Like I showed earlier, it takes roughly 4 fusions to end up with one of the three really nice fusable armors. Thats not "lucking out".

Stop with the disingenuous misinformation.
    It's luck. I don't think you know what the word luck or probability means. You're telling me to stop giving out disingenuous information when you're telling low leveled players to skip the bigger 4+ (which have higher stats than epic boss non+ armors) to try and craft multiple bigger 4s sets and fuse them away to hope to get, in your words, "one of the three nice fusable armors" after they just included a bunch of old armors into the fusion table.

Stop spouting things you have little knowledge of. You're of little help to new and upcoming players.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 10-04-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    It's luck. I don't think you know what the word luck or probability means. You're telling me to stop giving out disingenuous information when you're telling low leveled players to skip the bigger 4+ (which have higher stats than epic boss non+ armors) to try and craft multiple bigger 4s sets and fuse them away to hope to get, in your words, "one of the three nice fusable armors" after they just included a bunch of old armors into the fusion table.

Stop spouting things you have little knowledge of. You're of little help to new and upcoming players.
    Remember though, all the old data we had before, and any info we had is invalid now since they reworked the fusion tables...

/sigh...

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

How are guild war matchups determined? Is it by guild level or by rank?
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Rocfeather Robes + Wanderer's Shroud can't give a Rare armor like Living Flame or Flamestorm Finery, right?
    Because there are no 3-star armors of mono Fire, Fire/Spirit or Fire/Air which are fusable, I'm thinking of fusing those in the hopes of getting Combustion.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 10-05-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Rocfeather Robes + Wanderer's Shroud can't give a Rare armor like Living Flame or Flamestorm Finery, right?
    Because there are no 2-star or 3-star armors of mono Fire, Fire/Spirit or Fire/Air which are fusable, I'm thinking of fusing those in the hopes of getting Combustion.
    You could get Admiral's regalia, pyromancer, royal flame, torch flame, ruby platemail, cloudking finery, Bone harvester, ethereal garments, Embersteel, flame summoner, Combustion, eldritch keeper and barbarian raiding gear.

Not particularly good chances, and I may have missed out a few possibilities.
    Last edited by deathexe; 10-05-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You could get Admiral's regalia, pyromancer, royal flame, torch flame, ruby platemail, cloudking finery, Bone harvester, ethereal garments, Embersteel, flame summoner, Combustion, eldritch keeper and barbarian raiding gear.

Not particularly good chances, and I may have missed out a few possibilities.
    Okay screw that I missed a few junk 2-stars you get 99% of the time in Beast Chest... Well might indeed not be the best chances, but don't need my Wanderer's Shroud and I fused away my other EB armors. Meh I'll guess I wait a bit.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Remember though, all the old data we had before, and any info we had is invalid now since they reworked the fusion tables...
    /sigh...
    We didn't know the odds of each armor before and we don't know now. Not much of a change.
    For all we know, they could have only changed some "fusable: no" flags to "fusable: yes".
    Gree being Gree, the odds of them suddenly making the good armor(s) more likely when adding a bunch of extra crappy options I'd guess is near zero...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Because there are no 3-star armors of mono Fire, Fire/Spirit or Fire/Air which are fusable, I'm thinking of fusing those in the hopes of getting Combustion.
    In the fusion results topic, fusing a 3-star with a 4-star armor has generally given worse outcomes than 2x 3-star or 2x 4-star.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Armor/knights stats

Let's compare corvus and beringar armor... both lvl 70, both NON+

Corvus
    ATK 869
    DEF 992
    869 + 992 = 1861

Beringar
    ATK 1049
    DEF 780
    1049 + 780 = 1829

So Corvus has better stats than beringar.
    I put corvus on my air knight, and beringar on my earth knight

Air knight
    ATK 1148
    DEF 1279
    1148 + 1279 = 2427

Earth knight
    ATK 1415
    DEF 1114
    1415 + 1114 = 2529

So now the earth knight is stronger!

WTF?? How is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by erfel op View Post
    let's compare corvus and beringar armor... Both lvl 70, both non+

corvus
    atk 869
    def 992
    869 + 992 = 1861

beringar
    atk 1049
    def 780
    1049 + 780 = 1829

so corvus has better stats than beringar.
    i put corvus on my air knight, and beringar on my earth knight

air knight
    atk 1148
    def 1279
    1148 + 1279 = 2427

earth knight
    atk 1415
    def 1114
    1415 + 1114 = 2529

so now the earth knight is stronger!

wtf?? How is it possible?
    guild elements my dear friend

So a two elements armor gets double bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    So a two elements armor gets double bonus?
    Yes they do.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

This is why the five monos, compared to dorar and nerezza, were having ~200 stars more. To cover up the ~10 elemental bonus they were loosing. All before the actuall boss armors, bear and swamp. Quality jump like we did whit admiral, jian, deva, dragons, and now beringar. Monos now need to have ~2800 complessive stats to be better than actual boss armors.

Is it worth the effort to max Blaze+, if I already have a maxed regular Blaze?

I fused the regular Blaze when it was still possible, then got a Blaze+ from the beast chest.

I know I will max it, simply because it's an epic+. But will it be worth the effort....
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by monch9 View Post
    Anybody know this?
    bkal into another bkal is 120 points if i remember correctly (saw someone do it once).