RE: Lost Account
    This should be helpful: [How to transfer your account through customer service]
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I am trying to manually restore it with Kies, at the moment this is not working

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    if you have your friend code contact Gree support and see if they can help you.
    Be patient tho, 'cause thye aren't exactly fast in replying
    For reference when my phone broke back in october or whatever, even though i provided a ton of info it still took them about 3.5 weeks to transfer my account to my new phone. So it's a process.
    ** We Support the 11+ movement **

GM of The Fisting 15th
    Level 75 Guild
    Top 100(Usually)
    Line: idolelite

Can't update the game

Hi everyone.

I don't know what transpired between last night and this morning but I can't connect to the update server on either of my phones. Also I have guildies with the same issue. I tried 4g connection over wifi and nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

I have tried everything I know. Even reinstalled the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    Hi everyone.

I don't know what transpired between last night and this morning but I can't connect to the update server on either of my phones. Also I have guildies with the same issue. I tried 4g connection over wifi and nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

Some people have confirmed this issue. Not everyone was experiencing it though. Just have to sit and wait it out.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Lost Arena Points

About 2 hours ago (2:30 PST on 4/20/2014) I was doing battle in the arena and noticed that I was getting close to reaching the next milestone when I noticed that when I finished a battle, I was 50 points away from the milestone. I went into another battle, and won, but when my score showed up, it showed I was about 80 points away from the milestone and then counted back down to 50. This happened for two more battles and then my total reset to 0 and my rank went to 'unranked' Anyone ever have this happen to them and is there a way to recover? I was right at the edge of being in the top 10,000 in rank, and had over 6,000 points!

Quote Originally Posted by Impunity View Post
    About 2 hours ago (2:30 PST on 4/20/2014) I was doing battle in the arena and noticed that I was getting close to reaching the next milestone when I noticed that when I finished a battle, I was 50 points away from the milestone. I went into another battle, and won, but when my score showed up, it showed I was about 80 points away from the milestone and then counted back down to 50. This happened for two more battles and then my total reset to 0 and my rank went to 'unranked' Anyone ever have this happen to them and is there a way to recover? I was right at the edge of being in the top 10,000 in rank, and had over 6,000 points!

Gree minor glitches, have to get used to it. you can contact gree at thier customer support to fix the issue for you.
    Android Player level 100+
    IGN: HHM SURAJ
    Code: WBF-RMQ-HYM
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Line ID: Suraj0805
    To join HHM, contact holyhotmess on line.
    Loads of epics!

fusion combines

I am trying to combine my Voidborne Shroud + Nathair Armor but when I select combine and look for either of the armours, they are not listed. There are a few other armours not listed either.
    Has anyone experienced this before and knows of a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by r3plica View Post
    I am trying to combine my Voidborne Shroud + Nathair Armor but when I select combine and look for either of the armours, they are not listed.
    Are they equipped on any of your knights in Arena/Epic Boss/Adventure/Summoning Stone? If so, they will not show up on the combine list.

Rewards!

Hi, i start to play from 2 weeks and i have a problem. The first time i play in the Arena when i reach16000 pts i dont recive any rewards...today happen again when i reach 36000..how can be possible? I play a lot of hour and the rewards are important to improve.Anyway, the first time i contact the support team, they said, we gonna take care of your problem but nothing happen, today i do the same hoping this time they give me the rewards i deserved, but i dont beleve that...anyone else have the same problem, if yes what they do to correct the problem! Thanks for your time....and sorry for my english!

you don't get the splash screen showing you what you won, but you get the rewards anyway. Happens quite often.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Happy Birthday to the "Feel free to ask any question about K & D" Thread!
    It has remained active for a whole year!
    Last edited by Adisty; 04-22-2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Picture took up more space than I thought it would

Quote Originally Posted by Livornese View Post
    Hi, i start to play from 2 weeks and i have a problem. The first time i play in the Arena when i reach16000 pts i dont recive any rewards...today happen again when i reach 36000..how can be possible? I play a lot of hour and the rewards are important to improve.Anyway, the first time i contact the support team, they said, we gonna take care of your problem but nothing happen, today i do the same hoping this time they give me the rewards i deserved, but i dont beleve that...anyone else have the same problem, if yes what they do to correct the problem! Thanks for your time....and sorry for my english!
    sometimes the rewards are given even if the screen doesn't show up to display them. Contacting Gree always results in the same answer, regardless of the problem you have.

If it happened this week, there is a chance it was caught up in the arena bugs going on during this week's arena. A lot of people had their rewards reset, then fixed, then reset, etc.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Not sure where to ask this but this seemed like a good place. How long does it take to get new thread permissions? It says I do not have permission to post new threads on the bottom. I made the account yesterday for the purpose of recruiting. Any answers would be helpful, thank you in advance.