after 3 months and over 500 dollars id rather just quit

Any thoughts on making some form of contact
    Last edited by mb matt; 01-06-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    i tried to find it..... where is K n D's twitter page at?
    anybody know?

Ummm, google pulled up this:
    https://twitter.com/KnightsDragons
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Working on my armor

So, I just finally worked on getting my first plus armor which is the demon's carapace.

Now I have been told that fusing fire/earth, fire/wind, spirit/wind, and spirit/water, and using these armors to enhance your armor is the best way to get armor up fast, NOW my question is since I have no fusion stones, what is the best armor to help raise your gear up? I still need to get the basic to level 35. It is at 13/70 right now. Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

To: TheDoctorSB

Craft Mystic or Wing Warrior armor, or use Snakeskin armors. It's been suggested to save your fusion stones for leveling armor at LV 50+.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctorSB View Post
    So, I just finally worked on getting my first plus armor which is the demon's carapace.

Now I have been told that fusing fire/earth, fire/wind, spirit/wind, and spirit/water, and using these armors to enhance your armor is the best way to get armor up fast, NOW my question is since I have no fusion stones, what is the best armor to help raise your gear up? I still need to get the basic to level 35. It is at 13/70 right now. Any advice would be great!

Thanks!
    Snakeskins.

Sorry, unless you're gemming chests or arena hard, snakeskins are still going to be the staple feeder armor. The key to leveling fast is being prepared for it. Be stocked up to the armor limit on feeder armors. That is what I do during key events. You stop leveling other armors until you hit the limit. Once I hit the limit, I do one enhancement with my lowest level feeder armors so I can keep crafting snakeskins. Any time you are not crafting feeder armors, you are losing armor leveling potential.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Is there a way to eqip my boss fighters with the armors they usw adventuring without actually fighting the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    Is there a way to eqip my boss fighters with the armors they usw adventuring without actually fighting the boss?
    You can change them without actually fighting but it has to be done in the fight screens. If you select the fight option, it will let you pick the knights and their armors. You can then cancel out of the fight. Those knights/armors can only be changed in the EB fight screen though.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    You can change them without actually fighting but it has to be done in the fight screens. If you select the fight option, it will let you pick the knights and their armors. You can then cancel out of the fight. Those knights/armors can only be changed in the EB fight screen though.
    If you cancel out before starting the fight they just go back to where they were. You have to actually start the fight or fight to get the armors changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Snakeskins.

Sorry, unless you're gemming chests or arena hard, snakeskins are still going to be the staple feeder armor. The key to leveling fast is being prepared for it. Be stocked up to the armor limit on feeder armors. That is what I do during key events. You stop leveling other armors until you hit the limit. Once I hit the limit, I do one enhancement with my lowest level feeder armors so I can keep crafting snakeskins. Any time you are not crafting feeder armors, you are losing armor leveling potential.
    I just never noticed that snakeskin really upped armor levels and I do make them cause they are easy cheap 1 star armors. I was almost thinking it was a waste of time making it since it only gave like 1 level per fuze.

Hi Guys,
    Quick question: My son is the guild master of a guild, yet he does not get the bonus for being a guild master, I am the high commander and I get the boost for that, I have got him demoted and then re promoted to see if that helps, and shut down the app and booted the ipad.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

Sorry if this question has already been asked before, but what is the difference between an armor with adjacent elements but in the wrong order? Like aegis of the dragon and glacius? Which one is stronger?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctorSB View Post

Thanks!
    Be active in arena. Battle friends daily and try to get 9 streaks with time management. U can easily get 40k+ points and that means alot of armor for fusing. Craft snakeskin as mentioned.

Best gold making building

I am a little confused. Everywhere I read I see people saying that training fields are the best and you should fill your entire base with them. But I don't understand the logic and was hoping someone could help me out. The training fields take up 2 blocks where a dragons nest only takes up 1 block. So if you can have 2 dragons nest for every 1 training field, the nests technically bring in more gold.

So why does everyone say the fields are the better option? Is it because of the max storage and it not being able to take you through a full night of sleep?

Thanks!

smiggels: yes, the Monster Nest caps after 4 hours. If you play at least every 4 hours they are in fact the best gold source. Personally I need my 7 hours sleep, and my job keeps me another 9 hours away from the game so Training Fields are better for me.

Question from me: which element type armors should I aim for long term? I can't max the 4* boss armor every week so I wonder which I should keep. Armors with adjacent elements or two apart (if so gap left or right?).

And where do I get mono element armors, only by fusing?