Q1) What is the best way to level armors? Should i be fusing my silver star armors into my golds to get them to a higher level...AND THEN fusing them into my main armors?

Q2) For combining...is it only really worth combining 3 or 4 star armors with other 3 or 4 star armors?

Quote Originally Posted by swarm View Post
    Q1) What is the best way to level armors?
    Use matching element uncommon (silver star) until level 25, then switch to snakeskin armor. If you don't have enough material to make matching, use non-matching element uncommon to level 17, then switch to snakeskin.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by swarm View Post
    Q2) For combining...is it only really worth combining 3 or 4 star armors with other 3 or 4 star armors?
    I've had some success combining Fusion Boost Armors, which are ★★, with ★★★ which sometimes results in ★★★★ armors.

Otherwise...it is generally best to combine armors of similar quality, unless you're feeling adventurous, because it does seem more likely to yield inferior armors when you use inferior armors in Fusion.

Though it is not unheard of to get a ★★★★★ from combining ★★★ armors with each other or with ★★★★ armors.

is there a way to raise your chance to hit ? what decides your chance to hit ?

@ knightjoe: No and nothing

Boooo i seem to be getting alot of misses lately
    [Android] Hellboy
    Level:102
    1 epic maxed
    Guild: Forgotten Realm
    level:40
    Message hardlife88 on groupme app to join

My ign is Bleezy, it for some reason comes up as an edited term. I was wondering why and if there is anyway that it can be allowed. I have used the name for some time now and will be be recruiting for my guild and in a position of leadership. My ign also corresponds to my line account, and while it is an edited term I am unable to include it in my guild description for applicants to contact me on line.

I appreciate your time and look forward to your response about this issue.

Thank you,
    Bleezy

Unhappy Non-scrub Question, I hope.

Hello all,

So I've been browsing these forums a couple of days now after playing K&D (Android) for a couple of weeks. I'm level 43, but I'm having a few issues.

I think I've done a few things wrong, I had already fused together a bunch of armor to get a couple of 4 star armors (both are Half Dragon's Blood, actually). I didn't bother to get all the basic amor +'s. Is this a problem? I have only done what quests asked of me to do thus far.

Anyways, my major concern is that I'm level 43 and cannot defeat the level 15 boss of the week. I'm pretty much getting one-shot.

Should I focus on gettign all my +'s armors and then fuse those into my 4stars? I just have a bunch of 2-4 stars, all around level 10-20 at the moment, which is probably terrible. My best (4 star half dragon blood armor) is level 22/70.

I'm guessing I should spend some real $ on chests to advance?

Any thoughts on this? Feeling like I'm scrubbing out majorly here. Even with level 50-60 friends, and following Rad's guide for the boss, I still get destroyed.

Thanks for the help in advance, if possible.

Also, I hate to add this at the end for fear I sound like even more of a scrub, but my friend code is WBH-MFF-FBP if anyone has any spare spots open to help me out. I swear I don't care about having more friends in lieu of a little guidance. :-/

good questions i been fusing 4* soon should be able to fuse 4*+ i got lucky once
    [Android] Hellboy
    Level:102
    1 epic maxed
    Guild: Forgotten Realm
    level:40
    Message hardlife88 on groupme app to join

Quote Originally Posted by knightjoe View Post
    good questions i been fusing 4* soon should be able to fuse 4*+ i got lucky once
    You can not fuse 4*+ armours. You can only get them by defeating the epic boss at lvl43 and build it or by buying chests and get lucky.

Cround, you should level up to get more HP (increases each level untill you hit 100) and get the matching armours for the boss (e.g. for the current one you need something strong against fire/wind but without weaknesses to it -> e.g. earth or earth/wind)

For a start it is always good to get a set of the big four maxed (Atlantean Avenger Armor+, Crius Armor+, Hydra Hunter's Mail+, Living Flame Armor+)

Also, the "Hire a Friend" has a level cap, meaning their stats are capped based on what your level is.

Armor

Hello, i got a Qestion i got now about 2200 Gems, im lvl 61 atm and want to know if it is worth to spend Gems at Summon Bosses with gems to get the plus version and at the end the GreenKal or better save them for another Event cause i just can Complete lvl 21 with my Knights about 25 with Friends

@ Thalooka I would suggest you wait for another event and keep leveling your Knight. Is there something specific you are saving the gems for?

Buffing Mono armors?

As epics get stronger, new Mono element epics get weaker. Dual element armors get 10% stat boost over monos making them way more powerful. Why release a mono if its gonna be 300+ stats lower when in a guild with stat boosts. GREE should think of a way to make Mono element armors more powerful such as giving dual-element armors only one of their elements stat boost

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    @ Thalooka I would suggest you wait for another event and keep leveling your Knight. Is there something specific you are saving the gems for?
    yea my favourite color is green so i wanted to buy chests for the greenKal Plus but this is sadly no Plus and many ppl wrote its not worth it to spend that much gems for an amor whats outdated soon