Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Using two fusion boosts to fuse for combustion is a pretty huge waste for a small chance at the armor.

Also, combustion is fire/air.
    No, its really not. And there are very few Fire/Air combos. Fusion armors are nice, but they only save you probably 100K gold. The OP has 22Million.

The best way to get Guardian or Clayplate is a stone armor and Spectral captain (water/spirit). you're going to end up with some swamp shamans and some other crap, but you can fuse the swamp shamans to rocfeather for another try.

That is if you can't get ahold of some 4 star monos.

As to someone saying I've been extremely lucky fusing combustion, I've done it multiple times.. it seems to pop up pretty often. Roc/Infernal can throw it (less often than say, Cloud king/Ruby Plate), and can also throw Guardian, Pyromancer, or mono 4 stars. Mono 4 stars are really useful for fusing because you can fix one element.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post

Some serious mind blowing question !

I had a wicked wraith none+ going to Maxed, and now i am crafting + version for bear so my plan is to get this bear +
    But yesterday night i got a wicked wraith + from chest!! so now i am very confused, would i level up WW+ too?
    Wicked Wraith+ is 2335 points - 1003 attack, 1332 defense.
    Bear+ is 2536 points - 1440 attack, 1096 defense.

Bear is better, but they're both pretty good. Though, the 5 monos were all in the 2500 range, Bear+ is 2500ish, and the Swamp armor that started today is also 2500+, so 2500 may be the new baseline.

If you're only going to do one, do the Bear+. You could level both and you'd have any easy route to 60 on the next Stone/Air boss. The WW+ is definitely a better time/EP/Gold investment than the Swamp+ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    No, its really not. And there are very few Fire/Air combos. Fusion armors are nice, but they only save you probably 100K gold. The OP has 22Million.

The best way to get Guardian or Clayplate is a stone armor and Spectral captain (water/spirit). you're going to end up with some swamp shamans and some other crap, but you can fuse the swamp shamans to rocfeather for another try.

That is if you can't get ahold of some 4 star monos.

As to someone saying I've been extremely lucky fusing combustion, I've done it multiple times.. it seems to pop up pretty often. Roc/Infernal can throw it (less often than say, Cloud king/Ruby Plate), and can also throw Guardian, Pyromancer, or mono 4 stars. Mono 4 stars are really useful for fusing because you can fix one element.
    Flamestorm finery, Barbarian raiding gear, flame summoner shroud, Combustion, ruby platemail, cloudking, Wanderer's shroud.

That's not exactly very good odds for fusing combustion, and using two fusion boost armors kind of makes it more of a waste.

Fusing a spectral captain with a mono earth, would yield swamp shaman, Asura, Mountainvine, battle suit remnants, Clayplate, deep dragon, Hydromancer, Jackalope chaingarb, Vinewood carapace, Guardian, Hunter's garb, monk vestments, Bone harvester, eldritch keeper robes, Ethreal garments, Moontide, blackfrost, glacier, wave charmer, starsong.

Once again, that's 3 good armors out of a potential 19. Not really good odds either.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Fusing a spectral captain with a mono earth, would yield swamp shaman, Asura, Mountainvine, battle suit remnants, Clayplate, deep dragon, Hydromancer, Jackalope chaingarb, Vinewood carapace, Guardian, Hunter's garb, monk vestments, Bone harvester, eldritch keeper robes, Ethreal garments, Moontide, blackfrost, glacier, wave charmer, starsong.

Once again, that's 3 good armors out of a potential 19. Not really good odds either.
    An Epic, 2 of the better 4 stars, and 4 or 5 other 4 stars. That means 50% of the time you either get what you want, or you get materials to try again. Those ARE good odds, and a lot better use of materials than spending 5000+ EP and a couple million gold on an armor you're going to want to replace as soon as you finish leveling it (swamp, infernal, etc).

An Epic, 2 of the better 4 stars, and 4 or 5 other 4 stars. That means 50% of the time you either get what you want, or you get materials to try again. Those ARE good odds, and a lot better use of materials than spending 5000+ EP and a couple million gold on an armor you're going to want to replace as soon as you finish leveling it (swamp, infernal, etc).
    Not exactly, assuming you use a legendary mono earth, ending up with a dual legendary would essentially be a waste if you ended up getting a dual legendary. Fusing wise, mono elements are almost always better than dual elements. Furthermore, You don't get materials to try again. You only get one armor back, and you would have to find another armor to fuse with that armor again. If you're trying for guardian or Clayplate, your best bet is always using two 4 star armors, preferably mono armors that can be fused.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

If you're trying for guardian or Clayplate, your best bet is always using two 4 star armors, preferably mono armors that can be fused.
    No ****. Did you actually read the post? The OP doesn't have 4 stars sitting around. Fusing 3 stars is the best way for him to get something useful at this point.

No ****. Did you actually read the post? The OP doesn't have 4 stars sitting around. Fusing 3 stars is the best way for him to get something useful at this point.
    Fusing 3* hoping to get a particular 4* is a really bad strategy. It'll chew up a lot of crafting time, fusion stones, and gold. The time would be better spent getting one or two of the Bigger 4 and then killing boss 43 for the epic boss+ armors, which have higher stats than Combustion or Guardian regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Fusing 3* hoping to get a particular 4* is a really bad strategy.

