the last EpicBoss , death the last of 4 horseman , he is dropping me only 1 material instead of 2 .
    I'm on match number 17 - is that normal ?

Yes. you don't get 2 materials until level 18.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Hi there,

in my profile when I try to edit signature I see that my Image BB Code isnt allowed, how do I enable it ?
    our agenda and recruiting

Azure Dragon Nexus

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Ahh very helpful, thank you!!!
    I just have a follow up/clarification question on two subjects that you mentioned...
    Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    There are many charts that can be found that show the most appropriate and fiscally responsible ways to level an armor, based on what level it is. Mind posting a link to one of these charts? My Googling skills haven't done me much justice for this game.

I would personally say to focus on making snakeskin armors to level those two armors efficiently, and only complete the gold generator quests, while opening up all your expansions and working your way to 12 training fields. So here, are you saying that I should make the Snakeskin armor and fuse it into the Prince & Sky armors or focus on making a lower rarity armor that can be leveled up via this method?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrAlduin View Post
    Mind posting a link to one of these charts?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Forum-Contents
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...eling-research
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrAlduin View Post
    So here, are you saying that I should make the Snakeskin armor and fuse it into the Prince & Sky armors or focus on making a lower rarity armor that can be leveled up via this method?
    Use Snakeskin to enhance Prince & Sky armors is what he is saying
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Ooh this is perfect thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MrManhoso View Post
    Image BB Code isnt allowed, how do I enable it ?
    You need four more posts to get to 15 total posts before you're allowed certain forum privileges, like using images in your signature.

Go here

line thing

hey, i just get in a new guild, and the guys there asked me about interview, they said i shoul get the line app for talk there, what do they mean? it is an adittional app from dragons and knights,or it is the app "line" for talk by internet in the phone?
    exist any app for chat in dragons and knight? another than the guild chat ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    This thread mainly use to answer any question relate to K&D, especially for beginners and mid-level players, any question will be gained an appropriate answer ASAP. Some tough issue may need other forum players' wisdom, I'm sure they are happy to give you a hand.

I've received many private messages for asking questions, seeking advice etc. It is inconvenient for replying each messages, so I've decided to open this thread to focus on solving any question and issue which relates to K&D.

Furthermore, this thread also welcome people to discuss any subject, feel free to share your thought or give any construction advice to other forum members.

At last, I would glad to find this community, share and discuss thoughts with forum members, really appreciated many people who gives me useful and valuable helps, thanks you all.

By the way, the players code for beginners are now starting with XBC ! The number of K&D players are increasing significantly, glad to share this information with forum members Hope this game will become better and better!

After DreaM0d3, I've reach to lv100 within a month too, the picture below would be the final form of buildings, should be able to give some guides to beginners.

Depends on personally bias, normally 4-5 armorsmiths, 10-11 training fields, 1 dungeon.
    The income would be 2000golds per hour gain*24hours*11training fields + 750golds per hour gain*24hours*1dungeon = 528,000golds+ 18,000golds= 546,000 golds per day

LINE messenger is an app you can download in the app store for whichever operating system you use.

Register and select an ID. It might seem sketchy at first because you have to use a phone number, but you can go into Settings and make it so no one can call you. Then you'll also want to make your ID publicly available so people can search and find you.

Unhappy Chasing the epic dragon...

I am lvl 184 now and have been playing for a long time. I can not manage to get an epic. It is becoming troublesome and is almost a game killer at this point. i see loads of new people now some at lvl 30 with epics, others with epic luck, and few like myself. I now, at this moment understand why people quit the game. It is becoming more and more about the money we spend. money for gems, although the free ones are nice when you dont have to wait 72 hours for them. gems rule the world. my guild is strong, but not rich enough to see top rewards because there are too many with a big wallet or an alliance. I fuse like mad and get crap. chest are a complete waste of time and gems. seriously what is a person to do?
    beyond tired of being let down..

I got a Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment (yes, the regular one) from the Death Chest. While it's great that I got a 4*, its stats are lower than that of the 2 2* armors I got. What do I do with it?

Call to arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spaz View Post
    I got a Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment (yes, the regular one) from the Death Chest. While it's great that I got a 4*, its stats are lower than that of the 2 2* armors I got. What do I do with it?
    Well ...its got no weaknesses, besides other starmetal, so I guess thats why the stats are lower. Its the weakest starmetal though so i wouldn't waste anything on it. I have the green one, which is a tad better and it only lasts the first 2 and a half rounds of Dark Prince's Lair so its probably not too good for farming either. If i were u i would just keep it in my inventory till someone confirms that u can fuse it into another starmetal or sth.

Also got a question: Anyone know how to view the call to arms screen on your guild without donating? Anyone know the chances of gifting an epic? is there a mechanic according to how much you donate?

Please Reload message

Hi, I've been playing Knights & Dragons for about a month now and am quite enjoying it. Today I received a "Please Reload" window with "You must reload the game in order to continue" and a reload button. I have clicked the reload button a few times and nothing has happened - only the same window being displayed.

What do I do? Also if I reload the game will I loose everything I have gained up to now and have to start again? I was up to level 64 or there about.

Thank you for your time and support.

Can someone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    This thread mainly use to answer any question relate to K&D, especially for beginners and mid-level players, any question will be gained an appropriate answer ASAP. Some tough issue may need other forum players' wisdom, I'm sure they are happy to give you a hand.

I've received many private messages for asking questions, seeking advice etc. It is inconvenient for replying each messages, so I've decided to open this thread to focus on solving any question and issue which relates to K&D.

Furthermore, this thread also welcome people to discuss any subject, feel free to share your thought or give any construction advice to other forum members.

At last, I would glad to find this community, share and discuss thoughts with forum members, really appreciated many people who gives me useful and valuable helps, thanks you all.

By the way, the players code for beginners are now starting with XBC ! The number of K&D players are increasing significantly, glad to share this information with forum members Hope this game will become better and better!

After DreaM0d3, I've reach to lv100 within a month too, the picture below would be the final form of buildings, should be able to give some guides to beginners.

Depends on personally bias, normally 4-5 armorsmiths, 10-11 training fields, 1 dungeon.
    The income would be 2000golds per hour gain*24hours*11training fields + 750golds per hour gain*24hours*1dungeon = 528,000golds+ 18,000golds= 546,000 golds per day

I keep getting a need to reload prompt from the game. How can I fix this without losing my data. I am new to the game. I have only been playing for a week. I had almost finished creating the death Armor and I can't play anymore.

@ Kerina & TytheMighty: Try deleting and re-installing the app. You won't lose your data, because the game save is on a server.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586