Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    why would they do something informative to direct gem spending away from chests?
    That's not true. Players would be less likely to buy gems to upgrade their training fields. If they had 10 training fields, that's 350 gems not spent. Especially if the player is someone who doesn't want to rely on luck and wants a definite benefit.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Does anyone have a time frame for when each guild war starts after the previos one finished

Transferring of Account Data

How long does Gree take to process a ticket, it been 3 days and nothing happened yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by walterhwhite View Post
    Does anyone have a time frame for when each guild war starts after the previos one finished
    Looks like it's 2 weeks between war. Major war, booster war, major war, booster war, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Does anyone have a list of guild levels and when new members are available?
    Same problem. The Wiki didnt cover this, anyone knows?
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

LOL I came here with the same question. Let me add to it. What happens at level 75? Do you still get challenges to complete?
    Level 217 (IOS)
    Guild Master: 8 Infinity 8 Level 75
    All Elements 7%+

Holiday Havoc: Rank #20
    Fusion Fighter's Blitz: Rank #19
    War of the Damned: Rank #22
    Fusion Fighter's Blitz: Rank #47
    Battle of the Beasts: Rank #35
    Fusion Fighter's Blitz: Rank #89
    War of the Heavens: Rank #43

Friend Code: XBC - VHC - NXV
    LINE: infinitykd

Gquests keep rolling, but w/ no real purpose

Wow, it's really hard to stay at a good rank in the tournaments! At least, for me right now it is. I started fighting pretty much as soon as it started and I worked my way through 100 friends to get points that way too. I was as low as rank 140, but now I seem to be stuck in the 400s, no matter what I do. I'm only winning about half my fights now, as I'm running up against a lot of epics and I don't even have a legendary maxed yet. It'll be fun trying to stay where I am for the next week!
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

I have a quick question I would like to ask. I play D&K on my Android phone and the buttons don't work. They are blacked out. I cannot access my menu, guild, quests, nothing. I found another way to enter the arena (the arena building) and another backwards way to my profile (Through arena, to leader boards, to profile). I convinced myself when I began playing it that it was blacked out because I wasn't a high enough level to unlock them... I am now level 33 with one knight, no rewards collected from quests, and no way to interact with guilds. I have already emailed GREE and have not received a response yet. Also, the newest update (I just downloaded it) has not helped. Does anyone on here know a way I might be able to fix this?

PS: I already deleted the game and redownloaded it, also did not help.

Please and thank you for any suggestions!!

When I am at a connection that isn't big enough bad width, like a library in some towns with free WiFi, the same thing happens to me.

I would say your connection doesn't have the band width needed. When it happens to me I have trouble getting into the guild and I think its the arena I can't get to load. The game partially loads right? Try a better internet connection at a friends or a library or senior center and see if your whole game loads.

I have tried that before with no luck, though I will keep trying if it works for you .

I don't know if I would describe the buttons as partly loaded or not... They are blacked (more like greyed) out and useless. Even during the tutorial, it ended up timing out and pushing the button(s) for me.

My cousin has the same phone as me and his game works just fine. I'm beginning to think something didn't download right when I originally downloaded it.

I will try connecting to a stronger wifi network when I play. *crosses fingers* Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius View Post
    LOL I came here with the same question. Let me add to it. What happens at level 75? Do you still get challenges to complete?
    Does someone want to start a thread on all the things that could be clarified in the wiki in regards to guilds specifically? You know...in case someone wanted to make a post or have the wiki update with more information?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    Wow, it's really hard to stay at a good rank in the tournaments! At least, for me right now it is. I started fighting pretty much as soon as it started and I worked my way through 100 friends to get points that way too. I was as low as rank 140, but now I seem to be stuck in the 400s, no matter what I do. I'm only winning about half my fights now, as I'm running up against a lot of epics and I don't even have a legendary maxed yet. It'll be fun trying to stay where I am for the next week!
    Your doing all you can, and you won't really gain many more ranks unless you get lucky with the arena match randomizer, I really wouldn't take arena too seriously,rewards are crap,and there's already too many epics out there that can solo most of the legendary armors easily,even if the elements are at a disadvantage. Unless you spend tonnes of money,don't expect to ever get to the level that someone is who has at least 1 epic. Find a new game to spend most of your time on

Ok, one thing keeps bugging me:
    i have friend with about 700 higher def. than my main, so... WHY does he take same amount of damage as my main knight?????

PS: a actually need some help with this epic boss, so anyone who can help, please add:
    My code: WBD-FRQ-QBX
    My Friend's code: WBD-FZR-WWV

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siris View Post
    Ok, one thing keeps bugging me:
    i have friend with about 700 higher def. than my main, so... WHY does he take same amount of damage as my main knight?????

PS: a actually need some help with this epic boss, so anyone who can help, please add:
    My code: WBD-FRQ-QBX
    My Friend's code: WBD-FZR-WWV
    If you're not high enough level, your friends' stats might be capped.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)