He's not hoping to get a particular one though, hes hoping to get something thats better than Swamp Shaman+, and thats really easy.

Also, I've fused both Guardian and Combustion in the last 2 days, and I've only gone through maybe 10 fusion stones. I'm guessing that fusion isn't a 1/<number of armors possible> probability. I'm guessing that things are weighted.

Well, as long as he reaches 15 on an epic boss, he would almost always be able to have a legendary to fuse.

Also, since he doesn't have 4 star armors, how would he get a mono earth then? Nemesis armors? A stonescale?

By the way, just because fusing may have gone somewhat good for you, doesn't mea it's an easy fuse. Just wanted to point that out.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

He's not hoping to get a particular one though, hes hoping to get something thats better than Swamp Shaman+, and thats really easy.

Also, I've fused both Guardian and Combustion in the last 2 days, and I've only gone through maybe 10 fusion stones. I'm guessing that fusion isn't a 1/<number of armors possible> probability. I'm guessing that things are weighted.
    If it's weighted, it makes using 3* an even worse choice. You'd have a greater chance of fusing a 2* armor than a 4* armor. Using the combination lists that deathexe posted above, you can see that getting those 2 particular legendaries in 10 fusion stones is pretty unlikely. With the advent of higher stat epic boss armor+, the armors after the Big 4 are just another piece of foundation. I would not base my foundation on some luck dictating whether or not I can fuse one of the half-decent legendary armors with a 3*. As I said before, unless boss stats increase again, one or two Bigger 4 armors are all you need to clear boss 43. I did it with only the Big 4(and a good guild), so it should be very doable with a decent friends list and some maxed 3* armors.

Which armor is better in arena: Featherblade Battlegear+ (Air, 1186A/1315D) or Aegis of the Dragon non+ (Earth/Air, 1160A/1321D) ? Explain why.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    Which armor is better in arena: Featherblade Battlegear+ (Air, 1186A/1315D) or Aegis of the Dragon non+ (Earth/Air, 1160A/1321D) ? Explain why.
    Aegis gets a double bonus from guild bonuses. Feather blade only gets one. Stat wise aegis is better. Can't compare them element wise though, both have their merits and shortcomings.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Wicked Wraith+ is 2335 points - 1003 attack, 1332 defense.
    Bear+ is 2536 points - 1440 attack, 1096 defense.

Bear is better, but they're both pretty good. Though, the 5 monos were all in the 2500 range, Bear+ is 2500ish, and the Swamp armor that started today is also 2500+, so 2500 may be the new baseline.

If you're only going to do one, do the Bear+. You could level both and you'd have any easy route to 60 on the next Stone/Air boss. The WW+ is definitely a better time/EP/Gold investment than the Swamp+ though.
    Thank for the help! i guess i will level WW+ too seen u said it's cost lesser

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    If it's weighted, it makes using 3* an even worse choice. You'd have a greater chance of fusing a 2* armor than a 4* armor.
    Only if the weighting is towards worse armors.

The vast majority of my 3star+3star fusions have given me 3 or 4 stars. Like 90%+

As I said before, unless boss stats increase again, one or two Bigger 4 armors are all you need to clear boss 43.
    You really think that leveling 2 armors to 20 (to open Bigger4+), 2 armors to 70, another armor to 35, and then finally one to 70 is less work than trying a handful of fusions and then leveling one armor to 70?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Even some of the 'failures' you're listing are better than the bigger4 (like Blackfrost) (which has 300 points on Roc+, and is better stats wise than any of the bigger4) (or Sky Guardian).

The bigger4 made a lot of sense when we had 1500 point Big4, 1600 point boss armors, 1800-2000 point Bigger4, and 2200 point boss+ armors.

Now that we have 1900 point boss non-plus armors, and 2500 pt boss+ armors, and a whole bunch of fusable 2500 pt armors, the bigger 4 just aren't worth the point investment. They've got ****ty elemental combinations, and poor stats. There are way too many fusable armors that are better. Even fusing 3 starrs.

u luky beast

Only if the weighting is towards worse armors.

The vast majority of my 3star+3star fusions have given me 3 or 4 stars. Like 90%+

You really think that leveling 2 armors to 20 (to open Bigger4+), 2 armors to 70, another armor to 35, and then finally one to 70 is less work than trying a handful of fusions and then leveling one armor to 70?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Even some of the 'failures' you're listing are better than the bigger4 (like Blackfrost) (which has 300 points on Roc+, and is better stats wise than any of the bigger4) (or Sky Guardian).

The bigger4 made a lot of sense when we had 1500 point Big4, 1600 point boss armors, 1800-2000 point Bigger4, and 2200 point boss+ armors.

Now that we have 1900 point boss non-plus armors, and 2500 pt boss+ armors, and a whole bunch of fusable 2500 pt armors, the bigger 4 just aren't worth the point investment. They've got ****ty elemental combinations, and poor stats. There are way too many fusable armors that are better. Even fusing 3 starrs.
    everytime I fused a 3 star armor pluses like the dark prince cerburest etc I keep getting 2 stars its all luck <3