Hey folks looking for a bit of advice. I just maxed my combustion armor, the rest of my armor is poop big 4. I got a boilerplate from trying to go for a moontide recently, should i keep it? My goal in the game currently is to start beating the 43+ eb every week so i need several strong armors with different element combinations. My primary goal at the moment is crafting a clayplate or moontide, so what do you guys think, should i keep the boiler and level it?

P.s gold and fusion stones are not a issue i have a jillion of both.

i also just looked at the data sheet, can you fuse aegis of the dragon? if so that looks pretty legit still 2481 stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    Hey folks looking for a bit of advice. I just maxed my combustion armor, the rest of my armor is poop big 4. I got a boilerplate from trying to go for a moontide recently, should i keep it? My goal in the game currently is to start beating the 43+ eb every week so i need several strong armors with different element combinations. My primary goal at the moment is crafting a clayplate or moontide, so what do you guys think, should i keep the boiler and level it?

Boilerplate is a good replacement for HH+
    If that's the second best armor you got then I would level it.

Moontide none plus 2700+ states. That around 200+ states higher than Current boss + armor bear+ swamp + raven +
    But it need 2X the gold and Ep to reach level 99, and you might not even know when will gree release a Spirit/Water epic boss with a states of 2500+.
    My call not worth to level up moontide UNLESS is a + version

Right but keep in mind Lord i am not a gem spender bud, so my chance of getting armors through chests is 0. So i have no stepping stone armors beyond my big four and combustion at the moment to get 43eb+ every week. I think having a moontide in my inventory would be a huge boost. Still think i shouldnt level it up if i get one?

fusion stones are not a issue i have a jillion
    I'm envious of that.

Boilerplate maxes out at 903/1248. If your friends can get you through lvl 43 boss, I'd try for some boss+ armor unless you really love the fire/water combo. If you can't do the boss through 43, I'd level the boilerplate. It will likely come in handy for future boss fights.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Right but keep in mind Lord i am not a gem spender bud, so my chance of getting armors through chests is 0. So i have no stepping stone armors beyond my big four and combustion at the moment to get 43eb+ every week. I think having a moontide in my inventory would be a huge boost. Still think i shouldnt level it up if i get one?
    Your stepping stone start when u get the the biggest four swamp shaman infernal dark prince.
    With this three armors fighting epic boss will get u soon to reach level 43+ some really strong friends, Moontide Spirit/Water elements mean u deal damage to earth/fire but remember u get damage back from fire as well so moontide is good for fighting Earth element only
    Last edited by Lord Of The Infernal; 10-13-2013 at 12:10 AM.

id much rather have your armors than the gold and stones amigo = ). this is my first week going for eb43, and im only doing it because i just got this combustion armor this week and maxed it. so this is a test run to see how far i can get. it looks like though i will need at least 2 legendary armors every week to do this.

i think i may go for a guardian, clayplate, and dpr, with those 3 i should be able to get 43 easy every week( i hope)

i think i may go for a guardian, clayplate, and dpr, with those 3 i should be able to get 43 easy every week( i hope)
    Guardian counters earth/air, Clayplate counters fire/wind, and dark prince counters earth/spirit. All armors are useful for different bosses, with earth being the exception. You'll need more armors to help with each boss, not just one for each element.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

How many people here actually bothering dueling the people on their friends list for the extra tournament points? I do, usually, it can make the difference between a top 1k finish, and a top 500 finish for me(and closing in on the difference between top 500, and top 250). Just curious to see how many others bother.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I didnt see anyone mentioning going back in a 2nd time with 2 guys to finish off that level of boss. Takes longer, but its a good idea if you are just a little shy of getting that boss level you want.
    5/2 , 2/5 and 4/3 , 3/4 are probably mentined in the stickies somewhere. You do burn through 13 epic energy though, of which you have 48/day maximum (if you sleep less than 5 hours and fight just before going to bed) in other words: 3.7 levels/day. (IIRC 3.3 if you sleep for 7 hours) You might want to use a friend on some of those second runs, since you have 10 friends per 23 hours and it's a shame to waste them.

@Newsmurf: if you don't have any other armors to work on, I'd say keep those smiths crafting and throw some Snakeskins at that Boiler. I got a Boiler non-plus from Beast Chest free keys myself and I'm keeping it around to work on when there's a boss+ I don't care about to level.

id much rather have your armors than the gold and stones amigo = ). this is my first week going for eb43, and im only doing it because i just got this combustion armor this week and maxed it. so this is a test run to see how far i can get. it looks like though i will need at least 2 legendary armors every week to do this.
    Nah, just one with the right elements and plenty of good friends. On the higher levels, the followers are just squishy and there mostly to take a few hits to build up special attack energy and having them in big four or maxed legendary only differs by 1-2 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    How many people here actually bothering dueling the people on their friends list for the extra tournament points? I do, usually, it can make the difference between a top 1k finish, and a top 500 finish for me(and closing in on the difference between top 500, and top 250). Just curious to see how many others bother.
    I did tryhard once long ago, friend battling 100+ friends each day, which got me my one and only bronze medal. Nowadays I just doubledown to about rank 300 around 24 hours into the tournament and then slowly fall back to around rank 1000, where I friend battle a bit on the last 1-2 days to stay top 1000.
    Friend battling a full 129 person friend list each day should net you about 3500 points; more if you do the "accept friend, battle, dump" thing, but unless you're doing it to unlock those last few achievements (bronze, silver, gold, black), the time (probably 1 1/2 hour of friend battling per day) invested vs the reward is just silly (less than 1 gem per hour or something like that?) .
    edit: Snakeskin grinding might even get you more than that per hour from silver keys...
    Last edited by Marco_; 10-13-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Epic Boss Friends

Do your hired friends scale with your level?

Quickest method to level up Blaze?

Hi all, was wondering what is the quickest way to level up Blaze? And how long did it take you?

Am I right in saying still use snakeskin?

Thanks

I know that probably the same question has been asked many many times, but... how are points calculated during the guild war? You sometimes get 300 points, sometimes 150, when defeating an enemy.
    It's not depending on the enemy itself, because if you defeat him twice in a row you get a really different amount of points.

Still, sometimes sentinel gives points, sometimes they don't.

Help D: