare armors into getting this to 35). I would've slowly crafted basic armors in sets of 4 but my ******* storage was full >_<. Again, its got good a good element combo and good final stats, but it looks like utter ****.

Quote Originally Posted by destructorII View Post
    Ok guys, just finished crafting the starsong armor. The stats increase by 6 for attack and by 9 for defense. When i craft the plus version i'll post the stat info here, but that'll take approximately 3-4 days (i.e 1 day or a bit more to reach the lvl 43 boss and another 2 days for the crafting process).

But i gotta say, this armor is the most pansiest looking armor EVER, i mean it looks like a freakin purple and baby blue night robe for the males and a ******* dress for the females. I so don't want to max this ****ty looking armor, but the elements and stats are pretty good, but i've already put in quite a bit of resources (like a combined total of 50 rare and super-rare armors into getting this to 35). I would've slowly crafted basic armors in sets of 4 but my ******* storage was full >_<. Again, its got good a good element combo and good final stats, but it looks like utter ****.
    The stats for the final armor are 932 and 1232, so since you've already unlocked the +version for crafting you can look at its initial stats and calculate the stat growth.

I'm hoping the armor looks better on the female character though :/
    Knights and Dragons iOS.