Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    And to craft the second armor you need another 50 materials, which means beating the epic boss upto level 43 if you don't want to waste a lot of gems at the Summoning Stone...
    And the Epic Boss will never come back again, yes?
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by StMichael View Post
    And the Epic Boss will never come back again, yes?
    Either than the summoning stone, you'll have no way to ever fight an old epic boss. If you haven't been around for that epic boss, then you're out of luck.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

So two weeks ago I finally got close to 43 and spent a few gems to summon the boss so I could craft the boss+. Last week I was able to get to 43 sans any gems.

My problem is that due to the week long quest I'm now way behind on leveling my spirit+ and haven't even crafted the non plus version of the fire armor, let alone level it and craft the plus version and level that as well.

Seeing as how my play time is limited, did I screw up in not skipping the quest to level my shiney new boss+ armors, or do you guys think that the beast chests will give out enough good rewards to make up for it?

P.S. I'm running with 3 armor crafter's, would it be a good move to spend the gems and make a fourth, given my limited play time?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Either than the summoning stone, you'll have no way to ever fight an old epic boss. If you haven't been around for that epic boss, then you're out of luck.
    Understand. Thank you so much!
    Michael Chan
    Commander, Dark Nights

Help me please... Issues are a few questions behind.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehr View Post
    So two weeks ago I finally got close to 43 and spent a few gems to summon the boss so I could craft the boss+. Last week I was able to get to 43 sans any gems.

My problem is that due to the week long quest I'm now way behind on leveling my spirit+ and haven't even crafted the non plus version of the fire armor, let alone level it and craft the plus version and level that as well.

Seeing as how my play time is limited, did I screw up in not skipping the quest to level my shiney new boss+ armors, or do you guys think that the beast chests will give out enough good rewards to make up for it?

P.S. I'm running with 3 armor crafter's, would it be a good move to spend the gems and make a fourth, given my limited play time?

You get beast keys from both the crafting epic boss event, and the limited time quest. The only difference is that you get more keys from the limited time quest. If you can manage to finish the limited time quest and get those 11 keys instead of getting 5 keys from the wood boss event by crafting the + version, it's still not too bad. I'd say that the limited one quest takes priority, and even for the epic boss event, you'll still be able to at least get some keys from crafting the normal versions.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Well duhh, I posted that before the epic boss was even out. It just said excluding beringar and it made me curious. Why is it excluded though? Its only a 2 gem difference so why bother not making it 10?
    My guess is that the Current Boss summoning cost is differently made from the old boss summoning costs, and they wanted just to do one change, the old bosses. Also many more might want this tough new boss than the older ones, thus why not let it cost a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Sim View Post
    Here's the problem, I'm running on an IPhone 4 and only have 6 apps which are knights and dragons, clash of clans, mctube, plant versus zombies 2, screen motion, Gunner Z and Facebook just these. And my knights and dragons lags extremely bad like everytime I move the screen to tap/collect gold, it takes forever to collect them anyways, whatever I do in knights an dragons, from collecting gold to selecting friends it lags from 20 seconds to 1 min by the way my version of knights and dragons is 1.5.1 which is the latest. HELP NEEDED
    I'm not sure how to help you, but it could possibly be device related, or as mentioned before, a weak connection.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Air/Fire

I need some good Air/Fire armor.
    Suggestions on which one and how to get it?

Flame Storm Finery seems a little on the weak side. =(

Thank you!

The banner says you have until October 9th to craft the plus versions. No hurry. Finish the quest first and then start leveling for the plus boss armors.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

I am curious also regarding how important the Defence is to the amount of damage taken.

For example, I may have a strong armour that gives 800 defence but has elements weak against the opponent. On the other hand, I have another weak armour that gives 400 defence but has no weak elements. Which makes better sense for me to arm, in this case?
    Michael Chan
    Commander, Dark Nights

As far as I am aware you don't need to lvl the plus versions, you just need to craft them. For the last beat quest you didn't have to, all you needed was for them to be in your possession.

Hi guys, every time I open knights & dragons app , my screen will freeze for 20 seconds.
    It happen without fail every single time! Does it means my phone is too slow?

Mine does this before the news pops up. Maybe it's just waiting for the news banner? So long as it doesn't stay frozen, it may be any one of normal problems; slow phone, slow connection, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jprich77 View Post
    I need some good Air/Fire armor.
    Suggestions on which one and how to get it?

Flame Storm Finery seems a little on the weak side. =(

Thank you!
    There are no story line armors of this combination. Barbarian Raiding Gear has been confirmed as fusable, but you don't want to be worrying about fusing armors until you've gotten your big4 maxed, and probably after bigger 4.