Quote Originally Posted by 5kWatz View Post
    So I've seen people claim to know the elements of upcoming Epic Bosses. Is there a distinguishable pattern? I haven't been able to figure it out. Is this discussed somewhere in another thread?

What will be the elements of the next Epic Boss? The next few?

Thanks in advance!
    Nobody actually knows, its a guess. However some of the epic bosses got leaked on wiki.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    Nobody actually knows, its a guess. However some of the epic bosses got leaked on wiki.
    Things never get leaked on Wiki, do they?
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

My guess for next EB is Earth/Water, or Fire/Spirit. It's been a while since we've seen either of those(Earth/Water by far the longest, that was my first EB that I got the + armor for(Swampstone Platemail), and it hasn't repeated since). Fire/Spirit was The Behemoth
    Member of "The Iron Throne" Maxed out Swampstone Platemail+ Fenris+ Headless Horsemen+ Ravenlord+ Storm Sorc+

Is it possible to play with 2 accounts on the same device?

Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    Is it possible to play with 2 accounts on the same device?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    My guess for next EB is Earth/Water, or Fire/Spirit. It's been a while since we've seen either of those(Earth/Water by far the longest, that was my first EB that I got the + armor for(Swampstone Platemail), and it hasn't repeated since). Fire/Spirit was The Behemoth
    My educated guess is that the earth will be one of the elements of the next boss since they gave out earth fusion armors recently
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Unhappy Are 5 star fusions turned off?

I read on a forum post that you cannot get a 5 star from fusion currently as they fix the way that sooooo many people wound up with Blazebourne, I would like to start fusing again but not gonna waste time if there is NO chance of a 5 star.
    I got my blazebourne with Fusing "armour of Notus" and "armour of Phyrus" apparently there was another way and people went crazy getting the armour.

Just trying to find out if its true that there is no 5 star via fusion?

I did e-mail through the game with no response.

thank you for your time.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielya View Post
    I read on a forum post that you cannot get a 5 star from fusion currently as they fix the way that sooooo many people wound up with Blazebourne, I would like to start fusing again but not gonna waste time if there is NO chance of a 5 star.
    I got my blazebourne with Fusing "armour of Notus" and "armour of Phyrus" apparently there was another way and people went crazy getting the armour.

Just trying to find out if its true that there is no 5 star via fusion?

I did e-mail through the game with no response.

thank you for your time.
    Pretty sure you can fuse 5-star armours. I fused one on Sunday, and there's no reason for GREE to turn it off.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

fused to get a 5 star?

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Pretty sure you can fuse 5-star armours. I fused one on Sunday, and there's no reason for GREE to turn it off.
    Do you remember which, was it 2 x 4stars to get a 5 or a 3 and 4star or 2 x 3 stars to get? I know they are not guaranteed, however, I fused more than 20 4stars and 12 3stars with nothing more than a couple 3 stars junky old 4star and a lot of 2 stars.

I get that it is random but, there was a post that was talking about a 100% rate for blazebourne with fusion and that was why they turned it off? supposedly, I dont see the thread anymore.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielya View Post
    Do you remember which, was it 2 x 4stars to get a 5 or a 3 and 4star or 2 x 3 stars to get? I know they are not guaranteed, however, I fused more than 20 4stars and 12 3stars with nothing more than a couple 3 stars junky old 4star and a lot of 2 stars.

I get that it is random but, there was a post that was talking about a 100% rate for blazebourne with fusion and that was why they turned it off? supposedly, I dont see the thread anymore.
    Epics have never actually been guaranteed with fusion, so I don't know. I fused 2x4 star for my Beastmaster, but 2x3 star can get an Epic as well. The chances are just much smaller. Never fuse 3 star with 4 star though.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Hi guys !!

I'm such a "new" player, i played since Wicker Warrior but i read Rad's guides that helps me a lot . My question is : I've just got a Nemesis for the Desert Wurm and i really don't know if it worth to up it or not. My best armors to beat him is a Living flame armor+... but also i've got a Tectonic Mantle+ maxed (got it from my 3 winters chests ), ... So, i don't know how to calculate who is the best efficient between Tec+ or reg Nemesis? I beat the 60 Fire Drake but for this one, my goal is just to go to 43.

Thanks for your advices ! and sorry for my bad english !

Quote Originally Posted by Jennytsuki View Post
    Hi guys !!

I'm such a "new" player, i played since Wicker Warrior but i read Rad's guides that helps me a lot . My question is : I've just got a Nemesis for the Desert Wurm and i really don't know if it worth to up it or not. My best armors to beat him is a Living flame armor+... but also i've got a Tectonic Mantle+ maxed (got it from my 3 winters chests ), ... So, i don't know how to calculate who is the best efficient between Tec+ or reg Nemesis? I beat the 60 Fire Drake but for this one, my goal is just to go to 43.

Thanks for your advices ! and sorry for my bad english !
    That depends on your knight level.... but yeah, max out your nemesis, it should help. When you get to a point where you have to rely more on your friends than your own knight, make your main knight wear the armor with the highest stats, as your friends' "help" stats are capped as a function of your main knight stats. I can explain this to you in more detail over PM if you want.

i can't trigger the boss i done normal quest normally they trigger the boss on 2 or 3 round but i done two quest and nothing triggered .

Yesterday i had no problem but only new boss got added it hasn't been triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    i can't trigger the boss i done normal quest normally they trigger the boss on 2 or 3 round but i done two quest and nothing triggered .

After every wave you have a chance that you can fight the epic boss. After 3 waves you got a 100% chance to battle him. But remember; waves with bosses in them dont count, so every last wave of a region or all the waves at the dark prince castle don't trigger the boss.

Best way to battle him is to just fight low lvl regions a lot

A question about this forum: How do you put a pictore in your signature? I made a guildbanner, but I don't know how to use it as signature... Please help, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post

I got this glitch a couple of times in the past. Just open the Boss screen and then fight again. That solved it for me.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight