how long can you use vpn per day before gree bans your account?

I have never herd of Gree banning your account, but Last I checked VPN did not work anymore. If you are a newbie you will able to see a lot of videos but it will die down quickly in a week or two. If not cheers to you.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

yeah when you first start, they give you like, 30 gems. But ive been playing for a year, and i have always been scared of gree banning my account for using vpn. thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by lrgohma View Post
    yeah when you first start, they give you like, 30 gems. But ive been playing for a year, and i have always been scared of gree banning my account for using vpn. thanks for your help
    and i use vpn, and so far, its been working

how to change armor set in raid?

when you press fight a pop up shows up where you have the option to change team/armor or fight
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Armor capacity

I can't find the amount of armor inventory slots you get per level. Wasn't it 90 slots at level 100, then what per level(s)?

When is the next Guild War or Raid?

Does anyone know when the next Guild War or Raid is? This is because i want to buy gems but i dont know when to buy them because i like to buy them in advance. Please tell me!

Thanks, Meadow

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow YT View Post
    Does anyone know when the next Guild War or Raid is? This is because i want to buy gems but i dont know when to buy them because i like to buy them in advance. Please tell me!

Thanks, Meadow
    Mostly weekends. Raid, 3 day war and blitz are rotating though we expected a 3day war instead of the last raid.

If you want to buy gems you should do it. Now or just beforea war - You're buying them either way. My advice: Wait for a 40% sale. war or not. Wait for 40%.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Mostly weekends. Raid, 3 day war and blitz are rotating though we expected a 3day war instead of the last raid.

If you want to buy gems you should do it. Now or just beforea war - You're buying them either way. My advice: Wait for a 40% sale. war or not. Wait for 40%.
    So do u mean they would mostly all start on fridays?

Game won't load

I don't know if this is the right place but I couldn't find a way to make a thread. Ever since I downloaded the last update my game won't load. The screen just goes black. I have sent messages to gree with no response. It seems like the game is working fine for most people.
    If I delete the app and then download it again will that fix it? I don't want to risk losing all of my data and armors.
    Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow YT View Post
    So do u mean they would mostly all start on fridays?
    The 3-day and raid events usually go from Friday to Monday, while the blitz events usually go from Saturday to Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsandjason View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place but I couldn't find a way to make a thread. Ever since I downloaded the last update my game won't load. The screen just goes black. I have sent messages to gree with no response. It seems like the game is working fine for most people.
    If I delete the app and then download it again will that fix it? I don't want to risk losing all of my data and armors.
    Any suggestions?
    If you bound your account, then deleting and reinstalling may help. After you reinstall, you can recover through the binding process and things should be back to normal for the most part. If you didn't bind it, try restarting your device - power it all the way off, then back on - to see if that helps.

Most of the time, if you delete the game and reinstall it, your original game data will still be there. But, I've also heard stories (and it's happened to me once or twice too) where a reinstall made you start over from the beginning, or started you up on a different account completely (possibly because I've transferred accounts between devices before a delete/reinstall, which may confuse the installer as to what account should be active). I'm a bit overly cautious and I wouldn't delete/reinstall unless I had my account bound - that way I have a fallback plan in case my game doesn't show up again after a reinstallation.

Just seeing if I am on the right track.

I am Level 41 after 6 days of playing, and I have spent all my time on what i believe will set me up for success later in the game (even if it is slowing progress in the short term...)
    -I have unlocked up to epic on blazing tides.
    -I have upgraded all common, uncommon, and a handful of rares to "+" so all armor i am crafting is "+".
    -I have expanded my buildable area up to 500,000, and have a combination of buildings that give my both a high return while playing, and while inactive.
    -I have evenly leveled all knights on my team, with my main character being slightly ahead.
    -I have a good combination of friends that are high level for epic bosses and the like, while keeping a good number of weak friends to beat up for arena points.
    -my nights are using the big 4, and one bigger four.

Is there anything i should be doing that i am not? should i switch my focus on anything? I am having a hard time getting enough gold to keep upgrading my armors, and i cant use them fast enough to keep up with the crafting.

I have yet to start fusing armors (other than a couple of quests). Any advice when to start fusing (not that i have the gold for it now)? any armors that i need to be saving for fusing down the road instead of enhancing my current armors?

Quote Originally Posted by duby1622 View Post
    -I have unlocked up to epic on blazing tides.
    Keep going!
    -I have upgraded all common, uncommon, and a handful of rares to "+" so all armor i am crafting is "+".
    Fuse commons for enchanting later on (maybe the uncommon too)
    -I have expanded my buildable area up to 500,000, and have a combination of buildings that give my both a high return while playing, and while inactive.
    Eventually use just Training Grounds for Gold
    -I have evenly leveled all knights on my team, with my main character being slightly ahead.
    That’s natural
    -I have a good combination of friends that are high level for epic bosses and the like, while keeping a good number of weak friends to beat up for arena points.
    That works well
    -my nights are using the big 4, and one bigger four.
    Once you can defeat the Epic Bosses or get better 4*+ and higher, level those up
    That's just my two cents