Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Hello~ 2 things I would like ask regarding the Chance Chests?

1. After browsing through the various posts, I read that stockpiling Keys has no purpose as it doesn't give extra chance/chest. Is this true?

2. Just for reference, would it be possible to give a list of the prizes to look out for for the 3 different chests?

Thank you in advance!!
    On very rare ocasions there can be specials for the gold chest that also apply to keys. DPC specials seem to only apply to gems though.
    One reason to possibly stockpile keys: keys don't clutter your armory, armors gotten from keys can...
    Good things from chests:
    silver chest: gems, fusion stones
    gold chest: gems, fusion stones, fusion boost armors
    DPC and higher: that minute chance of a usable armor
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Vejr View Post
    OK that helps some but than how do you know if they do?
    While at it how do you know who to attack? I was looking at the rank but that doesn't help a bit
    Not sure if this feature is iOS specific, but when you are in the Arena screen and you select a possible opponent your should see your own win streak in the lower right just under your own avatar. If you opponent has any win streak it will be mentioned under his avatar on the left of the screen. This is the screen just before you agree to engage in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    Not sure if this feature is iOS specific, but when you are in the Arena screen and you select a possible opponent your should see your own win streak in the lower right just under your own avatar. If you opponent has any win streak it will be mentioned under his avatar on the left of the screen. This is the screen just before you agree to engage in battle.
    It's the same on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    On very rare ocasions there can be specials for the gold chest that also apply to keys. DPC specials seem to only apply to gems though.
    One reason to possibly stockpile keys: keys don't clutter your armory, armors gotten from keys can...
    Good things from chests:
    silver chest: gems, fusion stones
    gold chest: gems, fusion stones, fusion boost armors
    DPC and higher: that minute chance of a usable armor
    They tooj the gems out of silver key chance chest. They don't even show on the items that scroll on the screen. That was honestly the only good thing in the chest. I guess you can still get fusion stone once in awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    They tooj the gems out of silver key chance chest. They don't even show on the items that scroll on the screen. That was honestly the only good thing in the chest. I guess you can still get fusion stone once in awhile...
    No they didn't. I've gotten gems from silver keys. They could possibly have tweaked it so that newer/lower level accounts have a higher chance and higher levels a lower chance, since I've gotten more on my alt lately than on my main...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in number of misses everywhere ? The latest was when I fought Troll King and experienced 6 misses. My main missed 4 in a row and pretty much just landed ONE special attack (the result of the 4 misses ). I noticed a lot more misses in the Arena and in Skeletons Tomb too.
    Definitely yes... Just lost my winning run due to misses, seems I am averaging 4-5 Misses a battle!!!

OK, since I seemd to have posted my previous question is wrong thread:

Is the best way to enhance grinding mono's (seafoam etc) and give them 8 basics so they get LVL11? I'm currently lvl 19 and doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgu View Post

Is the best way to enhance grinding mono's (seafoam etc) and give them 8 basics so they get LVL11? I'm currently lvl 19 and doing that.
    Yes, just make sure you are leveling appropriate armors. As I mentioned in the other thread, unlocking the + on those two of the big 4 you have will be good but I probably would not invest any more into that flowstone.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Yes, just make sure you are leveling appropriate armors. As I mentioned in the other thread, unlocking the + on those two of the big 4 you have will be good but I probably would not invest any more into that flowstone.
    Aight, I'll just need to get further into the dungeons since I can't craft Wing Armor yet (I'm at Flaming Wildwood). And I need that one for the crius fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgu View Post

Absolutely not. You are wasting double the amount of money of the cost of a snakeskin. A snakeskin cost 3k. Enhancing a mono to level 11, which yields LESS ep in a water or earth type, costs over 5k.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Absolutely not. You are wasting double the amount of money of the cost of a snakeskin. A snakeskin cost 3k. Enhancing a mono to level 11, which yields LESS ep in a water or earth type, costs over 5k.
    When I was at his level, I could farm a LOT more Stonescale and Seafoam than snakeskins, however. I could get so few runs done in Skeleton Tombs that uncommons were the best way for me to go despite it costing slightly more per level 11 uncommon.

This largely depends on gold and how many Tombs runs you are able to complete in one cycle of HP.

300 per basic....... 8 4 9600
    500 per uncommon 1 4 2000
    First fusion............. 600
    Second fusion....... 1600
    Total.................. 13800

vs Snakeskin at 3000 x 4 so 12000.

Uncommons for a full set of enhancing materials is 1800 gold more. If your gold is holding out better than your HP, it can make sense at that level. At least it did for me when I was there.

Edit: I'll need to redo that math in a second. Just caught that I didn't count all the fusions.
    Last edited by Sifu; 09-09-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    Android

At his level grinding Lv 11 Monos is a more effective way to level up, just not strong enough at that point to to do multiple runs at Skeletons Tomb, especially on Epic, seeing as the other stages have such a low drop rate for Snakeskins that I consider them a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Edit: I'll need to redo that math in a second. Just caught that I didn't count all the fusions.
    300x 8x 4 9600
    500x 1x 4 2000
    600x 1x 4 2400
    1600x 1x 4 6400

So, yes, 20,400 vs 12,00, the difference is significant. However, as I mentioned and ZERO_07 agreed, at level 19, I just couldn't effectively farm enough materials for snakeskins at that level.
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I believe you are out of luck unfortunately. It would probably be a good idea to just restart the guild and re invite everyone
    All other 26 payers can't move if we start over....

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Think what you will get first of fusing. Look at the spreadsheet that is linked everywhere, take out aegis, dark prince, cloudrang eand all the boss armors of 4 star(ecept cloud king finery, ruby plate mail and barbarian raiding gear) and look at what you will get.
    For example, combining leviathan+ trollforge is a good combination, but you can get better.
    You will have chanches to get any water/earth armor of three stars and above. So swamp shaman, the unluckyest combine, good if you dont want to craft two and farm some years of roots. Clayplate mantle, an armor totally worth the maxing i also own, and a little chanches at fusing the epic tectonic mantle, the better result possible.
    If you want to maximize the chanches of getting epic armors only or some particular armors, play whit elements and dont forget the unique chanches monos armors give you. I'm personally saving some armors for the combinations i will make. Look these, easy obtenaible armors, what can give you:
    Corvus, the recent boss, plus troll king. We remember that aegis of the dragon is not fuseable, so we will have chanches of getting A) tectonic mantle, the same as above or B)cloud king finery, that we can combina again whit another earth mono, like battlesuit remnants, mountainvine shroud, another troll king plus, to get a sure tectonic, cause you can't get back the armor you pulled in.(almost for what i know, a dude said the opposite in another thread, but i'm not sure)
    Tnx for the huge help!!!
    I fused the leviathan's platemail and the trollforge armor and got the swamp shaman
    Oh well, I will already unlocked the + version and will craft it and fast as I'll get the swamp roots.