Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    Ok.. So I got tons of junk from the beast chest but I dare not get rid of any without taking some advice first. Some I got from playing story people seem to advise to keep but I'm kinda in a position where I have too many armours of a mediocre **. I know I could fuse some but as most are the + versions and I seem to rarely get them from dpc I don't know what "could be worth keeping for epic boss etc. I've listed all of my armours and not sure what to keep... Any above would be great. Is it beneficial to keep storm rage + storm sorcerer for example.

Storm sorcerer+
    Kal star railment
    living Flame+
    HH+
    Cirius+ (Maxed)
    Flowstone+(Maxed)
    steam wizards robe+
    armour of the infernal+
    Swamp shaman+
    roc+
    Molten shroud+
    river stone+
    Royal flame+
    storm rage+
    Storm Sorceror+ = 2273 pts
    Infernal + = 2075
    Swamp + = 1936
    Rocfeather+ = 1881
    Stormrage+ = 1666
    Hydra+ = 1572

StormSorceror is also stacked (in a row) elements, which makes it more useful than something liek Infernal where they're split.

Hydra is probably worth leveling assuming what you listed is everything. It only costs 1800 ep to level as opposed to the 5000 or so that a level 70 takes.

That being said, if I was in your shoes now, Storm Sorceror is the only one I'd even think about leveling (other than Hydra+/LF+). I'd fuse the Roc and Infernal... (assuming they're not leveled). You've got a good shot at getting Combustion or Guardian's Battlegear out of that fusion, and they're both better than anything you have.

unfortunately, a lot of the older stuff, even + versions, is pretty terrible, especially 2 stars. Often the 2 star + has less stats than the equivalent 1 star (see Crius+ vs Flowstone+, or Royal Flame+ vs Living Flame+)

Thanks I will do this now. Is Kal star railment not worth levelling at all?

Well just my luck! I got flame storm finery

Kal maxed is 679/417 = 1096, and Kal+ maxed is 837/542 = 1379. Kal does well against the big 4, and Kal + does ok against the bigger 4, but they're stats just aren't high enough to hang around against the boss + armors (which are around 2200-2500 for total stats). They're just not worth the points needed to level them. Frankly, Black Kaleidescope+ has trouble fighting things like Guardians, Combustion, or the new beast armors (all the monos and bear).

Do the Hydra and Living flame first. They're really quick, have decent stats (in the 1500 range), and are stacked elements, so you get that big bonus against bosses. Then do Storm Sorcerer+ if you haven't got anything better. I wouldn't bother with trying to do Atlantean+ if you've got a Storm+ already. It'll have similar stats as AtlanteaN+ 50, at level 32.

Once you have Storm Sorcerer done, you can farm materials pretty quickly for Swamp Shaman and Infernal. Fuse a couple of them and you'll get something better... if you don't get lucky and the next boss is fire/water.
    Last edited by Synovia; 10-02-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Fusion seems to have a range of +/- 1 star about 90% of the time, with a preference for going higher. Two 3 stars will generally get you a 4 star most of the time... very rarely do you get a 2 star, but it happens. Ocasionally people were getting Epics, but that was before the nerf.

If you fuse Infernal Lord with Roc Feather 2 or 3 times, you'll end up with Guardian or Combustion. Its pretty easy (and I have done it)
    Nope, you were just incredibly lucky.
    IIRC back when Epics were still fusable I did 4 fusions of 3-star armors, 3 of which ended up as 2-star armors and 1 as a 3-star. Other also did get more 2- and 3-stars than 4- or 5-stars from 3-star fusion back then.
    And now that they've added a whole lot of crappy 4-star armors in to the mix, getting a good armor from such fusion is even more difficult. All 3-star armors being dual element also makes targeting for an armor largely impossible.
    The only good thing about 3-star armors for fusing is that you basically have an endless supply of materials.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

This question is for Synovia. You had made a post earlier about clayplate, guardian, and combustion and I could not find it. Hopefully you will see this and respond back with the information needed = ). I currently have my big 4 maxed, and have looked at your posts about the above 3 armors(you say not to do the bigger 4 but these 3). I am not a gem spender, so I need better armors as stepping stones to get to epic 43 kill.

So my thoughts are to go with what you said, I have 22 million gold saved, and 140 fusion stones, so trying to fuse clayplate, guardian, combustion is not a problem. My question is could you advise me the combinations to fuse to get these? I remember it was in a post you made but cannot find it. Also I want to try and make moontide, what should I fuse for this?

Last but not least I have seen people writing that you can fuse a air fusion boost armor with a fire fusion boost armor to make combustion? This true? I thought they were just 2 star armors?

Thanks hope to hear from you or from other people with advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    This question is for Synovia. You had made a post earlier about clayplate, guardian, and combustion and I could not find it. Hopefully you will see this and respond back with the information needed = ). I currently have my big 4 maxed, and have looked at your posts about the above 3 armors(you say not to do the bigger 4 but these 3). I am not a gem spender, so I need better armors as stepping stones to get to epic 43 kill.

So my thoughts are to go with what you said, I have 22 million gold saved, and 140 fusion stones, so trying to fuse clayplate, guardian, combustion is not a problem. My question is could you advise me the combinations to fuse to get these? I remember it was in a post you made but cannot find it. Also I want to try and make moontide, what should I fuse for this?

