uhmm.... wait the 4 hours? or post a ticket, and someone will assist you in a few weeks. really though, just wait a few hours till you have more EB points
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I just power leveled my Centurion Aegis. I was planning to use it against the new EB. However, once I equipped the gear to my main character I noticed that the stats were significantly lower than they should. Equipped with Specter's(maxed) my main has a combined 5138. With Centurion its only 4894. Looking at the base stats Centurion has 3642, and Specter's has 3514. My guild's bonus's are all at the same level so that cannot be the contributing factor. Anyone know if Centurion's is bugged or is there something that I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    I just power leveled my Centurion Aegis. I was planning to use it against the new EB. However, once I equipped the gear to my main character I noticed that the stats were significantly lower than they should. Equipped with Specter's(maxed) my main has a combined 5138. With Centurion its only 4894. Looking at the base stats Centurion has 3642, and Specter's has 3514. My guild's bonus's are all at the same level so that cannot be the contributing factor. Anyone know if Centurion's is bugged or is there something that I am missing?
    I think that this may have something to do with attacking EB not with armor itself. I noticed the same that when I attack the EB with my armor equipped the stats are significantly lower as well.

---

Regarding achievments that are available in KnD game - there is a set of achievments connected with killing bosses 10 times (Chimera, Dark Prince etc, cant recall it now but I reckon you know what I mean). I defeated those bosses like dozens of times and did not unlock those achievments yet, am I doing something wrong? Do you need to defeat them 10 times in a row and/or?

You misunderstand. The Centurion stats are lower all the time, not just against the EB. When equipped for EB, Arena, World, etc the stats on character are showing lower than they should.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    You are missing something. Centurion is mono water, so it gets the water bonus, Specter is air/spirit, so it gets the air and spirit bonus.
    Gree makes mono armors of the same generation have similar stats to dual element armors, while in fact they should probably have 5-10% higher stats to compensate for missing out on the second element bonus...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Marco,

You are correct, I forgot to add the dual element bonus when I tabulated the stats between the Specter's and the Centurion. That explains the differences. Appreciate the response!

Another reason why I do not like mono element armors!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    You are missing something. Centurion is mono water, so it gets the water bonus, Specter is air/spirit, so it gets the air and spirit bonus.
    Gree makes mono armors of the same generation have similar stats to dual element armors, while in fact they should probably have 5-10% higher stats to compensate for missing out on the second element bonus...
    Mono's also cannot take or give out the double element bonus damage. Making them very useful for instances you don't know who you will be facing (arena, scouting in wars).
    Yes the stats are lower, which sucks when you have maxed element bonus', but there are other ways they are very useful.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

lunar +

I crafted the basic and the + of lunar after a k&d update I lost it. I've done drew up several tickets requesting for this problem to be fixed do you think gree would help me?

I'd do one ticket at a time; flooding them with tickets wastes their time, and slows down their response to you. Help them help you...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by TCP Pain View Post
    I crafted the basic and the + of lunar after a k&d update I lost it. I've done drew up several tickets requesting for this problem to be fixed do you think gree would help me?
    Good luck.. theres a whole thread of people whos game rolled their progress back. (Including myself)

You might as well email people here about it, because the end result will be the same in game......NOTHING.

On the positive side, you will actually get a coherent, specific answer that actually addresses your problem here. You will not get that with gree support.
    our agenda and recruiting

Azure Dragon Nexus

** We support the 11+ movement! **

How do I add to my Celestial Chest keys so I can open 11 at once?

Knights and Dragons - I already have 8 Celestial keys (from the dragons' armor) but want to add 3 more so I can open 11 at once and get the free fusion armor. But it doesn't give me an option to buy extra, just using 1 key at a time or 8 keys at once. How can I add 3 more?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya D. Sizemore Hehir View Post
    Knights and Dragons - I already have 8 Celestial keys (from the dragons' armor) but want to add 3 more so I can open 11 at once and get the free fusion armor. But it doesn't give me an option to buy extra, just using 1 key at a time or 8 keys at once. How can I add 3 more?
    Just open the 8 keys reward, there is currently no option to add more. The 11 key rewards is more of a Gift With Purchase.

Big question

well is not a big question , its just nobody could give me an answer , HOW DO I POST SOMETHING ?

Wtf is this ? You may not post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts

i mean it makes not sence that you have a problem or something and you cant post it

You need at least 10 posts before you can Start A New Thread.
    Last edited by legalious; 08-12-2014 at 03:19 PM.