Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Let me be sure I understand:

1) I have a Crius (regular)
    2) I craft that Crius until it becomes Crius+
    3) I then must craft an entirely NEW Crius+ because the original one didn't count?

If you mean, "you'll get more points as you go if you level a brand new Crius+ than just sticking with the original", I can follow that, I think... *scratches head*
    you craft your 1st crius and start to level it up by enhancing it with other armors.After a certain level you will unlock the plus version.That means that you can now craft crius plus.Meaning that instead of regular crius in your armorsmith,you now see the crius plus(you will never be able to craft regular crius anymore).The new crafted crius plus will be level 1

Yah, I've crafted (enhanced) Crius up to level 23. (I'm wondering just when that + will appear!)

I meant, once my Lvl 23 Crius becomes a Lvl __ Crius+, do I have to CRAFT a brand new Crius+ (lvl1), or do I continue enhancing/leveling up my current one?

Yah, I've crafted (enhanced) Crius up to level 23. (I'm wondering just when that + will appear!)

I meant, once my Lvl 23 Crius becomes a Lvl __ Crius+, do I have to CRAFT a brand new Crius+ (lvl1), or do I continue enhancing/leveling up my current one?
    man when you reach your regular crius at 15 lvl the plus version is unlocked.Now go to your armorsmith and craft the plus.The plus will start at level 1.Your regular crius will stay as it is.Be sure to have the materials needed to craft the plus (same number of materials as the regular one).

Doh! *slaps forehead*

Got it. Finally. (Stupid me!)

Hurray for Rookeye
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

What armors should I use to combine a blazeborne vanguard (they aren't 100% useless)?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    What armors should I use to combine a blazeborne vanguard (they aren't 100% useless)?
    Hmmm...didn't see it here (click Combine Armor tab), but maybe the player who created it knows?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=false&gid=3

Found him here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post634907

Found your Blazeborne Vanguard for ya Ant Venom, here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1127545

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    You should know that by now: Obvious that you need to fuse with fire.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Selling account

Hey guys I'm selling my account as I want to quit knd. My account have 12 epic and have 600+ gems in it anyone interested pls pm me on line at cyknd . would be selling it at around 80-100$ Ty. No scammer pls.

Oh, drat!
    I was all set and ready to scam cy-kd, but he spoke the magical incantation which compels all scammers such as myself to avoid contact.

If only he hadn't asked nicely, I'd have myself 12 Epics and 600 gems right now.

Well...at least he doesn't realize that no one is going to give him $100 since they know he's willing to settle for $80, and he probably won't get half that, so at least I can feel good about that.

Erm, is it even legal (per TOS, EULA I mean) to sell an account? Just curious...

Erm, is it even legal (per TOS, EULA I mean) to sell an account? Just curious...
    It's written in the ToS. But no. It's not. You can't sell Gree's property. It's like selling your WoW account. That's Blizzards property just like KnD is Gree's.

That's why i hope everyone who tryes to sell "their" acccount is getting caught being prosecuted. Morons!
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Oh, drat!
    I was all set and ready to scam cy-kd, but he spoke the magical incantation which compels all scammers such as myself to avoid contact.

If only he hadn't asked nicely, I'd have myself 12 Epics and 600 gems right now.

Well...at least he doesn't realize that no one is going to give him $100 since they know he's willing to settle for $80, and he probably won't get half that, so at least I can feel good about that.

i dont usually comment here, but saw yer post and just wanted to say... nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    It's written in the ToS. But no. It's not. You can't sell Gree's property. It's like selling your WoW account. That's Blizzards property just like KnD is Gree's.

That's why i hope everyone who tryes to sell "their" acccount is getting caught being prosecuted. Morons!
    Yeah, I've never played any game where it was encouraged. Pretty brazen of him to advertise here!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new