Guild war guardian bugged?

I just killed the guardian of the enemy guild. And when I returned to the guild war screen the guardian was still alive at like 2k hp/17k instead of being dead. I had to attack him a 2nd time to get rid of him. The first battle wasn't even an close kill. My main knight had like 300/600 hp left.

For points I believe it's mostly about the ranking within the guild that decides the victory points. So guild master should be giving the most points. Not sure whether sentinel is better or guild champion. Lowest points from commanders and just a little bit more from high commanders.

Repeatedly beating the same guy seems to result in reduced point gains from that target.
    Also it might be that the amount of knights left standing after the battle is done has some influence.

To Daenerys, although most epic armors aren't obtainable with fusions, a few of them can be the result of an fusion. I got my moontide platemail with a fusion. I only remember that my 2nd armor used for it was an wicked wraith armor (Might have used leviathan as my 1st armor, but I'm not sure). Still even if you'd copy my fusion it would still be random to actually get the 5-star armor.
    Last edited by Florins; 09-13-2013 at 06:24 PM.

There must be something else at work. Different people in my guild get vastly different points for killing the same guy

Sorry if i post this on wrong thread

Hi , is there a way to change the guild Name and main elements ?
    :x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dedi89 View Post
    Hi , is there a way to change the guild Name and main elements ?
    :x

Thanks
    Nope, there isn't any way for you to do it yourself.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatar View Post
    Ok, so I want to make sure I`m doing this right.
    When it comes to leveling new gear (any new gear).. I do the following:

-Create 4 Stonescale Plate Mail armor`s.
    -using basic`s. (preferably Basic Earth).. I lvl up the 4 Stonescale`s to lvl 11.
    -I fuse the 4x lvl 11 Stonescale`s to my armor of choice.

I repeat this task until the armor of choice is lvl 25.

Above lvl 25 I start using 4x Snakeskin`s to level up the armor of choice to max.

Is this what people have been doing? If so.. I must say.. I am not quite sure how people can stand it.
    Don't get me wrong. I love the game. It`s fun.. etc.. but The constant grind of doing Relic Ruins on Epic, to get the Basic Earth`s.. and constantly crafting Basic Earth`s. Is VERY VERY Tedious.

And I hate to say it.. but it is turning me off from the game. I find myself not signing in to play Knights & Dragons as much, because it`s more Work and less Fun. I can't get passed how Tedious it is.

And the knowedge that this will always be this way.. Since to get stronger, I'll need to change gear.. and thus start the leveling process all over again, from lvl 1 to max for that new gear.

Yes there`s Fusion boost armor.. but the recommendation for that is to wait for Epic end game gear, to get those last few levels on them to max them.. and the consensus being that using Fusion boosts on standard gear is a waste.

I'm hoping I`m approaching this wrong and that there is a much much less tedious way to level up armor.

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.
    I wouldn't exactly say you're approaching it wrong, because you are doing ONE of the many different methods that there are to level up your armor. There's a point that I've hit in which I have a large excess of materials from just normally fighting in my current level stages/doing the storyline.

What I usually do is just use up as much HP as I can with my knights, to REASONABLY clear the current stage that I'm at (that is, knowing when to stop before I end up dying before clearing the stage) and then I use the remaining HP on my knights to farm snakeskins at the tomb. Though farming snakeskins does get tedious as well, it's far less tedious than just farming earth shards.

Doing the tomb will grant both water, earth, and snakeskin materials. If I prioritize farming snakeskins, I'll do it on normal level. If I feel like I'm running low on shards, I'll do it on valor, which (to my experience and testing) gives the best amount of monsters to use your special attack on in order to obtain more materials per round.

By the time you reach around the hydra boss as your current stage, you can move on to farming the Writhing Cascades stage (Waterio boss for Atlantean Avenger Armor-AA) which isn't quite as tedious as snakeskins (although gives the same amount of EP) because you burn through your HP faster. I'll choose AA armor farming over snakeskins if I have a busy day, say, if I know I'm gonna be out with friends. That way, I end up burning through all of my HP within about 10-15 minutes, but have enough materials to keep my armorsmith busy crafting.

Then, several hours later, when my HP is all full again, I'll either do my main quests/stages, farm snakeskins, or burn my HP to farm some materials for AA.

This is a fairly long read, but I guarantee if you try these different methods instead of relying purely on farming low level armor for enhancing, you'll keep a better attention span. I'd personally say that I mostly like using these 3 different methods, but you're definitely not limited to them, and other people probably use many different methods besides the "main" or rather "popular" ways to do it.

