I've just finished killing the level 30 boss, only 13 more to go for my first ever 43! (hopefully!) How much harder does he get in the last 10 or so levels, compared to around level 30?
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    I've just finished killing the level 30 boss, only 13 more to go for my first ever 43! (hopefully!) How much harder does he get in the last 10 or so levels, compared to around level 30?
    He was hard for me until I did him. Once I had the boss plus armors, from then on, he was pretty easy.

With no epics, and needing 2 friends, the first time to 43 is hard, I got 41 one week, then, 42, lol then another team mate friend, and finally hit 43.

Now I am trying for 60, and keep running out of time, but creeping closer, just did 41 with one friend easily, but not enough time to hit 60 quite yet.

Just keep adding strong friends, bet you will get it soon, then you will look back and think how easy.

A tip that really helped me for hitting/beating 43rd EB, was when you have to start going 4/3 or 5/2, don't do it that way, go 3/4, or 2/5, because once the EB hits a certain amount of HP, and you re-enter the battle, he will double crit you, and if you only have 2 guys, that could easily be something that will cause you to lose(I know it did me several times in the past).

Anyone had any luck crafting clayplate/guardian armors? If so what did you use? I have done like 8 infernals+spec captains and no luck so far.

Also is there a way to farm mats to craft or fuse 4 star mono legendary armors?

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    Anyone had any luck crafting clayplate/guardian armors? If so what did you use? I have done like 8 infernals+spec captains and no luck so far.

You just have to keep trying with the elements u want its shear luck at this point and as far as mono legendaries the only legendaries you can craft are the weekly boss armors
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post

I got Guardian's Battlegear by fusing Trollforge Platemail and Soulshard Raiment. But it's all luck, because my friend did the exact same combination and got Battlesuit Remnants.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    You just have to keep trying with the elements u want its shear luck at this point and as far as mono legendaries the only legendaries you can craft are the weekly boss armors
    This is wrong... you can also craft some legendaries (like kaleidoscopic or dragon tamer).
    Anyway, getting mono legendary is only a matter of luck (as always). I found battlesuits remnants and another crap monofire armor

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    This is wrong... you can also craft some legendaries (like kaleidoscopic or dragon tamer).
    Anyway, getting mono legendary is only a matter of luck (as always). I found battlesuits remnants and another crap monofire armor
    He was talking about craftable mono element legendaries, not dual or kaleidoscope elements.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Guys I am looking for a good communication app to run my guild with...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Guys I am looking for a good communication app to run my guild with...
    Try Line. Most of the top players use it.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Try Line. Most of the top players use it.
    Just " line" ?

Yes, "Line". Its a free app.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Yes, "Line". Its a free app.
    Thanks buster I found the phone app. Not sure if there is one for the iPad...

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    To start I usually get to 15 kills and start crafting the armor day one. Next unless I am currently maxing the previous boss armor + version I start making the basic armors for the boss that I am killing.

I usually max out my armor cap with basics and mono's as quickly as possible so that when I get to kills 21 and 35 those armors that they are giving me are all above my normal max cap. Sure I can't craft anymore but by the time the armor is ready to be leveled I have 20+ armor above cap. Then you toss as much at it as you can after that I can usually level the armor to 35 before I reach kill 43.

I hope this helps.
    Okay. Well I'm crafting lots of Basic armors at it now, and I have about 20 Rare Armors ready to throw at it when higher level. I'm currently at lvl 36 of Boss and the Armor of the Wolf is level 17.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Thanks buster I found the phone app. Not sure if there is one for the iPad...
    There is also a PC app they developed. It's a bit limited in functionality, but most stuff works. Can google for LINE PC App or go here: http://line.naver.jp/en/
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+