How To Post On Forums

Good Afternoon, Knights!

I'm quite the novice when it comes to forums, so I was wondering how to start a thread on the General Forum? On this thread, I have an option to reply in the top left corner. However, with the general forum, there doesn't seem to be a button for me to start a new thread.

Is this forum locked, do I need to meet some requirements to start a thread, or am I completely missing something?

My apologies for the simple question, but I truly am a little lost!

Thank you kindly,
    LottaStyle

Quote Originally Posted by LottaStyle View Post
    I was wondering how to start a thread on the General Forum?
    Is this forum locked, do I need to meet some requirements to start a thread, or am I completely missing something?
    You need 15 posts to earn your full forum privileges.

I made a thread for people in your situation. You can have the honor of first posts.

Here's a question for someone...

Every week or so, I see a discussion about who gets what bonuses where in the game. Anyone know exactly what they are?

No bonuses in Arena?
    Guild bonuses, but no rank bonuses in friend battles?

I never 100% understood it.

The recent update essentially broke the app for me. All I get every time I open the app is a blank screen. Makes it pretty hard to get the Epic Boss Armor, if you ask me.
    My question is this: What can I do to fix it? I've already tried closing the app, deleting it and re-downloading it, and restarting my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spaz View Post
    The recent update essentially broke the app for me. All I get every time I open the app is a blank screen. Makes it pretty hard to get the Epic Boss Armor, if you ask me.
    My question is this: What can I do to fix it? I've already tried closing the app, deleting it and re-downloading it, and restarting my iPad.
    You try porting it to your iphone or anything?

timer gone during wars

The timer that tells when you or your opponent attack during the wars is missing now. Is this going to be permanent or just a byproduct of the last update?

Fusion Boost Amour

I read on the wiki that you get these if you kill or do the most damage to a guardian, but I only ever get silver armour.
    Am I missing something or are these rewards no longer available?

Quote Originally Posted by r3plica View Post
    Am I missing something or are these rewards no longer available?
    I believe those are no longer available. That was a reward given for defeating the guardian in the first war, but was changed from the second war on. Also, the armor/reward received is based on the guardian's level. I've not taken on a guardian higher than level 5 (which i received a fusion stone for defeating), so I don't know what the rewards are for higher level guardians.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Help please.

being new to forums, i am low on forum etiquette.
    my question is : i have normal epic boss armor ( working towards levelling and hence crafting plus epic boss armor) BUT earlier threads said about crafting bigger four (dark prince , roc feather..)

Q1. if i have a normal epic boss armor , is there any need of bigger four? as their plus is still lower than maxed normal epic boss?

Q2. And the only way to get epics is either lucky chance chests or being in top guilds? no sure shot fusion of legendaries?

Q3. snakeskin or spectral captain/swamp/fusion 50 EP armors . any other way to level that epic boss armor ? wich is better (quicker ?)

Quote Originally Posted by adiyy View Post
    Q1. if i have a normal epic boss armor , is there any need of bigger four? as their plus is still lower than maxed normal epic boss?
    Use your head and go for the armors with the best stats.

Q2. And the only way to get epics is either lucky chance chests or being in top guilds? no sure shot fusion of legendaries?
    Fusing Epics is not guaranteed, but for a free-to-play player it is your only chance. Unless you want to save up five or six hundred gems and try to get into a top 25 guild.

Question Restarting Game and Video Offers

Im currently at level 56 and thinking about restarting my game due to negligence with gems during the first week.
    Is it worth it?

Also, i just watched about 25 video offers, with one "no more offers" message about half way thru and now it continues to show me the "no more offers" message; does it max out at a certain point?

Quote Originally Posted by Khronik View Post
    thinking about restarting my game due to negligence with gems during the first week.
    Is it worth it?
    What kind of negligence? It's probably not that big of a deal and not worth starting over.

does it max out at a certain point?
    You can only get a certain number of free videos within a certain timeframe. Try again tomorrow.

Videos are sporadic and you will run out after a video binge. Just wait a little while (could be hours or days). If I were you i would just continue with the current account. The gems you used early on aren't guaranteed to be given to you again on the next try except for the measly few you get from quests. Just keep going, focus on arena and getting the gem rewards there. That's an easy 20 per week then you get some for your rank, watch those videos when they are there also.
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adiyy View Post
    Q3. snakeskin or spectral captain/swamp/fusion 50 EP armors . any other way to level that epic boss armor ? wich is better (quicker ?)
    Fusing 50 EP armors is quickest.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Hello all, I am new to Knights & Dragons. I tried doing some research on the best ways to level and advance my armors and wanted to get some feed back.

