Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    Is there a way of forecasting points in guild war?

Hi all, was wondering if there is a calculation etc that will help in the above.
    No its's completely random.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    Out of curiosity, how many snakeskins do you guys have stockpiled? I've been farming harder than ever lately and I still can barely keep 500 in stock. I'm getting a crazy amount of earth and water shards built up though!
    This is mainly due to the fact that I haven't had free armory to craft anything for a while. I really need an epic to max...
    photo-1.jpg

In-game name: TouchFlip

Quote Originally Posted by FlipDaddy View Post
    This is mainly due to the fact that I haven't had free armory to craft anything for a while. I really need an epic to max...
    photo-1.jpg
    I know the feels. I keep fusing and fusing and nothing. I have so much gold and fusion stones ready.
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

anyone have a guess for the next boss' elemental combination?

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    anyone have a guess for the next boss' elemental combination?
    Most speculations have suggested fire/water.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

well that sucks, not a lot of good armor combos for us nubs for that

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    well that sucks, not a lot of good armor combos for us nubs for that
    AA, swamp shaman and Clayplate. Just a few possible counters to a fire/water epic boss that I can think of that will probably be enough if you're high leveled enough and have good friends. Not considering other epic boss + armors of course.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

In mi opinion the boss will be fire air, not fire water. Is the rarest element combo, can actually beat 3/4of the current armors, at same levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    In mi opinion the boss will be fire air, not fire water. Is the rarest element combo, can actually beat 3/4of the current armors, at same levels.
    Actually fire/water would be a rarer element combo than fire/air. There has been two legendary fire/air epic boss armors while only one legendary fire/water epic boss armor so far.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

I vote for spirit/fire. It just makes sense looking at boss picture. Sure armor has some blue in it, but I dont think that makes it water. I hope I am wrong, I would like to have fire/water armor.

I think boss after horseman will be water something. There hasn't been water boss in awhile.
    I'm back!

Logical combination would be Fire/Spirit, Based on the picture of the boss it could be Fire/Air, Based on the picture of the armor it could be Fire/Water.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    I vote for spirit/fire. It just makes sense looking at boss picture. Sure armor has some blue in it, but I dont think that makes it water. I hope I am wrong, I would like to have fire/water armor.

I think boss after horseman will be water something. There hasn't been water boss in awhile.
    Swamp demon had water.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Swamp demon had water.
    If you look horse closer in the picture, it's blue. So it can be either spirit or water.
    I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    If you look horse closer in the picture, it's blue. So it can be either spirit or water.
    Haha my reply was aimed at your statement saying there hasn't been a water boss in awhile.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Haha my reply was aimed at your statement saying there hasn't been a water boss in awhile.
    Yeah totally forgot about swamp dude. I fused that armor away, so I forgot whole boss.
    I'm back!