What can I get from fusing 4* mono spirit (This weak boss's armor) and 4* mono fire (next weak boss's armor)?

Quote Originally Posted by orishac View Post
    What can I get from fusing 4* mono spirit (This weak boss's armor) and 4* mono fire (next weak boss's armor)?
    Ruby platemail.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Florins View Post
    I just killed the guardian of the enemy guild. And when I returned to the guild war screen the guardian was still alive at like 2k hp/17k instead of being dead. I had to attack him a 2nd time to get rid of him. The first battle wasn't even an close kill. My main knight had like 300/600 hp left.

For points I believe it's mostly about the ranking within the guild that decides the victory points. So guild master should be giving the most points. Not sure whether sentinel is better or guild champion. Lowest points from commanders and just a little bit more from high commanders.

Repeatedly beating the same guy seems to result in reduced point gains from that target.
    Also it might be that the amount of knights left standing after the battle is done has some influence.

To Daenerys, although most epic armors aren't obtainable with fusions, a few of them can be the result of an fusion. I got my moontide platemail with a fusion. I only remember that my 2nd armor used for it was an wicked wraith armor (Might have used leviathan as my 1st armor, but I'm not sure). Still even if you'd copy my fusion it would still be random to actually get the 5-star armor.
    Did you fuse the Moontide *after* the sept. 11 update? If so, that is really good news :-)
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Ruby platemail.
    seriously i need to thank you i combined Corvus+Trollforge for cloud king
    so my question is if i collect this week boss armor plus next = ruby platemail?

cloud king + Rudy = 50% chances for combustion ? And do you know what will be the worst result ?
    Sorry for bad English i am from Taiwan
    Last edited by Lord Of The Infernal; 09-14-2013 at 03:39 AM.

-using basic`s. (preferably Basic Earth).. I lvl up the 4 Stonescale`s to lvl 11.

Above lvl 25 I start using 4x Snakeskin`s to level up the armor of choice to max.

Is this what people have been doing? If so.. I must say.. I am not quite sure how people can stand it.
    Don't get me wrong. I love the game. It`s fun.. etc.. but The constant grind of doing Relic Ruins on Epic, to get the Basic Earth`s.. and constantly crafting Basic Earth`s. Is VERY VERY Tedious.

And I hate to say it.. but it is turning me off from the game. I find myself not signing in to play Knights & Dragons as much, because it`s more Work and less Fun. I can't get passed how Tedious it is.

And the knowedge that this will always be this way.. Since to get stronger, I'll need to change gear.. and thus start the leveling process all over again, from lvl 1 to max for that new gear.

Yes there`s Fusion boost armor.. but the recommendation for that is to wait for Epic end game gear, to get those last few levels on them to max them.. and the consensus being that using Fusion boosts on standard gear is a waste.

I'm hoping I`m approaching this wrong and that there is a much much less tedious way to level up armor.

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding you exactly, but I suspect you're making your life harder than it has to be. For the first 10-20 levels of a new armor, IMO you'd be better off enhancing with basics directly rather than using them to enhance commons and then using those. Enhancing commons is all about saving gold when enhancing your target armor gets expensive. So the general recommendation is 1. use basics until that gets too expensive then 2. use commons until that gets too expensive then 3. switch to something like what you describe above OR snakeskins 4. eventually switch to 50EP fused armors / fusion boosts. There are suggested breakpoints for these all over the forums, but those are going to depend on your gold supply / available time / patience level / etc.

My guildmaster never logs on and a guild war is happening. What can I do, if anything?

How does guild war points are calculated when you defeat an opponent?
    Does being/attacking Guild Champion or Guild Master change the amount of points earned?
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

Quote Originally Posted by Ithiliond View Post
    How does guild war points are calculated when you defeat an opponent?
    Does being/attacking Guild Champion or Guild Master change the amount of points earned?
    id like to know too. id also like to know how to get point boost.

Quote Originally Posted by F@ck Gree View Post
    id like to know too. id also like to know how to get point boost.
    I'm also interested. It seem to vary widely even when attacking the same guy. Higher level/geared opponents often give less than scrubs.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Please advise.

Thanks, Zanatar.
    What I do is:
    1) use basics until they stop giving a level
    2) use uncommons until they stop giving a level
    3) use snakeskins OR uncommons with 8 fused basics until they stop giving a level
    4) start looking around for **+/fusion armors to fuse.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted