Page 5 of 415 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    No, don't do that...
    We use high rarity armor as a material to enhance because we wanna save the money, especially when the armor reach to lv50+, if you use snakeskin or lower rarity, you can only upgrade 1 or 0.8 level, which means you need cost double golds to upgrade 1 level. But if you use 2 stars armor as material at that time, you can upgrade 2 levels by one shot, which save many golds.
    So use basic or uncommon armor upgrade when the armor is low level, then use snakeskin, then 2 star armos
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Is it advisable to use 4 2 stars lvl 50 to enhance a lvl 70 lvl 1 armor? Cause I'd gain more lvls on my armor for jut 600 gold.

Is it advisable to use 4 2 stars lvl 50 to enhance a lvl 70 lvl 1 armor? Cause I'd gain more lvls on my armor for jut 600 gold.
    Edited my earlier response.

Thanks a lot guys you've been very helpful.

Edit: Forgot to ask, I read somewhere that you don't gain anymore stats after 100 but will you still get gold keys?
    Last edited by Raistmar; 04-23-2013 at 02:39 PM.

First time posting so please help.

I've been browsing these forums a lot the past few days and I've learned a tremendous amount but there are still some pointers I could use.

Before I realized that the + armors made such a difference, I leveled a flame storm finery to max level and now it seems pointless. But I have made a lot of errors with fusing since I started playing so I was hoping for some guidance to make the best of it all.

As of now, my stats are:

Level 45
    305 health
    10,923 gold
    16 gems

My castle has:
    4 training fields at level 2 with one more building that I will upgrade once they're done.
    1 dungeon level 2
    2 tavern level 2
    1 fountain level 2
    1 cathedral level 2

I still have 5 more expansions before they're all open, 1 large 4 small.

My armors:
    Atlantean Avenger Armor 23/50
    Brawler's Armor 22/50
    Deep Dragon Mail 4/70
    Flamestorm Finery 50/50
    Spectral Captain's Uniform 17/70
    Wind Monarch's Robes 7/50
    2x basic air armor+
    Basic earth armor+
    Basic fire armor+
    Basic spirit armor+

I have upgraded everything up to chimera corps far enough to craft the + armor.

I just really need some direction because up until this current weekly boss, I wasn't able to beat it15 times to craft the armor even with high friends wearing nemesis.

I've been farming quite a bit but it seems I'm on the wrong direction with upgrading so everything is for nothing.

Any help would be appreciated and if you feel so kind as to add me and help my code is xbb-qvg-pnm

Thanks!

You are correct. After 100, the stats will remain the same. But each leveling up will still give you gems/golds/gold keys.
    Thanks a lot guys you've been very helpful.

Edit: Forgot to ask, I read somewhere that you don't gain anymore stats after 100 but will you still get gold keys?
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-23-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Hi there, I'm happy to answer your question and would like to give you some advice

First I would say do not regret what you've done before, everyone has the similar experiences and made many stupid mistakes, but these exps teaches us how to do better in the nearly future, so we should thank the exps

For your question.

1. Remain the buildings because you need to finish many quests, it may require you to build more useless buildings, but after finish all quests, you can sell them all and only keep Training Fields and One Dungeon. I will post a picture tomorrow of my buildings

2. For expansion, there is no big or small, each expansion will give you 4 spots.

3. For the armors, since the new update, the unlock requirement seems increase, maybe 25? So you need to upgrade your Atlantean to 25 to unlock the +version. Then you will be able to craft +version by farming new material.
    You can still use the Flamestorm Finery since you've already maxed it out, you can use it to help you clear stages. Then you may need to craft more better armors. Such as Atlantean+, Hydra+, Crius+. These three armors are traditional top 3 lv50 armors, you can pass more stages and explore more areas under these armors help.

Hope this can help you. If you have any other question, free feel to post then I will answer it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    I've been browsing these forums a lot the past few days and I've learned a tremendous amount but there are still some pointers I could use.

Before I realized that the + armors made such a difference, I leveled a flame storm finery to max level and now it seems pointless. But I have made a lot of errors with fusing since I started playing so I was hoping for some guidance to make the best of it all.

As of now, my stats are:

Level 45
    305 health
    10,923 gold
    16 gems

My castle has:
    4 training fields at level 2 with one more building that I will upgrade once they're done.
    1 dungeon level 2
    2 tavern level 2
    1 fountain level 2
    1 cathedral level 2

I still have 5 more expansions before they're all open, 1 large 4 small.

My armors:
    Atlantean Avenger Armor 23/50
    Brawler's Armor 22/50
    Deep Dragon Mail 4/70
    Flamestorm Finery 50/50
    Spectral Captain's Uniform 17/70
    Wind Monarch's Robes 7/50
    2x basic air armor+
    Basic earth armor+
    Basic fire armor+
    Basic spirit armor+

I have upgraded everything up to chimera corps far enough to craft the + armor.

I just really need some direction because up until this current weekly boss, I wasn't able to beat it15 times to craft the armor even with high friends wearing nemesis.

I've been farming quite a bit but it seems I'm on the wrong direction with upgrading so everything is for nothing.

Any help would be appreciated and if you feel so kind as to add me and help my code is xbb-qvg-pnm

Thanks!

Last question for the day.

I haven't really seen much about pvp. How does the double up work?

If I remember correctly, there will be 8 double downs (actually 7 times, the 8th time when you win, you have to collect the rewards)

If you choose to double down, you may gain another 25% bonus if you win the next fight, or you will gain NOTHING if you lose. Again, if you win and choose keep doubling down, next time you may gain another 50% bonus or gain nothing, then 100%, 150%, 200% etc.

The double down is suitable for higher level players with great armor, which may have more chance to keep winning and earn more rewards from doubling down. You can also try to do that, compete with similar level people with you, but do not too greedy, otherwise when you face a strong enemy, you may lose your double down.

Once you lose the fight, the double down will back to ZERO, you need to re-start
    Last question for the day.

I haven't really seen much about pvp. How does the double up work?
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-23-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    You are correct. After 100, the stats will remain the same. But each leveling up will still give you gems/golds/gold keys and allow you to have one more friend
    Actually, you don't gain additional friend slots after level 100, and no guarantee of gems or gold keys . I really hope they change this and give us an incentive to level once we hit 100.
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

Thanks Harvey,

Another question:

I've seen on the spreadsheet and other threads that flamestorm finery is used to craft sky guardian.
    Is it worth risking a level 50 flamestorm to try and fuse for sky guardian?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsfan1caw View Post
    Actually, you don't gain additional friend slots after level 100, and no guarantee of gems or gold keys . I really hope they change this and give us an incentive to level once we hit 100.
    thx for the correction, indeed only rewards no more friends

Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    Thanks Harvey,

Another question:

I've seen on the spreadsheet and other threads that flamestorm finery is used to craft sky guardian.
    Is it worth risking a level 50 flamestorm to try and fuse for sky guardian?
    Currently do not fuse any armor except finishing request, 25,000 golds are really important to you, spend it on the buildings would be much better.
    When you gain great armor and reach to high level, you can use the flame stone finery to fuse, you may gain sky guardian if you are lucky, at that time you will not feel regret even you fail.

Continue sleeping. Post your question here, I will answer it when I wake up

Wow Harvey, kudos to you. You are really dedicated! Have a good night!
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

Hi guys, been playing for about 6 days now and i'm completely addicted! What a game! I'm level 32 as I stand right now but struggling with the PvE progression! Desperately need to upgrade my armors to get through it.

One thing i've noticed that's bugging me is the lack of offers to get free gems? I signed up for the email one originally and now when I go to check if there's any free offers they load, and dissapear before I have chance to actually choose one? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Many thanks!