Last but not least I have seen people writing that you can fuse a air fusion boost armor with a fire fusion boost armor to make combustion? This true? I thought they were just 2 star armors?

Thanks hope to hear from you or from other people with advice!
    I combined an air fusion boost and a fire for combustion, it's possible.
    My main armors are maxed Gaudian, combustion and clayplate.
    For Clayplate you need any earth and water armors to combine together
    Gaurdian you need earth and spirit
    Combustion is Water and Air
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    I combined an air fusion boost and a fire for combustion, it's possible.
    My main armors are maxed Gaudian, combustion and clayplate.
    For Clayplate you need any earth and water armors to combine together
    Gaurdian you need earth and spirit
    Combustion is Water and Air
    Using two fusion boosts to fuse for combustion is a pretty huge waste for a small chance at the armor.

Also, combustion is fire/air.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Also, combustion is fire/air.
    I thought it was debunked that element order makes any difference in armor result when fusing. The range of options when fusing monos is any armor with both elements (either order) or either mono.

Or were you trolling?
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    I thought it was debunked that element order makes any difference in armor result when fusing. The range of options when fusing monos is any armor with both elements (either order) or either mono.

Or were you trolling?
    The poster above said that combustion was water/air. I was correcting him.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post

- 22 mil gold saved means you're not in a guild, so you don't get the guild element bonusses that help you on the epic boss; heck with so much gold to help on donate quests, you might snag a high commander position in a smaller guild (5% bonus stats) . (or if you want a guild of your own, for 300K gold you could be the guild master of your own guild (10% bonus stats)

- for fusing 3-star armors, the possible results probably range from 2-stars to 5-stars (moontide should probably be fusable also from 3-stars) which I think is something like 60-80 different armors and you hope to get lucky getting the 3-4 good ones out of that pool.

- the only ways to target certain armors are: more stars in and fewer elements in.
    * Using 2x 4-star has a lower boundary of 3-star results as opposed to 2-star for 2x 3-star.
    * for. ex fire/earth + air/spirit can result in fire/air, fire/spirit, earth/air, earth/spirit, fire, earth, air or spirit, while fire + air can only result in fire/air, fire or air.

- the best thing to help beat the epic boss to level 43 is many friends with good armors. If you only have the big four and none of the bigger four, I'm guessing that your level might also be such that friend stats/damage for the epic boss is still capped by your own main knights stats (from level + armor worn), which can be overcome by leveling and/or getting better maxed armors (either a lucky fuse/key or going for Swamp+/Infernal+/DP+ after all...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    The poster above said that combustion was water/air. I was correcting him.
    I guess he edited his post to fix that error and that automatically updated your quote of his post. I didn't realize quotes update with edits. All I saw was air/fire in the original.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    I guess he edited his post to fix that error and that automatically updated your quote of his post. I didn't realize quotes update with edits. All I saw was air/fire in the original.
    Read the last sentence of his post.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Question about level 100 and Guild Boosts

What are your commanders stats at level 100--the stats added to the armor when placed on your commander (Life, Attack, Defense)

Second, this is probably a hard question, but how do guild boosts stack (the elemental boost or your guild rank boost). For example say attack/def stats of my commander wearing armor is 1000 and I have a 10% elemental guild boost (the most expensive unlock) and I am guild sentinel. Would the new stats be 1100 + 77 (one boost applied after the other) or 1000 + 170 (bonuses added together). I'm assuming that the boosts are applied to the commanders stats+armor stats not just the armor stats.

So, if the max boost is 20%, then if you had maelstrom irons+ at level 100+, would 20% bonus be applied to the 1944 attack of armor and commander attack bonus or would it be applied to the 1944 and the commander attack bonus tacked on later? For example say your commander has 500 attack (idk what this value is hence my first question but i think its close to 500) then is it 1944 + 389 + 500 = 2833 or is it 2444 + 489 = 2933. So is the maximum attack in the game 2833ish or 2933ish? Thanks if anyone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Fts91 View Post
    What are your commanders stats at level 100--the stats added to the armor when placed on your commander (Life, Attack, Defense)

Second, this is probably a hard question, but how do guild boosts stack (the elemental boost or your guild rank boost). For example say attack/def stats of my commander wearing armor is 1000 and I have a 10% elemental guild boost (the most expensive unlock) and I am guild sentinel. Would the new stats be 1100 + 77 (one boost applied after the other) or 1000 + 170 (bonuses added together). I'm assuming that the boosts are applied to the commanders stats+armor stats not just the armor stats.

So, if the max boost is 20%, then if you had maelstrom irons+ at level 100+, would 20% bonus be applied to the 1944 attack of armor and commander attack bonus or would it be applied to the 1944 and the commander attack bonus tacked on later? For example say your commander has 500 attack (idk what this value is hence my first question but i think its close to 500) then is it 1944 + 389 + 500 = 2833 or is it 2444 + 489 = 2933. So is the maximum attack in the game 2833ish or 2933ish? Thanks if anyone knows.
    Main knight stats are 607 HP, 316 attack/defense.

They are stacked multiplicatively. If you want to be very precise, I believe you apply the rank bonus, ceil it, and then apply the guild bonus and ceil it again.