Page 3 of 415 First 123451353103 ... Last
    with my current gear?
    also just fused a rockfeather robe, is it worth farming the +version?
    and is snakeskins the only way for fast armor leveling? i only have 3 armorsmiths

You could invest time in farming snakeskins to lvl your gear up, so that u can lvl at citadel.
    snakeskins is the most effective way. I myself farmed snakeskins from 60-84. I even just leveled at skeleton's tomb. now i leveled 5x in 2 days thanks to having these armors.
    In my eyes rockfeather+ isnt that good. it gets easily outpowered by other spirit/wind 70+ versions. try making a skyguardian?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

It depends on you
    If you wanna clear the stage and fast leveling, then you should max out the swamp+, that is one of the best armor for clearing stages.

Rockfeather+ can be an alternative of sky guardian regular version. If you very like it, go ahead, for me, will not upgrade it.

Snakeskin is not the only way to upgrade high level armor, but it is the comparable cheap way. You can gain 2 star armor by fusion, use them to upgrade your armor, snakeskin 24 points, 2 stars armor 50 points, better. It can be used after armor reach to lv50 or later, you can have a try.

My regalia armor reach to lv49, still using snakeskin to upgrade, I plan wait to lv55 or later use other armor, even some lv20 swamp or infernal regular version, I do not decide to use them to fuse.

At last, make the armorsmiths 4 at least.

Hope this can help you
    Quote Originally Posted by supastan View Post
    with my current gear?
    also just fused a rockfeather robe, is it worth farming the +version?
    and is snakeskins the only way for fast armor leveling? i only have 3 armorsmiths

yeah ive wasted like 20+ fuzion stones on sky guardian with zero luck. always get that lame wind monarch or whatever it is. i heard farming the sunken level using one knight and a friend is good to do 6 times?

actually, even I got the sky guardian, i will not upgrade it.

because there is a sky guardian+...

As you know, max out a lv70 armor cost much time and golds, so you must make sure that armor worth it.

That's why I choose to max out my regalia+ fist, because it is the highest attack armor and will not be replace or overcome in the short term.

I open the dark prince chest and gain nemesis to farm the boss every week, if I am lucky, I may gain a sky guardian+ or wicked wrath+, at that time, I'm sure to upgrade them, due to their high points (2330+) and huge defense (1332).

yeah ive wasted like 20+ fuzion stones on sky guardian with zero luck. always get that lame wind monarch or whatever it is. i heard farming the sunken level using one knight and a friend is good to do 6 times?

Ouchie, Painfull. Yeah it is, but ofcourse depends on your armor's level, and your friends armor's level. Fastest way might be to farm snakeskins first, you'll both level up once a day if you have much time, or 1 level in 2 days if you're low on time. main thing is that you'll level up your armor, so that you can farm citadel later. and best part is that you just watch tv or something while you're tapping on your screen

yeah i think ill just max out my swamp shaman+ and craft a infernal+ and farm snakeskins as haunted citadel would be too tough

yeah i think ill just max out my swamp shaman+ and craft a infernal+ and farm snakeskins as haunted citadel would be too tough
    Sounds good! Goodluck!

Well, max out the swamp+ first, wait and see is there any fire/earth boss armor overcomes the Infernal+ or not.
    Because you can see the Regalia+ overcomes Dark princes+, Dragon Mail+ overcomes Swamp+ (this one comparable no big different), next boss armor may overcome Infernal+ (but we do not know when), so max out swamp+ first, then if there no new armor can overcome infernal+, then you can craft one and upgrade.
    By the way, from the stat, Sky guardian+ and wicked wrath+ already overcomes Infernal+, if you farm boss weekly, you may wait and see, maybe you will lucky

Yeah unfortunately i dont have the gems for the chests. i think next boss i might get some for nemesis

The key to pass 43 stages to gain enough material to craft +version epic boss armor is have many high level (90 or 100+) allies with nemesis armor. Make sure you've got 10 or 15+ allies, then fight the boss
    Yeah unfortunately i dont have the gems for the chests. i think next boss i might get some for nemesis

where does one find these lvl 100+ nemesis allies

I will reach to lv100 today, tell me your code so that i can add you.
    There are many 100+ players with nemesis in this forum, add them if possible
    where does one find these lvl 100+ nemesis allies

sent it in pm

already approved
    sent it in pm