Ahh okay. Thanks for the answer Spongie
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

Hi all,
    Just tried getting on knights and dragons and it's asking me to ensure that the time and date is set properly??
    What's the solution to this pleae, I am on an ipad

Can anyone explain MVP?

We had a guild task to craft 500 armours, I did well over half these, but the MVP went to someone who had only crafted 80. Doesn't make any sense.
    DR 687-460-167

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    Hi all,
    Just tried getting on knights and dragons and it's asking me to ensure that the time and date is set properly??
    What's the solution to this pleae, I am on an ipad
    Try restarting your device a few times it usualy fixes it on my android device.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Post Questions

well, i have 2 qieck questions:
    1st: anyone knows recipe for brawler's armor?
    2nd: can someone post link to thread where people can post ideas about game? i have one idea

Quote Originally Posted by Siris View Post
    well, i have 2 qieck questions:
    1st: anyone knows recipe for brawler's armor?
    2nd: can someone post link to thread where people can post ideas about game? i have one idea
    Fuse together any earth armor and spirit armor. Though brawler's armor is a horrible armor that is never worth using in anyway either then to enhance another armor

There isn't really a thread like that at the moment. What would your idea be?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

dntknw

really want to know what kind of idea it is?
    well, for me, it's a little unfair that i can't get for expample armor of phyrus.
    so... i simply want to add a new place on the map.
    place where you'll be able to summon past epic bosses, but which you haven't fought before.
    classic restrictions for unlocking: beating dark prince. that'l prevent most iap-ers form getting best armors in no-time.
    also, it won't be for free. about 100k gold and energy for this would be ok. or it may cost some gems, but anyone prefer gold.
    well, tell me, what do you think about that?

really want to know what kind of idea it is?
    well, for me, it's a little unfair that i can't get for expample armor of phyrus.
    so... i simply want to add a new place on the map.
    place where you'll be able to summon past epic bosses, but which you haven't fought before.
    classic restrictions for unlocking: beating dark prince. that'l prevent most iap-ers form getting best armors in no-time.
    also, it won't be for free. about 100k gold and energy for this would be ok. or it may cost some gems, but anyone prefer gold.
    well, tell me, what do you think about that?
    I would say that considering how previous boss armors are now fusable, and that Gree would probably keep up with this trend, this addition wouldn't particularly be needed.

Also, how much gold or gems would it require to summon the boss? And how many materials would it drop?

I wouldn't exactly consider it unfair that you didn't get the armor of phyrus. It's supposed to be a limited time boss that gives a limited edition armor after all.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    Try restarting your device a few times it usualy fixes it on my android device.
    Cheers, solved the issue.thanks

Sentinal stops protecting?

Why did our sentinal stop protecting in guild war even though he wasn't beaten? He was only attacked 2 times and then the message 'xxx Guild Sentinal is no longer protecting!'.

So how can you get rid of the sentinal without beating him?

Quote Originally Posted by Florins View Post
    Why did our sentinal stop protecting in guild war even though he wasn't beaten? He was only attacked 2 times and then the message 'xxx Guild Sentinal is no longer protecting!'.

I was told 5 failed attacks, or 2 failed power attacks, takes away the sentinel's protection, regardless if he is beaten or not.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Florins View Post

Six failed regular (one energy segment) attacks will take down the sentinel. Not sure about power attacks.
    Star
    MyLayla Black Cats

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    I would say that considering how previous boss armors are now fusable, and that Gree would probably keep up with this trend, this addition wouldn't particularly be needed.

Also, how much gold or gems would it require to summon the boss? And how many materials would it drop?

I wouldn't exactly consider it unfair that you didn't get the armor of phyrus. It's supposed to be a limited time boss that gives a limited edition armor after all.
    i already told, it would cost 100k gold for summoning... or about 50 gems.
    and i forgot about how much materials it would drop... well... 1 piece of material would be fair enough. I think.
    about recipes for boss armors: if it is really true, then give me recipe for any epic boss armor (exept steam wizard robes, monstrous garb, brawler's armor and any other armors till 8ght epic boss, i know they're fuseable)
    and i really thing it is unfair, 'couse no matter how hard i'l try, i'l never be able to get those, and that's actually pissing me off a little...

i already told, it would cost 100k gold for summoning... or about 50 gems.
    and i forgot about how much materials it would drop... well... 1 piece of material would be fair enough. I think.
    about recipes for boss armors: if it is really true, then give me recipe for any epic boss armor (exept steam wizard robes, monstrous garb, brawler's armor and any other armors till 8ght epic boss, i know they're fuseable)
    and i really thing it is unfair, 'couse no matter how hard i'l try, i'l never be able to get those, and that's actually pissing me off a little...
    Having it cost gold wouls basically mean that players would no longer need to fight the epic boss then right? If I'm a mid level player, who's already completed the dark prince castle (it's not that difficult), I would be able to get plus versions of epic boss armors like armor of eurus, assassin's shroud and whatnot just by saving my gold for awhile. If it cost gold, who would pay 50 gems just to have 1 material? That would cost 2.5k gems just to craft the armor. How does that make sense?

If you've been reading the forums, armors like wanderer's shroud, jackalope chaingarb and other epid boss armors, have been fused. I've seen it for myself. It's just a matter of time before more epid boss armors are made fusable. Also, if you've played knights and dragons, I would have though that you would know that there would be no fixed 'recipe' to fuse armors, you just need to get the elements you fuse with right.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Question Not receiving Gems After purchased completed.

I have made 4 purchases in the last 5 days that was not delivered to my K&D game. They as of this moment owe me 315 Gems. The purchase goes through, I get my receipt from Google wallet confirming that Gree/Funzio got their money. But I still have not gotten my Gems
    Has anyone else had to deal with this problem if so how was it solved or was it. I have sent them many messages in the last 6 days. I need help with this. Sam aka. littledreamweaver8 . Thank you