I love the eskimo picture

Arena won't load

Hi there, my arena won't load over 4G or wife. Contacted gree with no joy. It might be a background service issue on my S4 mini. Everything else loads up fine. Can battle friends and earn the milestones and ranking as that still works. Running out of ideas and my research on Google hasn't come up trumps yet. I recently moved/changed phones using the bind account service. Don't know if this caused this or what :/

I just had my account restored by Gree (I had quit playing before the email binding option had been added and gotten rid of the device that had my account on it) and my arena won't load either. I can do everything else in the game but when I hit the Battle Now option in the arena it just sits and spins and reads "connecting" indefinitely. I have submitted two tickets now and had both of them closed, one with an explanation of "our servers were all up when you submitted the ticket so just try again" and the other with no explanation at all. Sounds like you have a bug Gree

Quote Originally Posted by Laengar View Post
    I just had my account restored by Gree (I had quit playing before the email binding option had been added and gotten rid of the device that had my account on it) and my arena won't load either. I can do everything else in the game but when I hit the Battle Now option in the arena it just sits and spins and reads "connecting" indefinitely. I have submitted two tickets now and had both of them closed, one with an explanation of "our servers were all up when you submitted the ticket so just try again" and the other with no explanation at all. Sounds like you have a bug Gree
    Hmm.. sounds like it could well be a binding issue then. I have raised a second ticket with no joy as of yet. Like yours my game works in every way, but the arena. I have tried removing the bind and facebok accounts with no result. Cleared my game cache. No joy either. Stumped!

hackers?

How is it pos for a lvl13 plyr b at rank2 in the arena w 43k pts already w only aprox 245 wins? I didnt do math but that doesnt sound right specially aftr i fought my friends n spent gems to get whr i m n im lvl185 n only hav 6k arena pts. Doesnt mak any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Bear View Post
    How is it pos for a lvl13 plyr b at rank2 in the arena w 43k pts already w only aprox 245 wins? I didnt do math but that doesnt sound right specially aftr i fought my friends n spent gems to get whr i m n im lvl185 n only hav 6k arena pts. Doesnt mak any sense.
    Spend like 200 gems on energy and you will end up higher. Since battles are close to your own armor, you may win more battles.

43K in 245 wins is around 176 per battle. As for a friend battle you get 20 points for a win.
    Last edited by MisterT; 09-19-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Angry Griefer in guild

We have a person in my guild who, upon realizing we weren't going to fight our guild wars the way he wanted us to, took it upon himself to spend nearly every last gold in our guild bank on Guardians (we don't do this as a rule as they are pretty worthless compared to armor bonuses), upgrading as many as he could to max lvl, so that he depleted our over 41mil guild savings to 10k. :/ I can't kick him due to the guild war, I can't even demote him (which I had tried to do before he did this because I knew he'd be spiteful like this). When he joined a couple weeks back he seemed alright which is why I agreed to make him an HC when he asked, and now this and my hands are tied for another 10 hours yet!

Do I have any recourse against him or in getting all of our gold back? I've already refunded all the guardians but since they only return 20% of what's been spent, we definitely don't have all of our gold back. I've taken screenies of what I could but since the guild notifications window does not have a very large bank I am sure there are things I missed. I've also taken screenies of all of the abuse he's thrown at us in guild chat.I am hoping Gree have server logs that can tell them more than my screenies can.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've sent in a support ticket already as well but this is a pretty big deal so figured I would come here and see what info anyone else can impart.

TIA
    Om Nom Nom Nom
    Guild Leader, Snowdonia - WBG - BDZ - YND
    Second account, Merriweather - WBG - DCH - HBZ
    Always looking for active members 50+!
    On Android K&D

read

informative

How to recruit players for a guild fast

Watched about 20 videos since the new update last night and not a single gem has been givin to me, is there a glitch happening or did they change something with the update yesterday?

Also new to this forum so Recruiting for my Guild EndlessWaltz. only 2 member atm good lvl bonus (not going into detail tis isnt thread for that) p.s. this is inter net. i dont care about my grammar lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Spend like 200 gems on energy and you will end up higher. Since battles are close to your own armor, you may win more battles.

43K in 245 wins is around 176 per battle. As for a friend battle you get 20 points for a win.
    what happens, is each week you face people who are your level, it sets up your level when the tourny starts, so lets say someone made a character RIGHT as the tournament started, he will be faced off with ppl his lvl, one for that week. say that dude power levels to get his 3rd character, and then levels up a few armors, he now is a 3 man team, with decent armors, attacking a lvl one with no armor. THATS how hes getting points.

in most games, its called being a Twink, someone who low level but wants to be low level for benifits like this scenario. after he gets his awesome Epic for being high rank, he will probably power level to a good guild.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Armor

Is there a way to dispose of unwanted low level armor aside from using it in fusion. I am wasting all my gold trying to get rid of low level armor received as rewards in fusions (combine and enhance) to make room for crafting better higher armor

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlless View Post
    Is there a way to dispose of unwanted low level armor aside from using it in fusion.
    Unfortunately, no.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Bear View Post
    I did this when I first started the game. I was rank 11 at level 15, and I didn't really have to use very many gems, because I got 10 40-win streaks in a row. I was a 3-man team, and I was mainly facing 1- and 2-man teams, because I was so new. Of course, the next day was a different story. The arena adjusted, and I started losing 2 out of 3 battles. It didn't really matter that much at that point though; I still ended up at rank 48 at the end, because I had such a giant head start. It's actually easiest to win a lot of battles the first day you start playing.
    Plus, being a new account, you get those amazing discounted gems. I think I spent $60 and got like 600 gems.

I have a similar problem. Except I'm trying to fuse and enhance my armor into higher leveled stuff. Any tips on being successful at that? It seems pretty difficult to control which specific combination of elements you end up when crafting higher level stuff.