Hi. Is it possible to transfer an ios account over to android? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadow3rx View Post
    Hi. Is it possible to transfer an ios account over to android? Thanks
    If you read 4-5 posts back you would have the answer.

But to help you out: No!
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Level 280 but still a noob!

Hi,
    I am lucky enough (I think) to have the Bronze Chromatic Mantle. My question is, is it worth using? I have maxed it but the stats seem low, I also have a maxed Kerstmans, Forgestone and Beastmaster to put this in context.
    Thanks

It recieves no elemental guild bonuses, but its same strength against every element, I would say your better off using kerstman forgestone and beastmaster than bronze personally. . Especially because of the terrible stats . . It's worse than Red kaleidoscopic Raiment+ I believe. .

Thanks Loose-End, that's what I had kind of thought, but wanted to be sure I was not missing something

No problem it was my personal opinion but also I think many people would tell you the same thing.

My game isnt mine

I downloaded knights and dragons last night. When I logged into the game its someone else's saved game. I have never played this game before. I tried deleting my data and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I start the game as a lvl 25 that is already in a guild has friends and everything. This persons main chararacter is Ward and is in a germanor Russian speaking guild.

Wow, this post is extremely helpful. Thank you from the noob community! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by zaunfink View Post

@mogath:
    If you have the money - wars. But to get into a high guild, you need epics. Chests are a game of odds and bad odds, too. Fusion is therefore the best way for the average player. There is no spot where you get the most fusion stones or guaranteed drops, but most people farm Snakeskins on epic and have pretty good drops there. Other than that, silver chests from the free keys and KoD on epic.

As for the EB+ - Depends on what armors, friends and how much time you have. There isn't really one. I'd say 70ish?
    First thank you very much for the advice, it makes things clearer for me. I have one more question left and after that I should be good.

My question is what is the easiest way to grind levels? At level 59 and in my the armor from my previous post what should I focus on for levels? I am farming Skeleton Tombs on epic, should I just do that constantly or is there a better way to level up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogath View Post
    My question is what is the easiest way to grind levels?
    I would suggest fighting in Haunted Citadel on epic. You get around 32k XP each run. With the armors you have, that looks to be the easiest, because you don't have as many weaknesses to the elements in that level (fire, earth & air)
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Some of our players were unable to log on this past war. They don't seem to be have been banned though since they are still within the guild. What can we do to solve this? Was this a common problem for guilds this war?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    Some of our players were unable to log on this past war. They don't seem to be have been banned though since they are still within the guild. What can we do to solve this? Was this a common problem for guilds this war?
    At least twice I had to reboot to get into a war. Don't know why this happened, but it seems like it's going to be a common occurrence.

I couldnt play

Ive had a product purchase error since Thursday night. Still cant get on the game. Im the gm, and couldnt fight at all in the war cause the game wouldn't open. It sucked! Emailed gree a ton, still no answer or response, and still can't play...

Quote Originally Posted by staf View Post
    At least twice I had to reboot to get into a war. Don't know why this happened, but it seems like it's going to be a common occurrence.
    Happened to 5 of our members also.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

I have uninstalled again and the game still loads this other guys saved game. He is still able to play as well. He got on the game last night. I don't think I'm going to be able to play if it keeps giving me someone else's game to play. I deleted the game data and uninstalled and reinstalled the game I don't know what else to do. Is there a way to fix this?