help

Hi, i will buy a new ipad, and i want to present this to my nephew, it is possible to transfer my dragons and knights account to the new ipad, i am in level 114 with three epics and i don't want to lose all that, any advice?

Click on the Menu button at the bottom right corner of your game screen.

Click on the Options button.

Click on the FAQ tab.

Click on the Bind Account button.

Follow the instructions on how to bind your account to a specific email.

Install Knights and Dragons on your new device.

Click on Menu->Options->FAQ and select the Retrieve Account button.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Exclamation Wbrmgybmz

Please at me so I can have extra ppl and the darn quests!!! Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jogr8dy View Post
    Please at me so I can have extra ppl and the darn quests!!! Please!!!
    What is your code?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I know tons of groups use dockbot to help with other gree games. I am just curious if any have found a use for it on k&d?
    Want to try dockbot? You're invited to my new group 'Dockbot-is-da-bomb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8585249/LtBu2m
    We support all gree games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockbot-is-da-bomb View Post
    I know tons of groups use dockbot to help with other gree games. I am just curious if any have found a use for it on k&d?
    Riight... Botting.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Just an external database. Indispensable on mw and cc at this point.
    Want to try dockbot? You're invited to my new group 'Dockbot-is-da-bomb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8585249/LtBu2m
    We support all gree games.

account problem

Hello 2 days ago I retrieved a account after I formatted my phone. I had my account back briefly however the next time I logged back in I was back to lvl1. I have opened a ticket 2 days ago however there been no reply. How do i get my account back? thanks

I can vouch for Aiur also, He is a High Commander in my guild and is active on Linechat. Please resolve soon because he's missing out on valuable time and I'm short a good HC...
    Last edited by Lord Malice; 06-05-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Brothers of Metal by Manowar-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6MBQXtyMk

What is the point of going to the offer wall and installing the random apps which should provide gems upon installing and opening when one doesnt get rewarded the gems the offer states? Even those "Play to a certain lvl" offers like Grepolis which i played to well over 500 points - Never saw the 20 gems.

So many times... So many games... So many programs... And only a few provides gems. Anyone else tired of installing apps when not getting the gems?

Rewards may not come right away, sure.. Riight.. But shouldnt they have come after minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? It was an issue before Gree updated the offer wall and still is an issue. Been like that since i joined the game 11 months ago.

I guess an estimated amount of gems which i never received - about 250+ if not a lot more.

Can this really be for real? Is this really Gree's intentions?
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Is Gree aware? I barked loudly over the "Lays vs Ruffles" one. ONCE BURNED, TWICE SHY. I won't do another "free" offer until I hear back on this one...still pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Is Gree aware? I barked loudly over the "Lays vs Ruffles" one. ONCE BURNED, TWICE SHY. I won't do another "free" offer until I hear back on this one...still pissed.
    They are aware that if you do not follow the surveys to completion you will not be awarded gems. Because they are offers from sponsors, they do not have to be standard and can be as long as they deem appropriate. They are also riddled with other offers that can deter you from the main offer and can complete the spam offer without noticing you need to still complete the main offer. Be sure to check there is no Skip/X to close/Remind Me Later as these are just spam offers and are not part the main quiz or survey.

I got to the "you have completed the survey part"--mind you, this was posted as a FREE offer--only to be told I now needed to complete THREE MORE ITEMS, all which cost real money!!!

Sorry, I don't do bait-n-switch. *disgusted look*

EDIT: If I may further b****, I was asked a whole lotta personal information on a survey that purported to just be about whether or not I preferred one potato chip over another. They asked:

* how many people lived in my home
    * their ages
    * their genders
    * their medical health / condition
    * number of pets (and whether they were dogs)
    * whether we were members of the NRA and had guns
    * how many expensive computer/entertainment items we owned

Um...home invasion robbery set up, anyone? C'mon! And this information was MANDATORY in order to complete the *cough* "survey about chip preferences"...yeah. Right.

All this hassle for FOUR GEMS. So not worth it.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 06-06-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Angry Error code #4

Every time I try to do pretty much anything in game I'm told I have to do an in game update which never works. I reinstalled the game 3 times now and evrn did a full factory reset. I want to play but if i can't get this update to working them I cant play so if this doesn't get fixed I'll just uninstall and find another game to play.
    Last edited by LilBelle; 06-07-2014 at 03:25 AM.

Angry Game Play

I have been playing for a while and made it to level 66. I recently got a new phone and now I can not play. I see no where I can reply to a post because I can not post anything new. I downloaded the game onto the phone, then started the game up and then completely black screen and does nothing after. I have tried many times to uninstall the game and reinstalled it again. Please someone help or guide me to where I have to know about this problem. I have a new Fujitsu Android ver 4.2.2 if anyone needs this info. Thanks, please PM me if anyone knows as I do not come here often.

We need a separate forum for Technical issues please!