I did spend some money on gems and rolled the 3x Flame Chest thing 2 days ago and was "lucky" enough to get both the Dark Prince's Royal Armor + and Sky Guardian+ . I read on the Wiki both are considered end game middle tier item (obviously not Legendary or Epic) as both have some really good stats if invested into level 70.

I just got the Dark Prince armor to level 35 and the last level up cost me 20k and I only got 1 1/2 levels from putting in 4 armors, 1 uncommon fire armor, 2 rare armors (1 fire/spirit, 1 spirit/stone) and a super rare fire/water armor.

Question 1: Should I continue investing in both the Dark Prince and Sky Guardian armors and if so, am I going about it the right way? I saw that people farm Skelly tombs and just make 1000s of snake skin armor and use that to level up their armors... but that's not useful for either Dark Prince or Sky Guardian. Would it be better if I tried fusing 2 armors (fire/spirit) and then leveling it up so I could potentially make the + version of that armor straight at the armorsmith (if that's possible)?

Question 2: Because of these 2 armors I have been able to speed my way to level 29 and have gotten to Guardian's Crossing where I now can't beat the level without wiping my team and waiting for hp to regen and going back to the dungeon. Should I be fighting lower level dungeons to be able to run as much as possible without my team dying or continue to forge my way through these harder dungeons as they give so much more xp?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrAlduin View Post
    Hello all, I am new to Knights & Dragons. I tried doing some research on the best ways to level and advance my armors and wanted to get some feed back.

I did spend some money on gems and rolled the 3x Flame Chest thing 2 days ago and was "lucky" enough to get both the Dark Prince's Royal Armor + and Sky Guardian+ . I read on the Wiki both are considered end game middle tier item (obviously not Legendary or Epic) as both have some really good stats if invested into level 70.

I just got the Dark Prince armor to level 35 and the last level up cost me 20k and I only got 1 1/2 levels from putting in 4 armors, 1 uncommon fire armor, 2 rare armors (1 fire/spirit, 1 spirit/stone) and a super rare fire/water armor.

Question 1: Should I continue investing in both the Dark Prince and Sky Guardian armors and if so, am I going about it the right way? I saw that people farm Skelly tombs and just make 1000s of snake skin armor and use that to level up their armors... but that's not useful for either Dark Prince or Sky Guardian. Would it be better if I tried fusing 2 armors (fire/spirit) and then leveling it up so I could potentially make the + version of that armor straight at the armorsmith (if that's possible)?

Question 2: Because of these 2 armors I have been able to speed my way to level 29 and have gotten to Guardian's Crossing where I now can't beat the level without wiping my team and waiting for hp to regen and going back to the dungeon. Should I be fighting lower level dungeons to be able to run as much as possible without my team dying or continue to forge my way through these harder dungeons as they give so much more xp?
    Congrats on your armors. They aren't terrible. There was actually a time when that skyg+ would have made you top tier.

Fusing two star armors is the fastest way to level. However, if you're only level 29, you need to consider the repercussions of excessive gold binging. There are many charts that can be found that show the most appropriate and fiscally responsible ways to level an armor, based on what level it is. For starters, use basic or silver star armors to get an armor to 16/18. Use snakeskin, or free arena reward 1* with matching elements, up until about 37/40. Given your low level and need to save gold, I would even suggest possibly going up until level 55 with those armors. Now, I know you'll be anxious and eager to level the armor, but if you get an armor that gives 50EP for matching, SAVE IT! Don't use it until the armor is up in it's higher levels, 50+. Those fusable 1-2* armors that give 50EP are hard to come by at low levels. You can get them from weekly arena rewards if you are persistent enough though. Don't just blow through them, use them wisely so you have gold.

Levels are an extremely small part of what it takes to add to stats. Armors are absolutely everything. At low levels, with good 'lucky' armor pulls from a chest, you will be better in arena. I would personally say to focus on making snakeskin armors to level those two armors efficiently, and only complete the gold generator quests, while opening up all your expansions and working your way to 12 training fields. You will be able to roll over more people your level in arena, and you that will get you more 2* armors you can use to enhance those armors to be even stronger. Your best bet is to stay ahead of the curve in arena to reap the most rewards. Simultaneously attempt to kill the EB as much as possible to improve your possible armors. Currently, the non+ version of the last epic boss had level 70 stats of 1160/1143. Which is more powerful than Dark Prince. That's the one you get for getting to level 15. The level 50 stats were 1000/983. So keep increasing armors, as your level won't affect a lot until it's 100. If your armors get strong enough, it is possible to level from low 30's to 90 in a single day.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here