Page 51 of 415 First ... 41495051525361101151 ... Last

Epic Armor+ Versions

Hey guys, just read through a couple pages of posts and just wanted a final verification that plus versions of epic armors get unlocked at level 35. A reply confirming this would be greatly appreciated, because i was so sure they unlock at 20. In fact, i got the half-dragon up to 20 and was kinda both confused and frustrated at why the + didn't unlock and threw it into enhancing some low tier armor.

Furthermore, how can armors like the black kaleidescope have a plus version. Unless, is it possible to get black metal fragments from the chests?

(P.S. This is an awesome thread which is definitely followed by an awesome community. Thank you for creating this)

Quote Originally Posted by destructorII View Post
    Hey guys, just read through a couple pages of posts and just wanted a final verification that plus versions of epic armors get unlocked at level 35. A reply confirming this would be greatly appreciated, because i was so sure they unlock at 20. In fact, i got the half-dragon up to 20 and was kinda both confused and frustrated at why the + didn't unlock and threw it into enhancing some low tier armor.

Furthermore, how can armors like the black kaleidescope have a plus version. Unless, is it possible to get black metal fragments from the chests?

(P.S. This is an awesome thread which is definitely followed by an awesome community. Thank you for creating this)
    Four star armors unlock at 35, three stars unlock at 20. Pity you wasted the half dragon ><

You can get +versions of the unceafteble armor from the dark prince chest only.

I'm glad this thread has helped you
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Currently maxed AA, Crius and HH +, on the way to maxing Living flame +. Given that snakeskin has no element similarity, is it still worth it to use it to max my Living flame?

And currently I've been consistently trying to farm the kraken for swamp shaman but i've only gotten 6 roots after like aalmost 20 runs.. is it worth it to keep camping at kraken until i've gotten a swamp shaman, seeing how useful it is for infernal lord stage?

does anyone know whats the stats of the starsong non plus version? like how many points per upgrade? thinking of replacing my spectral captain since it seems like even a starsong shroud is stronger than a spectral+
    Add me! Code: XBB - WDC - FHX

Quote Originally Posted by windkatar View Post
    Currently maxed AA, Crius and HH +, on the way to maxing Living flame +. Given that snakeskin has no element similarity, is it still worth it to use it to max my Living flame?

And currently I've been consistently trying to farm the kraken for swamp shaman but i've only gotten 6 roots after like aalmost 20 runs.. is it worth it to keep camping at kraken until i've gotten a swamp shaman, seeing how useful it is for infernal lord stage?

does anyone know whats the stats of the starsong non plus version? like how many points per upgrade? thinking of replacing my spectral captain since it seems like even a starsong shroud is stronger than a spectral+
    Using snakeskin is still the only way because it takes too long to farm the other level 50 armors. Fusing 50ep armors for enchancing a level 50 armor is out of the question anyways.

Swamp shaman is always useful cause of its tankyness. It's the first 70+ armor I ever got and I still use it. I'd say go for it.

I'm not too sure, mine will be done in 6 hours. Spreadsheet isn't updated either, so you'll have to wait for the information.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

What stage would you guys recommend leveling? I'm currently at lv 56, and kinda weak tbh

Quote Originally Posted by lebodolphin View Post
    What stage would you guys recommend leveling? I'm currently at lv 56, and kinda weak tbh
    Just play quests best way to level is newest area
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Question Can I get Black Kaleidoscopic in 1 chest?

Other then buying the 11 chests can I get it in one chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Siun View Post
    Other then buying the 11 chests can I get it in one chest?
    Yes, but the chances have been hypothesised to be as low as 0.1% each time you open a chest

So, I was 1 win away from unlocking the 51 boss awards. While I was farming snakeskins I received the awards as if I defeated the boss, but I didn't. And, it moved me on to the next level (52). Has this happened to anyone?
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+

Quote Originally Posted by KingPoop View Post
    So, I was 1 win away from unlocking the 51 boss awards. While I was farming snakeskins I received the awards as if I defeated the boss, but I didn't. And, it moved me on to the next level (52). Has this happened to anyone?
    It happened to me at lvl 35 too. Think i was grinding snakeskin when it happened - got the rewards and I was like "did i just get a free pass?"
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Unhappy Unable to get loots

Hi there, i've been trying to farm for materials, however I'm unable to receive the loots from monsters i killed. I'm only able to receive the 'loots' from the last monster of every wave.

ie, if the wave have 4 monsters, drops from the first 3 monsters are not received by me. eg if all 4 drop
    1x fire shard each, i'll only get 1 fire shard (from the last mob).

helphelp!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    It happened to me at lvl 35 too. Think i was grinding snakeskin when it happened - got the rewards and I was like "did i just get a free pass?"
    /me is enviousssssss xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by lturn View Post
    Hi there, i've been trying to farm for materials, however I'm unable to receive the loots from monsters i killed. I'm only able to receive the 'loots' from the last monster of every wave.

ie, if the wave have 4 monsters, drops from the first 3 monsters are not received by me. eg if all 4 drop
    1x fire shard each, i'll only get 1 fire shard (from the last mob).

helphelp!
    its ok, that's how its supposed to be!

u need to kill the last monster in each wave to receive loots, if you look closely, each monster behind the one you killed "gathers" the loot, meaning that killing the last one gives u all the loot from that wave

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Using snakeskin is still the only way because it takes too long to farm the other level 50 armors. Fusing 50ep armors for enchancing a level 50 armor is out of the question anyways.

Swamp shaman is always useful cause of its tankyness. It's the first 70+ armor I ever got and I still use it. I'd say go for it.

I'm not too sure, mine will be done in 6 hours. Spreadsheet isn't updated either, so you'll have to wait for the information.
    i was thinking of maxing all big four except LF because of that reason, how necessary is LF in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    its ok, that's how its supposed to be!

u need to kill the last monster in each wave to receive loots, if you look closely, each monster behind the one you killed "gathers" the loot, meaning that killing the last one gives u all the loot from that wave
    Oh right... HAHA! thanks man! (: