Quote Originally Posted by smiggels View Post
    I am a little confused. Everywhere I read I see people saying that training fields are the best and you should fill your entire base with them. But I don't understand the logic and was hoping someone could help me out. The training fields take up 2 blocks where a dragons nest only takes up 1 block. So if you can have 2 dragons nest for every 1 training field, the nests technically bring in more gold.

So why does everyone say the fields are the better option? Is it because of the max storage and it not being able to take you through a full night of sleep?

Thanks!
    you are right. 2 maxed nest > maxed tf. the probem is you have to collect every 4 hours wit nests. this is where its the tough call. we need sleep so its "easier" to have tfs so we dont have to "worry" about collecting gold so often. so its up to each individual to make that call

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    smiggels: yes, the Monster Nest caps after 4 hours. If you play at least every 4 hours they are in fact the best gold source. Personally I need my 7 hours sleep, and my job keeps me another 9 hours away from the game so Training Fields are better for me.

Question from me: which element type armors should I aim for long term? I can't max the 4* boss armor every week so I wonder which I should keep. Armors with adjacent elements or two apart (if so gap left or right?).

And where do I get mono element armors, only by fusing?
    monos come from fusion or from weekly ebs. really just luck and what greeD wants to do.

with elements...not sure how to answer that because theres always a counter. lately ive liked non-adjacent because of the armors im seein in arena. everyone has tec and somethign with air. so druid covers everything nicely. same as maj/kerst. but i still love the forge. still my fave armor and its adjacaent lol.

I'm having a discrepancy with my armors. It says moontide+ has 1587 atk, 1435 def when maxed and blazeborne(non plus) has 1654 atk, 1459 def. This is what is shown on my armor list. However, when equipped on both non main character people, it shows my guy with moontide+ have 2308 atk, 2116 def and my guy with blaze 2248 atk, 2016 def. How is this possible if blaze(the armor itself) has more attack and defense than moontide+ but my character has less stats?
    Friend Code: XBF-FXY-YGC
    Knight's name: Leon
    Knight's level: 100+

Quote Originally Posted by leon27607 View Post
    I'm having a discrepancy with my armors. It says moontide+ has 1587 atk, 1435 def when maxed and blazeborne(non plus) has 1654 atk, 1459 def. This is what is shown on my armor list. However, when equipped on both non main character people, it shows my guy with moontide+ have 2308 atk, 2116 def and my guy with blaze 2248 atk, 2016 def. How is this possible if blaze(the armor itself) has more attack and defense than moontide+ but my character has less stats?
    Leon, its probably because moontide is a dual element armor and blaze is a single element armor. So moontide gets 2 sets of guild element bonuses applied whereas blazeborn just gets one

Quote Originally Posted by ettexor1 View Post
    Sorry if this question has already been asked before, but what is the difference between an armor with adjacent elements but in the wrong order? Like aegis of the dragon and glacius? Which one is stronger?
    The only difference with the order of the elements is the special attack animation. One has air wind-up animation with the earth finishing animation and the other reverses those animations.

Quote Originally Posted by leon27607 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ettexor1 View Post
    Leon, its probably because moontide is a dual element armor and blaze is a single element armor. So moontide gets 2 sets of guild element bonuses applied whereas blazeborn just gets one
    This could be the dual element discrepancy ettexor1 mentioned and it could also have to do with guild bonus levels for those elements.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

I wish to complain most vehemently.

Here is a sampling of win/loss records of six of the next eight guilds with a lower ranking than us
    2-1
    4-1
    3-0
    3-0
    4-0
    4-0

We are 0-4, about to be 0-5 because every single guild we have been matched up with are currently, or were at the time of our matching, in the top 25.

We're in the 160s right now because we keep getting matched up against Ribbon A or better guilds when we're sitting in Ribbon D.

We could probably have won one or two of these, but we asked our members to refrain from spending (too many) gems in this little war. Regardless...

WHY CAN'T WE GET MATCHED WITH A COMPARABLY RANKED GUILD?!?

Vehement complaining, over.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 01-10-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    The only difference with the order of the elements is the special attack animation. One has air wind-up animation with the earth finishing animation and the other reverses those animations.

This could be the dual element discrepancy ettexor1 mentioned and it could also have to do with guild bonus levels for those elements.
    Still weird because I also have a Druid's platemail which has the same atk/def listed for its armor values and my character also has equal atk/def stats when my guild bonuses are different for earth(8%) and spirit(7%). Base stats for level is also supposed to be the same.
    Last edited by leon27607; 01-10-2014 at 07:50 PM.
    Friend Code: XBF-FXY-YGC
    Knight's name: Leon
    Knight's level: 100+

OK, a weird one:
    Why does the chat window asterics the word 'spooon' (ie: type spooon, and get this: ******* ).
    Is that a bad word in another language or something?
    My second char is that name, and the name went through fine.
    its just the chat window that doesnt like it for some reason.

BTW: The Tick
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!!
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Poon. Poontang. Slang for female reproductive organs.

Question

I was under the impression that Lvl-100 is the cap for this game, but I have seen people over Lvl-100 in the game. Their health is the same as Lvl-100 though. So... if it is possible to level-up beyond Lvl-100, what kind of benefits do you get from doing so?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless82 View Post
    I was under the impression that Lvl-100 is the cap for this game, but I have seen people over Lvl-100 in the game. Their health is the same as Lvl-100 though. So... if it is possible to level-up beyond Lvl-100, what kind of benefits do you get from doing so?

Cheers.
    Well you still get gem/money/keys every time you lvl up!No hp/att/def bonus after 100 though
    Swampstone Platemail+
    Horseman's Battlegear+
    Guardian's Battlegear+
    Combustion+

Question

I have been reading the wiki for Knights and Dragons about Guild Gold Contributions, and the list stopped at 600,000 gold. What happens after you claim that 600,000 tier reward? Do you stop receiving rewards for gold contribution to the guild?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless82 View Post
    I have been reading the wiki for Knights and Dragons about Guild Gold Contributions, and the list stopped at 600,000 gold. What happens after you claim that 600,000 tier reward? Do you stop receiving rewards for gold contribution to the guild?

Cheers.
    It is supposed to stop at 1.2M. You keep getting fusion armors.
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by StMichael View Post
    It is supposed to stop at 1.2M. You keep getting fusion armors.
    No it stops at 2mil and then every 2 mil you contribute you get a fusion boost armour

Does anyone have a clue if and when there is going to be another referral rush?