Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    /me is enviousssssss xDDD
    Don't envy me, it also means I have to kill lvl 44 boss to get the 50 mats
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

i dont envy at all now O_o having a hard time getting to 43 after all

how do i get sky guardian+?

i was thinking of maxing all big four except LF because of that reason, how necessary is LF in your opinion?
    Imo, the most useful ones out of the big 4 are AA+ and Hydra+, still useful at higher lvls becos of it's elements mix. By the time i got to lvling a LF I was already grinding for lvl70 armours plus trying to lvl other epic boss armor, so didn't get down to it. It'll eventually get replaced by dark prince armor, but that is some grind away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziploc View Post
    how do i get sky guardian+?
    There's been countless times this has been asked, all you guys need to do is be a lurker and search thru the threads and the answer is found.

Answer: sky guardian +, together with the other uncraftable plus versions, can only be found in opening the dark prince chests, which costs 20 gems each individually. Gl with that

Which is better?

Hi all,

Isit better to upgrade Hydra Hunter's Mail or Steam Wizard's Robes? both have the same element combi,
    except that SWR has 2 stars rarity and HHM only has 1 star rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by lturn View Post
    Hi all,

Isit better to upgrade Hydra Hunter's Mail or Steam Wizard's Robes? both have the same element combi,
    except that SWR has 2 stars rarity and HHM only has 1 star rarity.
    Hi,

I recommend upgrading the Hydra Hunter's Mail to level 15 so you unlock Hydra Hunter's Mail+. Once unlocked, you can then craft a Hydra Hunter's Mail+ from the shop, the + version has better stats then the steam wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Imo, the most useful ones out of the big 4 are AA+ and Hydra+, still useful at higher lvls becos of it's elements mix. By the time i got to lvling a LF I was already grinding for lvl70 armours plus trying to lvl other epic boss armor, so didn't get down to it. It'll eventually get replaced by dark prince armor, but that is some grind away.
    the thing is i have 6 lf, 4 chimera corps and 3 wind monarchs that i attained from some events (boss/arena), the question is would it be wise to use them on a LF+ or keep them for a lvl70 armor instead?
    in short, maxing LF+ or skipping it altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    Hi,

I recommend upgrading the Hydra Hunter's Mail to level 15 so you unlock Hydra Hunter's Mail+. Once unlocked, you can then craft a Hydra Hunter's Mail+ from the shop, the + version has better stats then the steam wizard.
    RIGHT... then i kinda wasted some gold in upgrading steam ):

Just curious on the "Monster Nest". Why is it 100k gold when it seems more lousier than a training field? Does it produce extreme fast gold when u upgrade further?

Quote Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
    Just curious on the "Monster Nest". Why is it 100k gold when it seems more lousier than a training field? Does it produce extreme fast gold when u upgrade further?
    i think because it takes only 1 space. For example 1 training field generate 1.1k/h, 2 nests make 1.4k/h
    but then again the nests max gold is not that high so over-night collecting would not profit much.

you also have a 1 slot on your castle which cant fit a training field there, most profitable would be monster nest

Enchancing Armour

Ok... i've so many questions and i cant seem to find the answer from the other threads too.

Is it better to enchance your armour with all basic amour? or enhance with armour thats 1 tier higher than basic?

Ie i want to enchance my hydra hunter mail, is it better to enchance it with just basic armours or better to enchance with seafoam armour & dragonflare amour?

the thing is i have 6 lf, 4 chimera corps and 3 wind monarchs that i attained from some events (boss/arena), the question is would it be wise to use them on a LF+ or keep them for a lvl70 armor instead?
    in short, maxing LF+ or skipping it altogether?
    It really depends on how fast u r lvling. If u r a casual player, maxing LF would seem good cos it is a mid tier armor that can last you quite a while. If you r hardcore lvling though, u'll outgrow the armor pretty soon, the mats used on it could have been used for 70 armor. I chose to skip it cos i knew I was trying to reach 100 fast.

Quote Originally Posted by lturn View Post
    Ok... i've so many questions and i cant seem to find the answer from the other threads too.

Is it better to enchance your armour with all basic amour? or enhance with armour thats 1 tier higher than basic?

Ie i want to enchance my hydra hunter mail, is it better to enchance it with just basic armours or better to enchance with seafoam armour & dragonflare amour?
    Usually starting of by enchancing with basic armor is the better choice. It's fast and not yet too expensive. On the other hand, when the armor starts to get higher up in levels, you'll start to realize that enchancing it multiple times with basics will start to get expensive. Therefore, it'll be cheaper, though slower, to use armors that give more EP but take longer to craft (like seafoam and snakeskin)
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!