I have two of the same armor...I am enhancing one to level 35 in order to get the + version to take to 70. My question is can I start crafting the second armor prior to having the 1st leveled to 35 and still get the plus version as long as I have the 1st armor to level 35 prior to completing the second armor craft...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    I have two of the same armor...I am enhancing one to level 35 in order to get the + version to take to 70. My question is can I start crafting the second armor prior to having the 1st leveled to 35 and still get the plus version as long as I have the 1st armor to level 35 prior to completing the second armor craft...
    No, you have to level the first to 35 before you start crafting the second one.
    IGN: Nobody

KnD:
    - PM for friend requests
    - Majestic Guild
    - lvl: who cares at this point

DR:
    - 889-212-732
    - Unchained Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    If you lose several times in a row, you will get paired with other players that are slightly lower level. After a while this goes back to normal again.
    Thanks a lot! I shouldn't have asked, now you know that i always lose

Quote Originally Posted by Cynosure View Post
    Is there any real point to grinding levels past 100? I'm at 118, but I've seen people past lv 400, and I'm wondering what sort of purpose there is?

And if there is, at this endgame point, what seems to be the best places to grind out experience?
    For a brief time leveling reset your War Energy, so that was useful. Now all it does is reset you HP, which is useful if you're farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynosure View Post
    Is there any real point to grinding levels past 100? I'm at 118, but I've seen people past lv 400, and I'm wondering what sort of purpose there is?

And if there is, at this endgame point, what seems to be the best places to grind out experience?
    - 1 gem every 6 levels
    - 1 gold key every 11 levels
    - health restored on levelup (was very useful during the timed quest)
    - some people competing for highest level for prestige...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Woot! I successfully defeated my first tier 43 epic boss today! Not even 100% certain I needed to go 2/5 to win, I whomped him pretty hard ^^ Doubt I'll be able to hit 51, but I am going to try for it, would be nice to snag 15 extra suits of snakeskin so I can level the non + of the swamp when it comes in tomorrow straight to 30 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Woot! I successfully defeated my first tier 43 epic boss today! Not even 100% certain I needed to go 2/5 to win, I whomped him pretty hard ^^ Doubt I'll be able to hit 51, but I am going to try for it, would be nice to snag 15 extra suits of snakeskin so I can level the non + of the swamp when it comes in tomorrow straight to 30 ^^

Congrats! Welcome to the big leagues

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post

What setup / armor / knights level do you use? I've been struggling to pass 35+

How come the rewards for the guild wars suck?

deathexe NO you are Wrong seriously i don't believe about farming snakeskin in epic stage gives u more % of drop rates

I believe timing is the Key for farming Snakeskin, today i did the same stage Normal PDT Time Zone 9am-11am running 150 rounds getting 300 Skins 0 Stonescale This is not Pure LUCK is called Timing

Sorry for bad english from taiwan

You really think its based on time of day? Medusa decides to drop skins more often in the morning than any other time of day?

Interesting theory... but I think you're a little off your rocker.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    deathexe NO you are Wrong seriously i don't believe about farming snakeskin in epic stage gives u more % of drop rates

I believe timing is the Key for farming Snakeskin, today i did the same stage Normal PDT Time Zone 9am-11am running 150 rounds getting 300 Skins 0 Stonescale This is not Pure LUCK is called Timing

Sorry for bad english from taiwan

If you say so. Basically you're saying that since timing is key, those players who are in different timezones would have to farm at 3-5 am for the ideal farm? I don't think even Gree would program it in such a way.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Hello! Just need some quick advice.

So I think i can get my first EB+ armor but I'm worried I might not make it.
    I've beaten the boss 37 times so far, (going for 38 in about an hour) but I'm worried 43 might be a bit overwhelming for me and with the time constraint closing in, I'm not sure what's the best way to set up my team.

So far, I have Wicked Wraith+ maxed on a knight, Nemesis (reg) maxed on main knight, and a SG regular (maxed) on another knight. I'm doing okay so far. 37 only required 4 knights (though I picked my ally poorly as I ran out through my higher ones earlier on) I have 16 gems too as well for an emergency energy boost. So any tips on how to set up my team will be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

How about get to 42 + get the last one by summoning ? Usually it's easier to get the EB+ armour that way although it will cost some gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Biskmatar View Post
    Hello! Just need some quick advice.

So I think i can get my first EB+ armor but I'm worried I might not make it.
    I've beaten the boss 37 times so far, (going for 38 in about an hour) but I'm worried 43 might be a bit overwhelming for me and with the time constraint closing in, I'm not sure what's the best way to set up my team.

So far, I have Wicked Wraith+ maxed on a knight, Nemesis (reg) maxed on main knight, and a SG regular (maxed) on another knight. I'm doing okay so far. 37 only required 4 knights (though I picked my ally poorly as I ran out through my higher ones earlier on) I have 16 gems too as well for an emergency energy boost. So any tips on how to set up my team will be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Depends on your friends. I beat it this morning. It took me 4 people and the bonus with my last friend. Try to use 3-4 if possible, and also try to save your best friends for round 43. TBH, 43 isn't as hard as you might think, just make sure to save your best 3 or 4 friends for just in case. Good luck.