So im guessing its useless now? ;-;
    here i am happy that i got one meh ;(

I still use my BK+ in the arena with pretty good success. It won't do great against a maxed epic, but holds up really well against everything else.

Keep in mind though that it's a pain in the butt to level since there are no matching elements.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVoltz View Post
    So im guessing its useless now? ;-;
    here i am happy that i got one meh ;(
    I've found myself not using in the arena anymore. When you start reaching the higher up ranks, the bkal+ doesn't really match well against epics, even less so for the normal bkal. Do note though, this is probably because I have combust+ and two epic+ armors to use. It'll probably still be useful until you have really good armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Now lets say you don't get very far in the Epic Boss thing (about lvl 23-24) and you want the plus version of the Epic Boss Armor, you can just pay 20x11 = 220 gems and a low level kid can just get plus no problem?
    Last edited by Necromancers; 09-26-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Now lets say you don't get very far in the Epic Boss thing (about lvl 23-24) and you want the plus version of the Epic Boss Armor, you can just pay 20x12 = 240 gems and a low level kid can just get plus no problem?
    I'm assuming your calculations are correct. Yes, you can.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    I've found myself not using in the arena anymore. When you start reaching the higher up ranks, the bkal+ doesn't really match well against epics, even less so for the normal bkal. Do note though, this is probably because I have combust+ and two epic+ armors to use. It'll probably still be useful until you have really good armors.
    Thats most likely the best thing i have when it reach level 70, cant get an epic yet, other than than i only got jian and battlegear guardian at level 70 to keep up ;(
    Clan aint paticipating much in wars so i got what i got :P

so, once the rewards are given out for this current beast brawl challenge, I'll be left with 3 Mono-element 4 star Armors: Cloud King Finery, Ember Lizards and Ice Lich. Which two would give me the best shot at getting a decent dual element 4 star armor? Either? What about fusing 2 of them, and then fusing the other into it, would that give me a shot at something nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    so, once the rewards are given out for this current beast brawl challenge, I'll be left with 3 Mono-element 4 star Armors: Cloud King Finery, Ember Lizards and Ice Lich. Which two would give me the best shot at getting a decent dual element 4 star armor? Either? What about fusing 2 of them, and then fusing the other into it, would that give me a shot at something nice?
    Cloud King + Ember Lizard should give you a good chance for Combustion (fire & air). But you may also get Flame Summoner & Barbarian Raiding Gear.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 09-26-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Knight and dragons lag,bad lag!

Here's the problem, I'm running on an IPhone 4 and only have 6 apps which are knights and dragons, clash of clans, mctube, plant versus zombies 2, screen motion, Gunner Z and Facebook just these. And my knights and dragons lags extremely bad like everytime I move the screen to tap/collect gold, it takes forever to collect them anyways, whatever I do in knights an dragons, from collecting gold to selecting friends it lags from 20 seconds to 1 min by the way my version of knights and dragons is 1.5.1 which is the latest. HELP NEEDED

Perhaps it's your Internet connection? K and d seems to be pretty net intensive....

It works fine when I am connected to wifi, but slows to a crawl if connected to 3G (phone network)

My internet connection is perfectly fine but I still don't know why is it like this

Also I can't seem to find the guild wars icon on the left side of my screen and why is that ? My version of the game is the lastest and my friends can see the guild wars icon but I can't .. KnD is becoming worse and worse everytime..

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Sim View Post
    Also I can't seem to find the guild wars icon on the left side of my screen and why is that ? My version of the game is the lastest and my friends can see the guild wars icon but I can't .. KnD is becoming worse and worse everytime..
    That probably means something is wrong and you still haven't gotten an update that was pushed out 1 or 2 days ago.
    Maybe that's the reason for the slowness?
    What I'd personally do at such a point would probably be to force save to the server (changing gender or armor on your main knight in "my knights" and then pressing "Okay" should work), uninstall and reinstall.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The lastest version for knights and dragons on IOS is 1.5.1 and when I see my version it is also version 1.5.1 maybe the server is lagging? I will tell you when I done what you said so yeah..if it works thanks a lot! But if it doesn't I will be back

Sad to say it did not work.. The lag was still there and there is still no guild wars icon for me... Damn I am pissed can anyone tell me whether the problem lies with my phone or the problem lies with GREE? By the way I am usi. An iphone 4 and I am on IOS 7