Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    i thought only 2 star gave 50 ep?
    Uncraftable one star armors give 50EP too.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

oh damn i am so nub

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Fully unlocking your castle, filling it with training fields, and maxing those training fields should be a priority and should be done as soon as possible. It helps you level armors faster, and also contribute to your guild more.

By the way, the 2 mil expansion is the last expansion, you get both slots.
    Ahh, I had no idea I'd get both of those for the 2mil, I was figuring it would be 2mil for it, and 4mil for the last one, and considering each one are the single TG slot ones, I was like "6mil for those two...nah". That does change things. Still, I'm not going to bother until I at least max my storm sorc(which is looking much more likely to be tonight now that I know about the 50 ep fusion armors!!)

Another quick question: Will the same combos with silver stars(Mystic, seafoam, etc etc) make the same combos as the basics, and thus give the same 50 EP? Because I have a ton of those armors just laying around that I'd like to get rid of ^^
    Last edited by Starwulf; 10-10-2013 at 12:55 AM.

It would generate 50 ep armors.
    I think some of them are different such as
    Basic water + basic spirit = wavecharmers
    but
    mystic + seafoam = galcier

But my recommendation is to craft basic armors and use your 30 minute armors to level other armors that are at a low level.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom1 View Post
    It would generate 50 ep armors.
    I think some of them are different such as
    Basic water + basic spirit = wavecharmers
    but
    mystic + seafoam = galcier

But my recommendation is to craft basic armors and use your 30 minute armors to level other armors that are at a low level.
    Either one still gives 50EP, so you shouldn't be crafting 30 minute armors to make 50 EP armors.

Fire/earth
    Spirit/air
    Fire/air
    Water/spirit

Edit: realized you were replying the post above. But yeah, I would think he should be crafting basics to fuse though, unless he has a huge number of Mono materials ready in his armory.
    Last edited by deathexe; 10-10-2013 at 01:08 AM.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

silver star monos have very very small chances of giving better gear. Basics have never been shown to give anything more than 2*. It's been reported that mystic and seafoam will give blackfrost on VERY VERY RARE occassions. Don't craft for this possible benefit. But if you get a seafoam and a mystic from a silver key, then use those together instead of a basic and an uncommon. Just on the off-chance.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    silver star monos have very very small chances of giving better gear. Basics have never been shown to give anything more than 2*. It's been reported that mystic and seafoam will give blackfrost on VERY VERY RARE occassions. Don't craft for this possible benefit. But if you get a seafoam and a mystic from a silver key, then use those together instead of a basic and an uncommon. Just on the off-chance.
    I normally use mono to get the 1 star armor. Fused 2 of 1 stars to get 2 stars (or craft them to the elements I need). I then gambled 2* to get 4*.
    I got 3 legendary armors from fusing 2 2** armors. do-able, but would take a while to get the ones you need. especially since I don't want to spend $$ on this game.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Notes from armor leveling 50+

Leveling high level armors.
    Example: Cost breakdown at level 55.

Enhancing Moontide plate @ 55
    Using 1 fusion stone and basic spirit and water
    25000 for fusion + 300x2 for basics
    15500 for enhancing cost
    Total cost = 41,100 gold
    Total EP = 50
    Cost per EP = 822 gold
    Total crafting time = 10 min

Using level 1 snakeskin (3000)
    15500 for enhancing cost
    Total cost = 18,500 gold
    Total EP = 24 (matching element)
    Cost per EP = 770 gold (925 for non matching)
    Total crafting time = 2 hours

Using level 11 uncommon armor.
    500 + 300x4 + 150x4 + 300x4 + 350x4 = 4900
    15500 for enhancing cost
    Total cost = 20400
    Total EP = 17
    Cost per EP = 1200 gold (nearly double matching snakeskin)
    Total crafting time = 70 min (and a LOT of clicking around)

As you can see at 55 it is very close between fusion stones and snakeskin as far as gold per Enhancement point.
    If the armor was non-matching then Fusion stones would be the better choice.
    When your armor is at this point you will need to choose between a longer crafting time or burning up fusion stones.
    As far as gold goes people have said switch to fusion stones at 50 for non matching , 58 for matching.
    When you are 60 + you can add 3 basics to the 50EP armor to get an additional 2 EP.
    Last edited by LnL Magneto; 10-10-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Formatting dident line up.

Got some questions

Hello,

I am new to the forum.

Anyway two weeks ago I lost my old android phone to it being deffective and not charging properly. Had a level 77-80 character. I was a bit busy and couldn't remember how many levels I got from trying to that Great One quest. Anyway I have a ticket in limbo to switch accounts and asked for a status update 4 days ago snd I do not have one. I would like an update if someone could direct me how to get one. I would appreciate it. Also I never got to use my beast keys. I know I accrued a few at least. Will I ever get to use those keys?

Thanks for any help guys!

So, after getting my daily reward today, I was wondering, what's the highest tier armor you can get from a chest reward? I got a 2 star armor today from it, Vinewood Carapace, and that is definitely the first time I've ever gotten a 2 star. Can 3 stars be given out as rewards? what about + versions?

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, after getting my daily reward today, I was wondering, what's the highest tier armor you can get from a chest reward? I got a 2 star armor today from it, Vinewood Carapace, and that is definitely the first time I've ever gotten a 2 star. Can 3 stars be given out as rewards? what about + versions?
    2 star is the best armor you can get. No + versions or anything 3 star and above.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

So, now that I have my Swampstone + crafting, I no longer need the non + version. As it so happens, a fusion of Infernal Lord into Rocfeather netted me a Mono-Spirit 4 star element, which I then tried to fuse into Barbarians gear, and again got a Mono-Spirit 4 star armor. So, if I fuse the mono-spirit(I believe it's Ethereal Garments), into the Swampstone, I have a small chance of getting a MOontide, right? If so, here's hoping I have a bit of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, now that I have my Swampstone + crafting, I no longer need the non + version. As it so happens, a fusion of Infernal Lord into Rocfeather netted me a Mono-Spirit 4 star element, which I then tried to fuse into Barbarians gear, and again got a Mono-Spirit 4 star armor. So, if I fuse the mono-spirit(I believe it's Ethereal Garments), into the Swampstone, I have a small chance of getting a MOontide, right? If so, here's hoping I have a bit of luck!
    Yep 2x 4-stars could get you 3-5 stars. spirit + water/earth -> spirit/water, spirit/earth, spirit, water or earth armors.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quickest method to level up Moontide?

Hi all, was wondering what is the quickest way to level up Moontide? And how long did it take you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    Quickest method to level up Moontide?

Hi all, was wondering what is the quickest way to level up Moontide? And how long did it take you?

Thanks
    I use monos to 20 snakeskins to 35-40 then 50 EP armor the rest of the way throwing in some fusion boosts after 70
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57