As greewing said, if you expect to succeed at level 42, but the stronger boss at level 43 will be problematic (because of available friends, energy etc.) then the summoning stone gives you a level 1 boss to fight for 11 gems to give you the 2 needed materials to be able to craft the boss+.

edit: but 6 levels in 2 days should be fine. Even when you'd need 3 friends per level that should be achievable and even using 13 energy per level that should also fit...

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    What setup / armor / knights level do you use? I've been struggling to pass 35+
    Good friends is very, very important. 1 friend should be doing much more damage than two followers at the higher boss levels. First time getting to level 43 seems to mostly be in the player level 90-100 range.
    Last edited by Marco_; 10-08-2013 at 05:48 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

if anyone has fused a clayplate or can think of some good farmable combinations to make one please let me know! reallllyyyyyy want one baddddd. (please dont say just take some 4 star monos and wam bam thank you mam)

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    if anyone has fused a clayplate or can think of some good farmable combinations to make one please let me know! reallllyyyyyy want one baddddd. (please dont say just take some 4 star monos and wam bam thank you mam)
    Just go for any combination of armors that have the right element combination. It's pretty simple. Things like spectral and infernal would give you a chance, although somewhat small. Actually, that's the only combination of craftable three star that would yield Clayplate. As I've mentioned before, if you have a boss armor with the right elements, you can craft that and fuse them too.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

ahhh death i didnt even think about infernal and spectral, thats probably my best bet right since its 3 star? and i cant farm 2 star stuff. synovia said spec+stone too. ill keep trying those 2 ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    ahhh death i didnt even think about infernal and spectral, thats probably my best bet right since its 3 star? and i cant farm 2 star stuff. synovia said spec+stone too. ill keep trying those 2 ways.
    You woudn't want 2-stars any way, since the bottom for possible results seems to be 1 star lower than what you put in, so: 2x 4-stars -> 3-5 star result, 2x 3-stars -> 2-5 star result, 2x 2-stars -> 1-5 star result. Lower input -> more options for fusion to pick from.

edit: and from the 3-stars infernal + Roc gives a small chance for Combustion and Roc + swamp or DP + swamp a small chance for Moontide.
    Last edited by Marco_; 10-08-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

If I start crafting an armor and before the armor ends crafting I unlock the plus version will my armor be plus?
    Cross lvl 102 Android

Big 4 maxed, Tempered Battlegear maxed
    blackfrost 50, , storm sorcerer+ 65,

Quote Originally Posted by anuarreyes View Post
    If I start crafting an armor and before the armor ends crafting I unlock the plus version will my armor be plus?
    No, it will not.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    No, it will not.
    Damn had the idea it will good thing i asked thx
    Cross lvl 102 Android

Big 4 maxed, Tempered Battlegear maxed
    blackfrost 50, , storm sorcerer+ 65,

Gem Income

I saw some players talking about "using gems earned from the previous week" in order to try to get nemesis armor each week... Is there a way to create an income of gems? Or does this rely on the real money purchases?
    Thanks!

P.S. Anyone willing to help out a new player would be appreciated!
    Name: Booner
    Code: XBG PBQ NCF

Quote Originally Posted by Booner View Post
    I saw some players talking about "using gems earned from the previous week" in order to try to get nemesis armor each week... Is there a way to create an income of gems? Or does this rely on the real money purchases?
    Thanks!

P.S. Anyone willing to help out a new player would be appreciated!
    Name: Booner
    Code: XBG PBQ NCF
    Epid boss rewards, rewards for placing well in arena, and arena quests. Or free video offers, though their availability differs from player to player.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Anyone else play on an ipad 1? I'm guessing the fact that I'm playing on the original ipad is the reason I'm having serious issues with the game. I can't look at rewards for the arena, the game freezes completely. It takes me about 1 minute to select each opponent in the arena, but once I'm past that selection, the game runs fine. When running through levels, right after the very first monster is killed, I get a 1-2 second freeze and then the level continues fine. I always have to fight the weekly boss twice. Every single time I fight it, the game crashes the first time and then I can come back and fight it with no issues. The game may or may not crash while I'm enhancing, I'd say it's about 50/50. I crash quite often when watching the free gem videos, about every second one. I can't look at any leaderboards or profiles, as the game freezes completely when I try, although if I wait about 5 minutes, it sometimes unfreezes, but then moves really slowly while I'm in that menu. When I open chests, at the screen where it shows all your prizes, I have to restart the game, as it freezes once it shows them.

I've got 2 different ISPs in my house and I've tried using both wireless networks thinking that this might be the problem, but the same issues happen with either one. Same thing with if I go to someone's house and use theirs. So I think it must be that the processing power of the ipad 1 just isn't up to the task and that I'll just have to deal with it. I'm curious though if anyone else uses one?
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

where can i find the most up to date version of that spreadsheet? i see it around, but the elements by type never seems up to date

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    Anyone else play on an ipad 1? I'm guessing the fact that I'm playing on the original ipad is the reason I'm having serious issues with the game.
    Im on a 2 year old acer A500 tablet and my games starts to flicker. Its getting worse. I can be doubling down in arena and on 7/8 and win and cant press the button to accept and it counts as a loss.

I also have done some travelling and notice that you need a pretty good ISP to make the game load completely. Home I have time warner and dont have loading problem, but must not have enough memory?

You are not the only one though with game problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Chaos View Post
    where can i find the most up to date version of that spreadsheet? i see it around, but the elements by type never seems up to date
    I'm assuming you are referring to the Armor Spreadsheet. Refer to the link below. It is locked and constantly updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=7
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Wouldn't a consistent ordering of elements be good?

Any reason why some armors are listed as WATER/SPIRIT (i.e. Soulshard Necromantle), and others was SPIRIT/WATER (i.e. Moontide)

Personally I would start at FIRE and proceed clockwise, this SPIRIT/WATER would be the 'correct' representation.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted