Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    How is that? Base monster Nests generate 800g/h, and training fields generate 1166 g/h. How can Monster nests generate more per day?

You get two monster nest per training field. Since one monster nest only takes up one space while a training field takes up two.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Which armor to level

I have a few good armors to choose from that I've began leveling... wondering which main 3 I should focus on maximizing:

Flamehunters Garb Lvl 63
    Aegis of the Dragon Lvl 41
    Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1
    Guardians Battlegear Lvl 31
    Blackfrost Raiment Lvl 28
    Clayplate Mantle Lvl 39

I've read that some people do not consider Mono element armors like the Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1 to be as strong as dual elements, but I do not fully understand why. I get that you have two elements that you can do crits against, but you also have two elements that you can get critted against so it seems like a wash to me. Thank you in advance for the help.

Pardon for my ignorance

Hiya fellow knights , I'm wondering for the recent event
    (Opening 11 chest guarantee 4 fire armor bonus) but when
    I purchase it (200gems) , i didn't receive any .
    It says that the event ends in 10 sept 2013

Any explanation? Pardon me if i lost this in wrong trade

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by alecthomas View Post
    I have a few good armors to choose from that I've began leveling... wondering which main 3 I should focus on maximizing:

Flamehunters Garb Lvl 63
    Aegis of the Dragon Lvl 41
    Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1
    Guardians Battlegear Lvl 31
    Blackfrost Raiment Lvl 28
    Clayplate Mantle Lvl 39

I've read that some people do not consider Mono element armors like the Featherblade Battlegear+ Lvl 1 to be as strong as dual elements, but I do not fully understand why. I get that you have two elements that you can do crits against, but you also have two elements that you can get critted against so it seems like a wash to me. Thank you in advance for the help.
    Focus on Aegis, Guardians and Clayplate, the rest aren't worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Have anyone got a maxed blaze or a maxed blaze+? The stats on the spreadsheet are weird looking, so if we can have a screenshot proof, i will be happy.
    image at http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...borne_Vanguard
    Looks like the spreadsheet might have 1459 typo-d as 1409 for non-plus.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Mono Element Armors

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Focus on Aegis, Guardians and Clayplate, the rest aren't worth the time.

Why is the Feathblade Battlgear+ not as strong as the others? It's combined stats put it in the 2,500 range.

Why is the Feathblade Battlgear+ not as strong as the others? It's combined stats put it in the 2,500 range.
    I would assume it's cause its a mono elemental.
    IGN: Xslayer Level 94 (9/6/13)
    Code: WBC-BMQ-ZVX
    System: Android

I would appreciate it if people could add me to help me with the epic bosses. Thank you.

I have 2 armors I do not use. They are from the epic boss. I tried to combine them with a 3 star, and that was horrible. I got a 2 star.

Anyhow, anyone recommend what to do with them?
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Xslayer View Post
    I would assume it's cause its a mono elemental.
    Why is mono element worse than dual? It seems to me while dual has double the crit chance, it also has double the chance to get critted so it is a wash.

Why is mono element worse than dual? It seems to me while dual has double the crit chance, it also has double the chance to get critted so it is a wash.
    Well another possible reason is that it might also just be because the release of an EPIC earth armor that was released. Cause I know I saw a lot of people excited about the mono wind armor until the EPIC earth was announced and than everyone kinda just folder it for fuses.

But I've only been playing this game for about 2 months now so don't take my word for it, it just an assumption of what I believe from what I've read.
    IGN: Xslayer Level 94 (9/6/13)
    Code: WBC-BMQ-ZVX
    System: Android

I would appreciate it if people could add me to help me with the epic bosses. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    I have 2 armors I do not use. They are from the epic boss. I tried to combine them with a 3 star, and that was horrible. I got a 2 star.

Anyhow, anyone recommend what to do with them?
    Combine it with a 4 star armor, guaranteed 3 or 4 star.

Honestly, it is a wash. I put together a table recently where I was comparing the bonus of every type of armor vs every other type. It is consistently a wash. There is no "best" armor element type, such as mono or adjacent dual element or dual element non-adjacent. I actually expected to find that the non-adjacents were worse off. For instance, Swamp Shaman. With water and earth, I was viewing that as a negative since they are not adjacent. You can't really use it as an earth element because the air you are targeting will give a bonus vs the water in the armor. Turns out, when you test it against all possible element types, it's a wash.

I used a number instead of element because then it is true for all cases. So for instance, I used 1 through 5 to represent the elements. Because the bonus vs weakness is always consistent in the wheel fashion that they balance, it will hold true in all cases.

I have color coded this to make comparison easier between types (e.g. mono vs adjacent, etc). You will see that any row or column within a color comes out a wash as far as your odds of facing other types. You will have an even chance of having or taking bonus damage no matter what.

This is the first time I have tried to allow just anyone to view a google doc, so if it doesn't work and you are interested, tell me it isn't working. I might even need help getting the settings right. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lE&output=html
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Xslayer View Post
    Well another possible reason is that it might also just be because the release of an EPIC earth armor that was released. Cause I know I saw a lot of people excited about the mono wind armor until the EPIC earth was announced and than everyone kinda just folder it for fuses.

But I've only been playing this game for about 2 months now so don't take my word for it, it just an assumption of what I believe from what I've read.
    It's what I have read as well, just trying to better understand it because it doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Honestly, it is a wash. I put together a table recently where I was comparing the bonus of every type of armor vs every other type. It is consistently a wash. There is no "best" armor element type, such as mono or adjacent dual element or dual element non-adjacent. I actually expected to find that the non-adjacents were worse off. For instance, Swamp Shaman. With water and earth, I was viewing that as a negative since they are not adjacent. You can't really use it as an earth element because the air you are targeting will give a bonus vs the water in the armor. Turns out, when you test it against all possible element types, it's a wash.

I used a number instead of element because then it is true for all cases. So for instance, I used 1 through 5 to represent the elements. Because the bonus vs weakness is always consistent in the wheel fashion that they balance, it will hold true in all cases.

I have color coded this to make comparison easier between types (e.g. mono vs adjacent, etc). You will see that any row or column within a color comes out a wash as far as your odds of facing other types. You will have an even chance of having or taking bonus damage no matter what.

This is the first time I have tried to allow just anyone to view a google doc, so if it doesn't work and you are interested, tell me it isn't working. I might even need help getting the settings right. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lE&output=html
    Excellent work on the spreadsheet Sifu! It makes perfect sense to me, everyone should take a look at this. I was thinking it was a wash, lol. I will start leveling my Featherblade Battlegear + then, as its combined stats are 2,501.
    Last edited by alecthomas; 09-07-2013 at 10:23 AM.

I have maxed both My HH+ and LF+ what one next?